Moutai hands 60 thousand pieces, half of the shareholders can not afford to buy! Who is buying, who is selling, the target price is 845 yuan, what do you think?2017-10-27 09:50:14 434 ℃
According to previous statistical data, 10 thousand of the individual investors plus 10 thousand to 100 thousand of the number of individual investors slightly exceed 70% of the total number of individual investors. Investors below 60 thousand yuan account for 50% of the total number of individual investors. With Moutai's current 600 yuan price, they can't afford to buy a Moutai stock.
So, who's buying Moutai?
Kweichow Moutai has been buying more long-term funds and suocang, this is an indisputable fact.
Guizhou Moutai three quarterly report released last night showed that the top ten tradable shareholders held a ratio of 75.34%, which means that only less than 25% of the chips are held by investors outside the ten largest. In accordance with the tenth major shareholders of circulation 4 million 130 thousand shares, the 3 quarter closing price of the last trading day of 517.64 yuan, the threshold of the list is more than 2 billion 100 million yuan. At the end of the three quarter, the number of Moutai shareholders for 64 thousand households, the average holding 19 thousand and 600 shares.
Among the top ten shareholders, the north capital represented by Shanghai Stock Exchange is still buying Moutai in a steady stream. Specifically, the stock holdings of 3 million 30 thousand shares in the three quarter, ranked the second largest shareholder. Xingyuan Asset Management Limited - customer funds 4 million 130 thousand new shares, entered the top ten.
So, who's selling Moutai?
By the end of the morning, Moutai total turnover of 5 billion 260 million yuan, turnover rate of 0.69%. Such a high turnover, rare in recent years, the last time in 2015 July 6th, turnover of 7 billion 10 million yuan. Visible straddle difference is still relatively large.
Who is selling?
All information content of the securities times net is for reference only and does not constitute investment proposal. The stock market has risks, and the investment needs to be cautious.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- 2018-09-06Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years
- 2018-09-04The eight richest men in China, whose total worth more than 1.9 trillion, do you know a few?
- 2018-09-03Source: Sino-US economic and trade negotiation team continues to maintain contact
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.
- Foreign gas stations are coming! If the price is more than 2 yuan per liter, can the monopoly of "two barrels of oil" be broken?
- Li Keqiang: The release of the market is in place, and the government’s management is in place.
- Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- "The secretary of the board of directors was beaten" company rumors, but looking at the falling stock price, you have no impulse to do it?
- China Huarong: Withdrawal of A-share issuance application