Huawei knelt down too. The centuries-old problem of graphene was solved by this Chinese student.2019-04-25 21:31:01 75 ℃
Want to know interesting and interesting digital information, mobile phone in-depth evaluation, digital shopping points, the latest wool secrets, move your finger, click and pay attention to us. Let's do the pit avoidance.
Since the smartphone entered the era of big screen, the short board of battery durability has become more and more obvious.
Looking at those mobile phones that have been forced to plug huge batteries into bricks, Xueba Jun is more looking forward to when mobile phone batteries will usher in new technological breakthroughs.
Among them, this material called graphene is well known, and it is said that the batteries made with it can "charge for ten minutes, standby for a whole day".
Although Xueba Jun did not know how powerful the batteries made of graphene were...
on a treasure, the charging treasure that claimed to use graphene batteries has been running all over the street.
In theory, graphene batteries can achieve a thickness of only 4 mm to 20,000 mA, but these of a treasure......... How does Xuebaojun think they are fake? To have graphene batteries, mobile phone manufacturers have long made "epoch-making products" for Lao Luo.
Of course, graphene technology has not been applied to mobile phones. Like Huawei, graphene technology is used in heat dissipation, and heat dissipation is very fast. If you want to use graphene superconducting in batteries, you don't need to think about it. If you don't learn to walk, you want to learn to run. First, you can solve the centuries-old problem of graphene superconducting.
PS: Physical knowledge popularization time, graphene has excellent conductivity, but in the past it was difficult to achieve zero resistance, graphene superconductivity solved this problem.
Besides, this 22-year-old Chinese student took the lead in solving the century-old problem of graphene superconductivity.
The world-renowned Nature magazine not only published two academic papers in succession, but also called him "the controller of graphene". More unexpectedly, Nature later ranked him as the top ten scientific figures in 2018. His name is Cao Yuan.a "twist" idea, twisted the graphite sparseness of zero resistance
things also start from the young man's way to study.
When Cao Yuan entered MIT for his Ph.D., he joined the Pablo Jarillo-Herrero team of the "Graphene Daniel Group" by coincidence to learn the courses he most wanted to learn.
In fact, graphene technology has been very hot in recent years, but there has been no major breakthrough. The young man Cao Yuan's newborn calf was not afraid of tigers, so he decided to do an interesting experiment.
In an experiment to study stacked double-layer graphene, I wondered if he was inspired to eat Olio, and wanted to see what would happen by rotating one layer of double-layer graphene at a very small angle relative to the other.
creates various angles through micro-twisting. He finds that conductive graphene becomes an insulator at a specific angle, which has a huge impact on the field of graphene.
but the latter is the focus, because Cao Yuan also found that twisted double-layer graphene can become a superconductor by adjusting the electric field slightly. Graphene superconductivity was still blank in international scientific research at that time.
Maybe someone asked the overlord: What is superconductivity? Superconductivity is zero resistance. For example,
, the charging treasure we usually use has resistance. When the mobile phone is charged, it will get hot and the conversion rate is low (usually 70-90%).
If Charging Po uses superconducting graphene, it will be zero resistance, the conversion rate is 100%. When the mobile phone charges for 10 minutes, standby for a whole day is not a problem.
Finally Cao Yuan used his own experimental techniques many times to determine the specific angle of twisting change of double-layer graphene, which is known as the "magic angle" of graphene.
Many research teams have confirmed the phenomenon of "magic horn" through experiments, and even the industry generally believes that Caoyuan's graphene "magic horn" will open a new field of graphene.
Every year, the cover of ten scientific figures in Nature is a big number of "10". This year's "10" was processed into a regular hexagon, pointing out Cao Yuan's graphene superconducting "magic angle"
- In the previous：Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- The next article：错误代码（54003）：不可预知的错误，
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.