Will the central enterprises reform their employees' salary? The official response of the SASAC2018-04-16 20:25:12 142 ℃
state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission, spokesman Peng Huagang Chinese net cases super photo
xinjingwei client on 16 April, the office held a 2018 16 central enterprises in the first quarter economic operation conference. Peng Huagang, Deputy Secretary General of the state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission and spokesman of the State Council, said that the next step would be to classify and manage the total wages and distribute the total portion of the total wages to the enterprises.
at the press conference, there was a reporter's question: central enterprises in the first quarter has very good benefits. Will the central enterprises pay system reform this year improve the salaries of employees generally?
Peng Huagang said that the guiding opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on deepening the reform of state owned enterprises put forward the principle requirements for the reform of the three systems, including the reform of the salary system, in the reform process of state-owned enterprises. The SASAC has carried out the corresponding work in this respect.
Peng Huagang said has been studying compensation reform and the management of the total salary of the enterprise. Next, we will classify and manage the total wages. For the business class enterprises in the field of competition, the total amount of payroll will be put into practice completely, and it will be decided by the board of directors independently. For two types of business or public welfare enterprises, the total amount of wages will be managed by .
Peng Huagang said, the situation is not the same, the management methods are not the same, even a kind of commercial enterprise business two class enterprise group under the management of total wages will be different, the total wages of some enterprises in the distribution of real power to enterprises. (China new longitude and latitude APP)
pays more attention to the new and new WeChat public number (WeChat search "new longitude and latitude" or "jwview") to see more wonderful financial information.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum