Water vapor from the Pacific Ocean is coming. Rainy weather in the north is officially beginning. Supercomputers: Local Snowstorms in Mountain Areas2019-04-25 21:30:58 429 ℃
At noon on April 24, the weather situation in the central and eastern part of China changed dramatically, which was particularly evident on the Fengyun 4 high-definition satellite cloud map. The previous large-scale rainfall cloud system in southern China had shrunk, indicating that the rainstorm had weakened. On the contrary, it can be noted that the northern part of China was covered by a larger rain belt, which indicates that the northern part of China is on the right track. We are experiencing a large area of heavy rainfall.
For example, in Beijing on the North China Plain, a large area of rainfall appeared on April 24, and in some areas it was still heavier. Meteorological monitoring points out that in the three hours from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on April 24, rainfall occurred almost all over Beijing. In some areas, the rainfall in three hours reached more than 10 millimeters, which has reached the middle rainfall level. Such a large-scale rainfall is related to the wet weather in Beijing and other places before. On April 23, water vapor poured into the Pacific Ocean and rushed northward into the North China Plain, which made the water content in the atmosphere of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei increase rapidly. Today, it began to rain under the infiltration of cold air.
For Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and even Liaoning, Jilin and other places, the rain is of course a good rain, not only conducive to purifying the air and increasing air humidity, but also as the saying goes, "spring rain is as expensive as oil", which will further alleviate the drought in the north and improve soil moisture. The Central Meteorological Observatory predicts that the rainfall in North China will continue to intensify from April 24 to April 25, and heavy rains are likely to occur in Western and southern Hebei.
In fact, one of the important factors causing this rain is that a cold air is falling south. For many parts of North China, this is a weak cold air. Its advancement will rapidly reduce the temperature of the middle and low altitudes in many parts of North China, so that part of the precipitation falls in the form of snow. According to the prediction of supercomputer, with the cold air, the precipitation falls in the form of snow. As a result, the temperatures in the western and northern mountainous areas of Beijing will drop rapidly. Yanqing and other places may snow during the night from April 24 to April 25. Some high-altitude mountainous areas will also snow heavily, but because of the lower elevation and higher temperature in the urban area, it is unlikely that snow will fall into the urban area of Beijing.
and snow in northern and northwestern Hebei may be greater, especially in the grassland line of Bashang, because of abundant water vapor and strong cold air cooling, rain and snow may fall very heavily. Supercomputers predict that 24-hour precipitation in some areas will probably reach 10 millimeters or even more than 20 millimeters. Converted to snow, it is equivalent to a Blizzard or even a blizzard! However, because of the high daytime temperatures in these areas, there will be mixed rain and snow during the day and pure snow at night, although the total amount of snow may be larger. Therefore, the mountain areas in northern North China should pay attention to the impact of heavy snowfall, and pay special attention to road icing caused by rain and snow.img src="/1ydzximg/0Lp7EiwqDf"/>
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.