Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years2018-09-06 20:25:22 55 ℃
The conference site (China Network Zhang Ruomeng Photo:
China Net Finance September 6th The National Development and Reform Commission held a special press conference at the 10:00 am in the National Development and Reform Commission The responsible comrades of the relevant departments and bureaus attended the meeting and introduced the work related to promoting private investment and answered questions from reporters.
The following is a textual record:
Yang Pengcheng, director of the Political Development Research Office of the National Development and Reform Commission, and spokesperson of the committee:
Considering the promotion of private investment, it involves a wide range of issues. Today, we will first introduce the relevant information to media friends, and then answer the hot issues that everyone cares about. Below, I will introduce to you the overall situation of promoting private investment.
In the past 40 years of reform and opening up, private investment and private economy have grown from small to large, from weak to strong, and have gradually become an important force to promote China's economic development, optimize industrial structure, prosper urban and rural markets, and expand social employment. From the perspective of total investment, since 2012, private investment has accounted for more than 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for five consecutive years, and the highest time has reached 65.4%; especially in the manufacturing sector, the proportion of private investment has exceeded 80%. Private investment has become the main force of investment.
From the perspective of promoting industrial development, private enterprises have flexible mechanisms and are close to the market. They have made great efforts in optimizing industrial structure, promoting technological innovation, and promoting transformation and upgrading. According to statistics, 65% of patents in China, more than 75% of technological innovations, and more than 80% of new product developments are completed by private enterprises.
From the perspective of absorbing employment, the private economy as the main force of the national economy is the main carrier of employment. According to the statistics of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce, in the urban employment, the proportion of the private economy exceeds 80%, and the contribution rate of new employment exceeds 90%.
From the economic contribution, as of the end of 2017, the number of private enterprises in China exceeded 27 million, the number of individual industrial and commercial households exceeded 65 million, the registered capital exceeded 165 trillion yuan, and the private economy accounted for the proportion of GDP. More than 60% has propped up the "half of the country" in China's economy. At the same time, the private economy is also an important force to participate in international competition.
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to promoting the healthy development of private investment. General Secretary Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang have repeatedly made important instructions and instructions on promoting private investment. In recent years, the state has issued 36 "non-public economy", "following private investment 36", "encouraging social investment 39", "inspiring the effective investment of civil society 10" and "Opinions on deepening the reform of investment and financing system" A series of policy measures, and vigorously create a market environment that treats all the same, and stimulate the vitality of private investment. The National Development and Reform Commission, together with various localities and departments, conscientiously implemented the central government's decision-making arrangements for promoting the development of private investment, and achieved remarkable results. Since the beginning of this year, the growth rate of private investment has remained above 8%, reaching 8.8% in the first seven months, which is always higher than the overall investment growth rate, accounting for 62.6% of the total investment.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-17The system bug caused the first class round-trip only to sell 90 yuan. Eastern Airlines: Count!
- 2018-11-11Ma Yun is the most important executive, Liu Qiangdong is the strongest opponent, and 400 million women are willing to "handcuff" for him.
- 2018-11-11The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- 2018-11-10Regulators: “One Two Five” is a directional goal, credit standards are not relaxed, and there is no “one size fits all” for each bank.
- 2018-11-09Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail will be listed, and it is said to be the world's most profitable high-speed rail. China Railway has confirmed that it has selected brokers.
- 2018-11-09Zhonghong shares past events: the debt group blocked the door, the boss left for the actress 砸 100 million
- 2018-11-09A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years
- 2018-11-07Supreme Law: Maintaining the land contractual relationship in accordance with the law for a long time, protecting the peasant's personality rights
- 2018-11-06The post-80th chairman of the 100 billion state-owned enterprises that were suspended: 7 companies also served as directors
- 2018-11-05Long-awaited! Will the registration system revolutionize the Chinese stock market?
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era
- Britain and EU agree on technical aspects of the text of the Brexit agreement
- Opening: The three major stock indexes opened lower, the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.25%, the oil price plummeted, causing the oil and gas sector to fall
- The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- "Double 11" for ten years, how many loves can come back? How many people "hate" it?
- The rhythm of IPO's weekly batch is broken. What is more important than suspending IPO?
- up to date! Officially announced the "young" director's salary Xi'an High-tech Zone Financial Secretary was exempted
- Hebei revised family planning regulations clearly advocate a couple to have two children
- The central bank selected five institutions as pilots for simulation supervision, and the financial holding company's supervision measures strived to be released in the first half of next year.