Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years2018-09-06 20:25:22 35 ℃
The conference site (China Network Zhang Ruomeng Photo:
China Net Finance September 6th The National Development and Reform Commission held a special press conference at the 10:00 am in the National Development and Reform Commission The responsible comrades of the relevant departments and bureaus attended the meeting and introduced the work related to promoting private investment and answered questions from reporters.
The following is a textual record:
Yang Pengcheng, director of the Political Development Research Office of the National Development and Reform Commission, and spokesperson of the committee:
Considering the promotion of private investment, it involves a wide range of issues. Today, we will first introduce the relevant information to media friends, and then answer the hot issues that everyone cares about. Below, I will introduce to you the overall situation of promoting private investment.
In the past 40 years of reform and opening up, private investment and private economy have grown from small to large, from weak to strong, and have gradually become an important force to promote China's economic development, optimize industrial structure, prosper urban and rural markets, and expand social employment. From the perspective of total investment, since 2012, private investment has accounted for more than 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for five consecutive years, and the highest time has reached 65.4%; especially in the manufacturing sector, the proportion of private investment has exceeded 80%. Private investment has become the main force of investment.
From the perspective of promoting industrial development, private enterprises have flexible mechanisms and are close to the market. They have made great efforts in optimizing industrial structure, promoting technological innovation, and promoting transformation and upgrading. According to statistics, 65% of patents in China, more than 75% of technological innovations, and more than 80% of new product developments are completed by private enterprises.
From the perspective of absorbing employment, the private economy as the main force of the national economy is the main carrier of employment. According to the statistics of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce, in the urban employment, the proportion of the private economy exceeds 80%, and the contribution rate of new employment exceeds 90%.
From the economic contribution, as of the end of 2017, the number of private enterprises in China exceeded 27 million, the number of individual industrial and commercial households exceeded 65 million, the registered capital exceeded 165 trillion yuan, and the private economy accounted for the proportion of GDP. More than 60% has propped up the "half of the country" in China's economy. At the same time, the private economy is also an important force to participate in international competition.
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to promoting the healthy development of private investment. General Secretary Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang have repeatedly made important instructions and instructions on promoting private investment. In recent years, the state has issued 36 "non-public economy", "following private investment 36", "encouraging social investment 39", "inspiring the effective investment of civil society 10" and "Opinions on deepening the reform of investment and financing system" A series of policy measures, and vigorously create a market environment that treats all the same, and stimulate the vitality of private investment. The National Development and Reform Commission, together with various localities and departments, conscientiously implemented the central government's decision-making arrangements for promoting the development of private investment, and achieved remarkable results. Since the beginning of this year, the growth rate of private investment has remained above 8%, reaching 8.8% in the first seven months, which is always higher than the overall investment growth rate, accounting for 62.6% of the total investment.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-24China publishes "White Paper on China-US Economic and Trade Frictions and China's Position"
- 2018-09-24Dario and others tell you that most of the charges on Wall Street are IQ tax.
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- 2018-09-06Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years
- Ofo want to close the door? At the headquarters, "people go to the building" is a mystery, and it is time to care about the deposit...
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.
- Foreign gas stations are coming! If the price is more than 2 yuan per liter, can the monopoly of "two barrels of oil" be broken?
- Li Keqiang: The release of the market is in place, and the government’s management is in place.
- Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- "The secretary of the board of directors was beaten" company rumors, but looking at the falling stock price, you have no impulse to do it?