Lantern Festival meets "Super Moon" and "Maximum Full Moon" will appear2019-02-18 18:32:56 184 ℃
"This year's New Year's Eve, the moon and the lights remain the same", Feb. 19 is the Lantern Festival of 1911, when the second "Super Moon" of this year will appear in the sky, and it is also the "largest full moon" of this year. A full moon is more festive. < p > < strong > This year's "biggest full moon" illuminates the Lantern Festival < / strong > < / P > < p > Super Moon is a relatively common astronomical phenomenon, which is accurately called "the nearest new moon" in astronomy. In an interview with the media, Hu Fanghao, director of science at Zijin Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that the orbit of the moon is elliptical, the farthest point from the earth in the ellipse is called apogee, and the nearest point is perigee. "Super Moon refers to the full moon at perigee, which theoretically looks about 14% larger and brighter than the full moon at apogee, but the difference in size is generally not visible to the naked eye."p>Super Moon occurs every year, sometimes more than once. This year, the Super Moon will appear three times in a row, on January 21, February 19 and March 21, respectively. The full moon on February 19 is also the largest apparent diameter of the 12 full moons this year. It is the largest full moon this year. When the moon and the sun are on both sides of the earth and the Yellow Meridian of the moon and the sun are 180 degrees apart, the moon at this time is the fullest, which is also called the "full moon" from the earth. In fact, the full moon may appear on the fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth or seventeenth day of the lunar calendar every month, so it is often said that the fifteenth moon is sixteen rounds. This year's Lantern Festival is exactly the fifteenth round moon.
According to the precise astronomical calculation, the distance between the lunar perigee and the lunar perigee at 17:3 on February 19 is only 356,800 kilometers, which is the closest moment of the lunar year to the earth. At this time, the apparent diameter of the moon is the largest. At 23:54, the moon is divided into "look", at which time the moon appears "the most round". It is known that the "Super Moon" which appeared in the sky during the Lantern Festival can be seen in China. In the eastern part of China, around 18:30 p.m. on the night of the Lantern Festival, the public can find a place with broad vision and wait for the appearance of the beautiful scenery of "Haoyue when the sky shines". The best observation time of the day is around 23:54. At that time, when the festival meets the bright moon, the festival atmosphere will be enhanced. (Reporter Wang Jun)
linklink Lantern Festival "Draw Clouds to See the Moon" period
According to the latest meteorological data analysis, Tuesday Lantern Festival night weather is mainly sunny and "Draw Clouds to See the Moon" period. The meteorological department said that although it began to warm up this week, the lowest temperature at night was still below freezing point. Everyone must pay attention to keeping warm when watching the moon and taking photos outdoors.
What is a full moon?
When the moon and the sun are on both sides of the earth,
and the Yellow longitude of the moon and the sun
differs by 180 degrees, from the earth,
when the moon is the roundest,
is called the "full moon", and
is also called the "hope". <
The number of full moons in the 21st century<21st century
<1241 times< 1241 times < 1241 times <1241 times
<17, 16, 15 and 15 and
<188 times, 579 times, <<<188 times, 579, <<<<<<
<468 times and 6 times
What is the "Super Moon"?
Super Moon is a common astronomical phenomenon, which is accurately named as "nearest point and new moon" in astronomy. The orbit of the moon is elliptical, and the farthest point from the earth in the ellipse is called apogee, and the nearest point is perigee. Super Moon is the full moon at perigee, which theoretically looks about 14% larger and brighter about 30% than the full moon at apogee. How to appreciate the Super Lantern Festival?
In Eastern China, around 18:30 on the day of Lantern Festival, the moon has just risen. The public can find a place with a wide view and wait for the beautiful scenery of "Haoyue when the sky shines". The fullest moment of the Lantern Festival Moon in 2019 occurs at 523:54 on the 15th day of the first lunar month. At this time, near midnight, the Lantern Festival Moon has just risen to the highest position in the south.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.