An asteroid exploded suddenly! Scientists as far away as the Earth are stunned and incredible2019-01-31 10:26:19 126 ℃
Human exploration of the outer space has been continuing. For example, the United States has launched Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecraft on the earth. These spacecraft have been flying in the solar system for many years and now have reached the edge of the solar system. If not unexpectedly, it will not take many years to really cross the solar system, and then we humans will be real. What is really beyond the solar system? Apart from the earth, is it an empty and dead world? Comets
are a kind of strange celestial bodies in the solar system, which contain the mystery of the origin of the solar system. Scientists have long been interested in comets. On March 2, 2004, the European Aeronautical Administration launched the Rosetta Comet Detector to detect comet 67P/Chuliumov-Grahimenk (comet 67P). This is the first close comet exploration project in human history. The great task of
lasted for 12 years until last September 30, when Rosetta collided with Comet 67P. Although Rosetta has finished his mission, the vast amount of valuable data it collects is enough for scientists to study for more than a decade.
However, the latest discovery by scientists on Comet 67P is a strange phenomenon-sand dunes deposited by wind. This means that there is a wind on Comet 67P, which is quite unexpected. After all, comets don't even have atmospheres, so how can they generate enough dense winds to form such dunes? To reveal the secret behind it, researchers from the University of Pierre and Maricurie (UPMC) analyzed the photographs of comet 67P and made computer simulations.img src="/1ydzximg/0LCI89jG8O"/>p>These changes are neither unique transformation phenomena nor long-term change processes, but are related to different geological activities: local weathering and erosion, sublimation of ice, and mechanical stress due to comet rotation. Weathering phenomena occur everywhere in comets. As long as solids become fragile due to the alternation of day and night or seasonal cold and heat, they appear cracks
Rosetta detector OSIRIS wide-angle camera records a sudden brightening of the comet's surface. After two hours, the ultraviolet brightness and ejected dust reflected by the comet's sunlight increase to six times, the same as before. At the same time, the gas and plasma around the Rosetta detector increased to 1.5-2.5 times, respectively.
and according to their research, the Rosetta spacecraft two years ago had an incredible bending shock wave on Comet 67p, which scientists thought might be caused by a mysterious magnetic field. When they came to the conclusion that comet 67p had an arc shock wave, many people wondered why comet 67p had an arc shock wave. In fact, it is not surprising that, with strong magnetic fields, the natural magnetic field of celestial bodies can resist the arc of shock waves generated by the solar wind.
It is only surprising that when the Rosetta spacecraft did not approach the comet, scientists did not find that there was a shock wave on the comet, but after approaching, it formed an extremely strong arc shock. Bo, this shows that when the Rosetta spacecraft arrived at the surface of the comet, the magnetic field on the comet suddenly became stronger. What's the reason? It's amazing. What do you think about it?
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.