Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases2018-09-12 20:25:11 97 ℃
Zhongxin Jingwei Client September 12th According to the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson's Office" micro-signal news, the regular press conference of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on September 12 On the other hand, a reporter asked questions. According to reports, the US Vice Chairman of the US-China Business Council, Parker, said on the 11th that senior Chinese officials said to the organization that China will suspend the approval of US companies before the improvement and stability of Sino-US relations. This is the first time the US has publicly confirmed that US companies operating in China and market access will be affected by trade wars. Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang said that he had not heard of the relevant statements made by Chinese officials in the report.
耿Shuang said that China’s position on the Sino-US trade friction is consistent and firm. The trade war can't solve any problems, it will only harm others.
He pointed out that dialogue and consultation on the basis of equality and integrity are the correct choices for resolving Sino-US trade frictions. In the face of the US unilateralism, China will resolutely take necessary counter-measures to safeguard our legitimate rights and interests. On the other hand, we will actively take effective measures to help Chinese and foreign-funded enterprises operating in China overcome difficulties and ensure the steady and healthy development of China's economy. .
As for foreign companies, especially American companies operating in China and market access issues, 耿爽 reiterated that China will unswervingly push forward a new round of reform and opening up, the pace of reform It will be faster and faster, the open door will be bigger and bigger, and the investment environment will get better and better. China will also continue to implement high-level trade and investment facilitation policies, further broaden market access and provide more convenience for foreign-invested enterprises in China.
Yu Shuang said that according to the latest figures, foreign-funded enterprises in China were nearly 30,000 in the first half of this year, a year-on-year increase of 96.6%. On September 5, ExxonMobil, the largest oil company in the United States, signed a series of agreements with Guangdong Province, announcing that it will invest US$10 billion to build a large-scale wholly-owned petrochemical project in Guangdong. In July this year, the BASF Group of Germany also decided to invest 10 billion US dollars to build a world-class petrochemical industrial park in Zhanjiang, Guangdong. In addition, foreign companies such as the German BMW Group and the US Tesla have also expanded their production capacity, scale and investment in China for some time. These numbers and examples are enough to illustrate the problem.
He said that China welcomes foreign companies including US companies to invest in China and is willing to share opportunities and dividends for China's development and achieve mutual benefit. (Zhongxin Jingwei APP)
Follow the Zhongxin Jingwei WeChat public number (WeChat search "Zhongxin Jingwei" or "jwview") to see more exciting financial information.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.