The existence of oxygen depends entirely on it. If it were not for its appearance, all human beings would cease to exist.2019-02-09 09:18:21 66 ℃
Many people think that oxygen is a necessity of life. If one day we don't have oxygen, then we may suffocate and die. This point can be seen from the fact that we have to take oxygen cylinders with us when diving and landing in space. The importance of oxygen is also known. When exploring habitable planets, we often regard the existence of oxygen as one of the criteria. But you should also know that oxygen is not really a good thing.
Maybe oxygen is a kind of poisonous gas. If not for this kind of gas, maybe there was another phenomenon on the earth hundreds of millions of years ago. In ancient times, the atmosphere was primitive, and the existing gases were only greenhouse gases such as methane and ammonia. Therefore, there was another kind of life on earth at that time, which was called anaerobic organism. Later, due to the emergence of cyanobacteria, oxygen came onto the earth stage, which was irremediable and eventually led to a tragedy.
Anaerobic organisms are harvested by oxygen, and the whole earth is filled with oxygen. This period is called the period of toxic gas by scientists. Later, the earth ushered in a new batch of creatures, which are our ancestors of oxygen life on earth. Through continuous development, oxygen has never disappeared, on the contrary, it is increasing gradually. During the Carboniferous period, the oxygen content doubled as high as 35% because of the excessive amount of plants that could produce photosynthesis. The question arises
If there were no cyanobacteria on the earth at that time, or if there were another organism that would release other gases, how much would the earth change today? It is possible that dinosaurs will not appear. It is possible that thousands of years of Chinese culture will no longer exist. It is even possible that because there were no blue algae on the earth at that time, the earth will be in a dead end, and the earth will become a planet with no chance of life. < p > < p > < / P > < img SRC = "/ 1ydzximg / 0L FlNEKGEy" / > < p > So we should be glad that all these are so coincidental. Fortunately, the emergence of cyanobacteria has created an oxygen, which has laid a solid foundation for our emergence. So will this oxygen problem change in the future? This is a worrying issue.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space