The universe will end in 100 billion years. What should human beings do?2019-04-01 11:25:51 141 ℃
From past evidence, we know that everything starts and ends, but does this also apply to our universe? Has anyone ever wondered what the ultimate fate of our universe will be, or what the end of the universe will be like? Or will the universe exist forever? Or when will the universe end? Now, we can say it's safe. In the way the universe expands, it will not be a problem for at least 2.8 billion years. In addition, there are many ways to end the universe. There are various theories describing how our universe might end.
And about the ultimate fate of the universe, it is generally believed by scientists that the future universe will end and be completely destroyed, so what will humans do at that time?
Let's not discuss whether human beings are extinct or not. Let's say that human beings are still strong. What can we do in the face of the fate of the end of the universe? I think there's nothing we can do about it then
But is it possible that humans can do something about it? For example, to prevent the expansion or contraction of the universe, or to create another universe, allowing humans to enter another universe for survival?
I think that if we are lucky enough to survive to the end of the universe, civilization will surely reach a very unimaginable level. What will it be like to
? At present, our thinking is totally unimaginable, such as the human beings hundreds of years ago. It is totally unimaginable that human beings can go to heaven and earth and fly out of the earth. How incredible is that?
Similarly, when human beings reach that level, there is a real possibility of doing something to cope with disasters of that level.
is like saying that if the earth is facing the crisis of asteroid impact on the earth now, we humans will think of various ways to deal with it. Similarly, at that time, humans will also think of some way to solve the cosmic crisis.
But what kind of technology will that be? We don't know.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.