As the risk aversion heats up, the Dow opens 150 points lower and falls 6% more.2018-08-03 00:25:07 83 ℃
Market risk aversion sentiment The US stock index closed lower, the Dow fell 0.6%, the S&P fell 0.56%, and the Nasdaq fell 0.57%. Tesla rose 9% against the market, although earnings in the second quarter fell short of expectations, but revenues exceeded expectations, burning money slowed, and Model 3 production accelerated. The fight was much lower than 6%, and many law firms in the United States initiated class actions against them.
The S&P 500 index opened 15.84 points lower, down 0.56% to 2797.52 points. The Dow Jones Industrial Average opened at 151.02 points, a decrease of 0.60% to 25,182.80 points. The Nasdaq Composite Index opened at a low of 43.77 points, or 0.57%, to 7663.51 points.
Tesla rose 9%. Tesla announced its second quarter earnings for the 2018 fiscal year on Wednesday. The financial report shows that Tesla's second quarter revenue was $4.02 billion, up 43% from $2.79 billion in the same period last year; net loss was $743 million, a net loss of $401 million compared to the same period last year; attributable to ordinary shareholders The net loss was $718 million, an increase from $336 million in the same period last year. Tesla's burning rate is slowing, while Model 3's production is accelerating, and it is expected to continue to be profitable in the second half of the year. CEO Musk said he apologized for the bad performance at the previous conference.
After the earnings report, Wall Street investment banks raised their ratings for Tesla. JP Morgan Chase raised its target price for Tesla (TSLA) to $195, compared to $180. Evercore ISI raised the company's stock price target to $301, compared to $287. RBC raised the company's stock price target to $315, compared to $280. Oppenheimer upgraded Tesla's rating from the broader market to outperform the market.
There was a 6% drop, and Sina News said that Rosen Law Firm, Pomerantz LLP, Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, Faruqi & Faruqi LLP, The Schall Law Firm and Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman LLC have announced that they have launched a multi-layered class action lawsuit against investors to recover the losses suffered by investors.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-25FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- 2018-09-24China publishes "White Paper on China-US Economic and Trade Frictions and China's Position"
- 2018-09-24Dario and others tell you that most of the charges on Wall Street are IQ tax.
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- Zhongyu Information: International crude oil market is facing obstacles, domestic refined oil market is firm and rising
- Xi Jinping: Doubt and sing the thoughts and speeches of the state-owned enterprises are wrong.
- The two cities index retreated slightly, the Shanghai index fell 0.58%, and the agricultural stocks rose late.
- FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- Ofo want to close the door? At the headquarters, "people go to the building" is a mystery, and it is time to care about the deposit...
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.