Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years2018-09-06 20:25:22 120 ℃
The conference site (China Network Zhang Ruomeng Photo:
China Net Finance September 6th The National Development and Reform Commission held a special press conference at the 10:00 am in the National Development and Reform Commission The responsible comrades of the relevant departments and bureaus attended the meeting and introduced the work related to promoting private investment and answered questions from reporters.
The following is a textual record:
Yang Pengcheng, director of the Political Development Research Office of the National Development and Reform Commission, and spokesperson of the committee:
Considering the promotion of private investment, it involves a wide range of issues. Today, we will first introduce the relevant information to media friends, and then answer the hot issues that everyone cares about. Below, I will introduce to you the overall situation of promoting private investment.
In the past 40 years of reform and opening up, private investment and private economy have grown from small to large, from weak to strong, and have gradually become an important force to promote China's economic development, optimize industrial structure, prosper urban and rural markets, and expand social employment. From the perspective of total investment, since 2012, private investment has accounted for more than 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for five consecutive years, and the highest time has reached 65.4%; especially in the manufacturing sector, the proportion of private investment has exceeded 80%. Private investment has become the main force of investment.
From the perspective of promoting industrial development, private enterprises have flexible mechanisms and are close to the market. They have made great efforts in optimizing industrial structure, promoting technological innovation, and promoting transformation and upgrading. According to statistics, 65% of patents in China, more than 75% of technological innovations, and more than 80% of new product developments are completed by private enterprises.
From the perspective of absorbing employment, the private economy as the main force of the national economy is the main carrier of employment. According to the statistics of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce, in the urban employment, the proportion of the private economy exceeds 80%, and the contribution rate of new employment exceeds 90%.
From the economic contribution, as of the end of 2017, the number of private enterprises in China exceeded 27 million, the number of individual industrial and commercial households exceeded 65 million, the registered capital exceeded 165 trillion yuan, and the private economy accounted for the proportion of GDP. More than 60% has propped up the "half of the country" in China's economy. At the same time, the private economy is also an important force to participate in international competition.
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to promoting the healthy development of private investment. General Secretary Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang have repeatedly made important instructions and instructions on promoting private investment. In recent years, the state has issued 36 "non-public economy", "following private investment 36", "encouraging social investment 39", "inspiring the effective investment of civil society 10" and "Opinions on deepening the reform of investment and financing system" A series of policy measures, and vigorously create a market environment that treats all the same, and stimulate the vitality of private investment. The National Development and Reform Commission, together with various localities and departments, conscientiously implemented the central government's decision-making arrangements for promoting the development of private investment, and achieved remarkable results. Since the beginning of this year, the growth rate of private investment has remained above 8%, reaching 8.8% in the first seven months, which is always higher than the overall investment growth rate, accounting for 62.6% of the total investment.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?