As the risk aversion heats up, the Dow opens 150 points lower and falls 6% more.2018-08-03 00:25:07 49 ℃
Market risk aversion sentiment The US stock index closed lower, the Dow fell 0.6%, the S&P fell 0.56%, and the Nasdaq fell 0.57%. Tesla rose 9% against the market, although earnings in the second quarter fell short of expectations, but revenues exceeded expectations, burning money slowed, and Model 3 production accelerated. The fight was much lower than 6%, and many law firms in the United States initiated class actions against them.
The S&P 500 index opened 15.84 points lower, down 0.56% to 2797.52 points. The Dow Jones Industrial Average opened at 151.02 points, a decrease of 0.60% to 25,182.80 points. The Nasdaq Composite Index opened at a low of 43.77 points, or 0.57%, to 7663.51 points.
Tesla rose 9%. Tesla announced its second quarter earnings for the 2018 fiscal year on Wednesday. The financial report shows that Tesla's second quarter revenue was $4.02 billion, up 43% from $2.79 billion in the same period last year; net loss was $743 million, a net loss of $401 million compared to the same period last year; attributable to ordinary shareholders The net loss was $718 million, an increase from $336 million in the same period last year. Tesla's burning rate is slowing, while Model 3's production is accelerating, and it is expected to continue to be profitable in the second half of the year. CEO Musk said he apologized for the bad performance at the previous conference.
After the earnings report, Wall Street investment banks raised their ratings for Tesla. JP Morgan Chase raised its target price for Tesla (TSLA) to $195, compared to $180. Evercore ISI raised the company's stock price target to $301, compared to $287. RBC raised the company's stock price target to $315, compared to $280. Oppenheimer upgraded Tesla's rating from the broader market to outperform the market.
There was a 6% drop, and Sina News said that Rosen Law Firm, Pomerantz LLP, Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, Faruqi & Faruqi LLP, The Schall Law Firm and Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman LLC have announced that they have launched a multi-layered class action lawsuit against investors to recover the losses suffered by investors.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-18The Ministry of Housing and Construction is talking about five cities including Yantai, Sanya, Haikou, etc.: Fighting speculation and curbing housing prices
- 2018-08-18The CSRC has an emergency meeting to deal with the stock market crash? fake
- 2018-08-17Beijing Municipal Housing and Construction Committee: housing rental enterprises can not promote rent to seize the housing
- 2018-08-16At the invitation of the US, Vice Minister of Commerce Wang Shouwen will lead a delegation to the United States to hold consultations at the vice-ministerial level on Sino-US economic and trade issues.
- 2018-08-16The RMB exchange rate decline is difficult. How far is the central bank's interest rate hike?
- 2018-08-03As the risk aversion heats up, the Dow opens 150 points lower and falls 6% more.
- 2018-08-03Create history! Apple’s intraday market value exceeded $1 trillion for the first time
- 2018-08-02The Shanghai stock index fell 2% and lost 2800 points. Nearly 3,000 stocks fell.
- 2018-05-03Li Dazhao: Significant signs of rescue in the main market A shares will enter a new stage of development
- 2018-04-30With immediate effect, foreign investors can control domestic securities companies, and joint venture securities companies can loose their licenses! The wolf is coming? not necessarily
- Fang Xinghai: Accelerate the research and launch of new products such as government bond options and 30-year bond futures
- Dong Xiwei: Can you guarantee "7", the RMB is facing the test
- Zhuangxin, the total market value of A shares is overtaken by Japan, and why is the bull market coming again?
- Ministry of Commerce: China's tax rate counter-measures are rational and restrained, and the implementation date will depend on US actions.
- A fire broke out at a construction site in Country Garden Qidong, and the accident site was just re-engineered.
- Three delisting stocks in one week, involving 270,000 investors! Who stepped on the thunder? Trading?
- The relevant company can apply for the issuance of CDR soon after one month
- Zhejiang Dunan now has a debt crisis of 45 billion yuan.
- Central Bank: RMB qualified investors must not remit funds overseas to purchase foreign exchange when they carry out overseas investment
- The end of the era of currency excesses! Wealth creation model will change dramatically