As the risk aversion heats up, the Dow opens 150 points lower and falls 6% more.2018-08-03 00:25:07 115 ℃
Market risk aversion sentiment The US stock index closed lower, the Dow fell 0.6%, the S&P fell 0.56%, and the Nasdaq fell 0.57%. Tesla rose 9% against the market, although earnings in the second quarter fell short of expectations, but revenues exceeded expectations, burning money slowed, and Model 3 production accelerated. The fight was much lower than 6%, and many law firms in the United States initiated class actions against them.
The S&P 500 index opened 15.84 points lower, down 0.56% to 2797.52 points. The Dow Jones Industrial Average opened at 151.02 points, a decrease of 0.60% to 25,182.80 points. The Nasdaq Composite Index opened at a low of 43.77 points, or 0.57%, to 7663.51 points.
Tesla rose 9%. Tesla announced its second quarter earnings for the 2018 fiscal year on Wednesday. The financial report shows that Tesla's second quarter revenue was $4.02 billion, up 43% from $2.79 billion in the same period last year; net loss was $743 million, a net loss of $401 million compared to the same period last year; attributable to ordinary shareholders The net loss was $718 million, an increase from $336 million in the same period last year. Tesla's burning rate is slowing, while Model 3's production is accelerating, and it is expected to continue to be profitable in the second half of the year. CEO Musk said he apologized for the bad performance at the previous conference.
After the earnings report, Wall Street investment banks raised their ratings for Tesla. JP Morgan Chase raised its target price for Tesla (TSLA) to $195, compared to $180. Evercore ISI raised the company's stock price target to $301, compared to $287. RBC raised the company's stock price target to $315, compared to $280. Oppenheimer upgraded Tesla's rating from the broader market to outperform the market.
There was a 6% drop, and Sina News said that Rosen Law Firm, Pomerantz LLP, Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, Faruqi & Faruqi LLP, The Schall Law Firm and Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman LLC have announced that they have launched a multi-layered class action lawsuit against investors to recover the losses suffered by investors.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- 2018-12-03Bank management subsidiary management approach: moderately relax the scope of use of its own funds, supporting system arrow on the string
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era