Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases2018-09-12 20:25:11 17 ℃
Zhongxin Jingwei Client September 12th According to the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson's Office" micro-signal news, the regular press conference of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on September 12 On the other hand, a reporter asked questions. According to reports, the US Vice Chairman of the US-China Business Council, Parker, said on the 11th that senior Chinese officials said to the organization that China will suspend the approval of US companies before the improvement and stability of Sino-US relations. This is the first time the US has publicly confirmed that US companies operating in China and market access will be affected by trade wars. Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang said that he had not heard of the relevant statements made by Chinese officials in the report.
耿Shuang said that China’s position on the Sino-US trade friction is consistent and firm. The trade war can't solve any problems, it will only harm others.
He pointed out that dialogue and consultation on the basis of equality and integrity are the correct choices for resolving Sino-US trade frictions. In the face of the US unilateralism, China will resolutely take necessary counter-measures to safeguard our legitimate rights and interests. On the other hand, we will actively take effective measures to help Chinese and foreign-funded enterprises operating in China overcome difficulties and ensure the steady and healthy development of China's economy. .
As for foreign companies, especially American companies operating in China and market access issues, 耿爽 reiterated that China will unswervingly push forward a new round of reform and opening up, the pace of reform It will be faster and faster, the open door will be bigger and bigger, and the investment environment will get better and better. China will also continue to implement high-level trade and investment facilitation policies, further broaden market access and provide more convenience for foreign-invested enterprises in China.
Yu Shuang said that according to the latest figures, foreign-funded enterprises in China were nearly 30,000 in the first half of this year, a year-on-year increase of 96.6%. On September 5, ExxonMobil, the largest oil company in the United States, signed a series of agreements with Guangdong Province, announcing that it will invest US$10 billion to build a large-scale wholly-owned petrochemical project in Guangdong. In July this year, the BASF Group of Germany also decided to invest 10 billion US dollars to build a world-class petrochemical industrial park in Zhanjiang, Guangdong. In addition, foreign companies such as the German BMW Group and the US Tesla have also expanded their production capacity, scale and investment in China for some time. These numbers and examples are enough to illustrate the problem.
He said that China welcomes foreign companies including US companies to invest in China and is willing to share opportunities and dividends for China's development and achieve mutual benefit. (Zhongxin Jingwei APP)
Follow the Zhongxin Jingwei WeChat public number (WeChat search "Zhongxin Jingwei" or "jwview") to see more exciting financial information.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-24China publishes "White Paper on China-US Economic and Trade Frictions and China's Position"
- 2018-09-24Dario and others tell you that most of the charges on Wall Street are IQ tax.
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- 2018-09-06Development and Reform Commission: private investment accounts for 60% of the country's fixed asset investment for 5 consecutive years
- Ofo want to close the door? At the headquarters, "people go to the building" is a mystery, and it is time to care about the deposit...
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.
- Foreign gas stations are coming! If the price is more than 2 yuan per liter, can the monopoly of "two barrels of oil" be broken?
- Li Keqiang: The release of the market is in place, and the government’s management is in place.
- Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- "The secretary of the board of directors was beaten" company rumors, but looking at the falling stock price, you have no impulse to do it?