Ma Yun and Ma Huateng are working for the same person, he said that no one in universe second dare to say the first2017-12-28 18:30:05 826 ℃
online has often been discussed such a problem: the Alibaba and the Tencent is the corporate or foreign? Who is the bigger boss behind the scenes? Give you a clear answer today.
1999 was the last year of the Internet boom, and Ma Yun founded the Alibaba in Hangzhou. In 2000, the Internet bubble burst and Ma Yun rushed around to find no investment. He went to Beijing and saw dozens of investors, including the Lei Jun, and none of them was successful.
was good when Wu Ying found Ma Yun, saying Sun Zhengyi was looking for new entrepreneurs. Because before that, Sun Zhengyi invested YAHOO in a big reputation. Wu Ying UT Sidakang also got Sun Zhengyi's $30 million investment, so Wu pull strings to help Sun Zhengyi looking for new entrepreneurs in Chinese.
under the introduction of Wu Ying, Ma Yun saw Sun Zhengyi, two people talk very well. Finally, Sun Zhengyi decided to give his original decision to another $20 million in E - commerce.
from then on, Ma spent the most difficult time of the Internet bubble. After that, Sun Zhengyi also invested about 40000000 dollars in investment and became the largest shareholder of Alibaba. At the most time, Sun Zhengyi's Softbank owns 39.6% of Alibaba.
, and now, the $about 60000000 in Softbank investment has become almost $200 billion. By June 9, 2017, Softbank held a 29.2% stake in Alibaba, still the largest shareholder.
is worth mentioning that YAHOO holds a 15% stake in Alibaba and is the second largest shareholder. Ma Yun holds a 7% stake in the company, which is the third largest shareholder of the Alibaba. Although Ma
design partner structure, control of the Alibaba, but only with the management of Ma stake of about 10%, many people are always worried that one day fall into the hand of Japanese Alibaba, after all, Ali now holds Chinese is more than half of the e-commerce market. The current market value of Softbank is $100 billion, with Sun Zhengyi holding 20% of its shares and the largest shareholder in South Africa's standard bank.
South African Standard Bank believes that everyone is not familiar with the company, a shareholder of the South African newspaper group. And the South African newspaper group is the parent of the Tencent's largest shareholder, MIH.
surfaced in 2017 according to the Tencent holdings reported, Ma Huateng holds 9.1% of the shares of the Tencent, and the Tencent's largest shareholder, is holding 33.51% shares to $132 billion by the Milad International Holdings Ltd. (MIH). This company is a listed company in the US NASDAQ and Holland Amsterdam stock exchange market. It mainly invested in the traditional TV platform and the electronic platform has already been invested in the Internet platform. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of South Africa newspaper group (Naspers).
so we can see Ali and Tencent have a common, Standard Bank of South Africa is actually their boss.
, but in January 29, 2014, the first ICBC of the universe signed an agreement with standard bank to acquire 60% of the issued shares of standard bank public limited company, and became the largest shareholder of standard bank. How do I get this? Now I understand that love doesn't exist. It's cattle 13. The big BOSS behind Ali and Tencent is actually ICBC. It's a round of circles and still can't run out of the palm of Buddha.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- 2018-12-03Bank management subsidiary management approach: moderately relax the scope of use of its own funds, supporting system arrow on the string
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era