The situation has changed! Typhoon Lichma suddenly made a westward move and went straight to China! Northeast China needs to be vigilant2019-08-07 00:34:22 626 ℃
On the afternoon of August 4th, this year's No. 9 typhoon Lichma was formed on the east side of the Philippines. In addition, Typhoon Van Gogh, who is active in the waters south of Japan, formed a double typhoon dance. . On the morning of August 5, Typhoon Lichma in the Western Pacific was slowly developing eastward and moving westward in the Philippines, while Typhoon Vasco was gradually approaching the southern coast of Japan.
From the trend of the typhoon Lichma's recent one-day path, Typhoon Lichma actually has a relatively obvious path in the past, although the subtropical high is still very north. Local, but affected by a series of factors such as vertical wind shear, Lichma's center has always had a strong westward trend, so this morning, major meteorological agencies have adjusted the path forecast for Typhoon Lichma.
For example, the Japan Meteorological Agency pointed out in the latest forecast of Typhoon Lichma on the 9th that the trend of the typhoon Lichma going north is weakening, and on the contrary, more westward weight is more likely. On August 9th, it is approaching the eastern coast of Taiwan, and it is likely to be close to the eastern coast of Zhejiang Province around August 10! This is undoubtedly a threat to the eastern coast of China.
Similarly, the Central Meteorological Observatory also adjusted the path prediction for Typhoon Lichma, saying that it may pass through the eastern waters of Taiwan from around August 9 and may be on August 10 It is close to Fujian and Zhejiang coasts around the day, and it is possible to strengthen the strong typhoon level in the process. A typhoon with a strong typhoon level of 14 is approaching the eastern coast of China, which may cause very severe damage.
In addition to major meteorological agencies that believe that Typhoon Lichma will go straight to China, supercomputer predictions are now approaching this result. Supercomputer predictions suggest that the possibility of Typhoon Lichma moving to the northwest is increasing dramatically. It may turn to the eastern coast after landing in Taiwan in the future. Even so, the wind and rain brought to the eastern coast will not be small.
However, the current forecast points to a potentially more bizarre trend – Typhoon Lichma may not only bring heavy winds and heavy rains to the eastern coast of China, but may also induce severe heavy rainfall in northern China. According to the forecast, this is because when the Typhoon Lichma approached China, the mid-latitude westerly belt just happened to have a deep trough south, and the typhoon Liqima carried a large amount.Water vapor will induce a large range of heavy rainfall with the westerly trough. This has already shown signs in the rainfall forecast of the Central Meteorological Observatory. According to the forecast of the Central Meteorological Observatory, from August 10th to 11th, in addition to severe heavy rains on the eastern coast of China, there may be strong heavy rains in the north and south of Huanghuai.
In this way, the typhoon Lichma, which is going straight to China, may not only be a major threat to Taiwan, Fujian, Zhejiang, etc., but may also be an important factor in the future weather in the north, and the North also needs alert!
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.