90 kilometers per second, "Second Earth" comes unannounced and rushes to mankind with a body of "ice water"2019-04-01 11:26:02 262 ℃
There are 1,000 to 4,000 stars in our Milky Way Galaxy, and the Earth is only the smallest of many objects in our galaxy. There may be countless planets like Earth in the universe. We also call these planets with the same structure and mass as the Earth "Earth-like planets". To date, it is unknown that human beings use detectors and space telescopes. With these tools, more than 20 Earth-like planets have been successfully discovered, of which 5 feasible planets are more than 80% similar to the Earth.
But before that, Earth-like planets were found to be quite far away from the Earth, and even five percent of the speed of light could not be achieved by the fastest flying tool of human beings. Therefore, it is almost impossible to reach a planet several light years or even decades away from the Earth. The good news is that recently, scientists discovered another mysterious object. Near this object, there may be two Earth-like planets. Scientists found that the condition of this object is very similar to that of the sun, which means that the planet of this object is likely to have a habitable environment.
This celestial body is named "Barnard". It is a red dwarf star, located near the constellation Ophiuchus beta, about six light years away from the Earth. The most amazing thing is that ordinary celestial bodies are in relatively stable orbit, but this celestial body is like being "attracted" by the Earth, and "rushes towards the Earth" at a speed of 50 km/h. "
People first observed the existence of the celestial body in 1916, and people did not pay much attention to it at that time, but later, scientists found that the celestial body does not seem to be "static", but has been constantly moving.Scientists speculate that "Barnard" may be an ancient star, but flare eruptions are still occurring. It is worth mentioning that the two planets revolving around it are very likely to have life, both of which contain large amounts of ice, or water ice, and their distances from the stars are similar in proportion to those of the Earth, and one of them is similar. The planet has a larger mass than Jupiter.
and "Barnard" also has the term "Escape Star". Its rotation speed is twice as fast as that of the flying star in Ursa Major, whereas the rotation speed of ordinary stars is usually less than one angular second, but the rotation speed of "Barnard" is as high as 10.31 angular seconds.
Scientists observed that Barnard moves about 10.31 angular seconds per year, equivalent to 90 kilometers per second, and its angle of view is as high as 109 kilometers. Although people on Earth are unaware, it is true that the mysterious planet is approaching people. However, when it comes to whether the two planets of Barnard have the conditions for life, I don't think there is much hope. Previously, scientists announced that Kepler 452b and neighbouring star B were believed to have life. However, the reality is that the former is 44 light-years away from the earth, so far away that it will take more than 44 years for humans to fly to it at the speed of light, let alone develop spacecraft that can reach the speed of light. More importantly, Kepler 452b is thought to have life, but scientists later calculated that its main star actually entered the "aging period" and people always thought that Kepler 452b is the "cousin" of the earth, but in fact, it is the "grandfather" of the earth.
is talking about the latter, which is less than 4.2 light-years away from the Earth than neighboring star B. Although it is very close to the star, scientists believe that its main star is not very hot, so don't worry about the planet's temperature will be too high. The problem is that neighbouring star b, too close to the main star, may have been locked in by the tides of the star, which means that one side of the planet will always be night or day. Faced with this discovery telling the running stars, it is not really clear whether the planets can have life in such an environment. Therefore, I think people should not be too happy too early.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.