The relevant company can apply for the issuance of CDR soon after one month2018-05-04 20:25:52 259 ℃
China Securities (China Daily) (Reporter Ma Yi) “Administrative Measures on the Depositary Receipts and Transaction Management” (hereinafter referred to as “CDR Measures”) formally solicit opinions from the public. According to the working procedures, the period for soliciting comments for the "CDR Measures" is one month. After the opinions are completed, the necessary amendments will be made and the corresponding procedures will be issued and implemented.
Shangguo Daily reporter learned from authoritative sources that, in addition to the "CDR approach," a series of normative documents related to this are being developed. These regulatory documents serve as supporting specifications for the "CDR approach." It will be implemented synchronously or later in the “CDR Measures” after fulfilling the internal consultation of the industry.
After the formal issuance of the “CDR Measures” and supporting rules, companies will be able to issue CDR declarations in accordance with the relevant requirements, and the SFC will also initiate the processing of related applications.
According to the time of normal procedures, the fastest will be more than a month later.
Clearance of the six contents of the CDR issuance transaction approach
China Securities News (Reporter Ma Wei) China Securities Regulatory Commission spokesperson Chang Depeng said on the 4th that the “Regulations on the Administration of Depositary Receipts and Transaction” (hereinafter referred to as “CDR Measures”) will formally be open to the public for comments. He introduced that the "CDR approach" mainly includes the following six aspects:
First, the principle of legal application and basic supervision is clarified.
Second, make institutional arrangements for the issuance and listing of CDRs, set out the basic conditions and procedures for issuance, and make principled provisions for the issuance of CDR refinancing.
Third, the CDR's information disclosure requirements were clarified and the issuer was the subject of information disclosure responsibility.
Fourthly, a CDR depository and custody system was established to clarify the accreditation requirements of depositaries.
Fifth, the relevant requirements for investor protection have been clarified, the principle of equal protection for investors and the special protection principle for investors, as well as the protection system for suspension, termination, and delisting of CDR, etc., have been stipulated.
The sixth step is to strengthen supervision and law enforcement and clarify the legal responsibilities of related parties.
The CDR issuance trading method reserves space for Shanghai Luntong./strong>
China Securities (China Daily) (Reporter Ma Wei) "Registration and Issuance Management of Depositary Receipts" (hereinafter referred to as the "CDR Measures") will be officially open to the public for comments today.
Secretary of the China Securities Regulatory Commission Chang Depeng said on the 4th that according to the policy arrangement, the Shanghai-Honglun mechanism, which is being promoted, also intends to use the method of mutual deposit of depositary receipts to achieve interconnection between the two markets.
Therefore, the "CDR approach" aims to standardize the basic system of CDRs in the form of departmental regulations, but in addition to clarifying the requirements for the domestic capital market to serve red-chip companies to issue CDRs, it is also the next step. The Shanghai Luntong mechanism has reserved the institutional space and is well prepared.Favourite complaint
Latest commentsSee more comments Loading failed, please click retry Load all comments China Securities Net
China Securities Net's No.+ Follow
Beijing Public Security Network No. 11010502033561 Internet Drug Information Service Qualification Certificate Jing Wang Wen  0377-157 Beijing ICP No. 140123
Report E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Name: Beijing Little Network Technology Co., Ltd.< Script src="//static.yidianzixun.com/modules/common/jquery.cookie.js"> ');})();
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum