The People's Daily commented on the private economy: it will only grow and will not leave the market.2018-09-14 00:25:02 24 ℃
Phoenix Finance News September 13 The People’s Daily today wrote that today, our tolerance and support for the private economy is consistent, and people’s passion for creating the future in the market economy is as good as yesterday. Today's private economy will continue to grow and develop in the risk challenge, as it has been through reform and opening up for 40 years. The state supports the development of the private economy. It is clear and consistent, and it is constantly deepening. It is not a temporary expedient, nor is it a strategic use of cross-river bridges.
The following is the full text of the article:
In recent days, a new media article suggesting that the private economy leave the market has sparked heated discussions. The article believes that "China's private economy has completed the assistance of public ownership." The task of economic development should gradually leave the scene." This kind of "fantastic theory" with common sense is not unexpectedly criticized by overwhelming public opinion. The resulting grievances also raise deeper questions: how to treat the private economy in the face of the complicated situation at home and abroad. The role? How to better support the development of the private economy? These issues are worth pondering.
In the 40 years of reform and opening up, China’s private economy has grown from nothing, from small to stubborn, and has made an indelible contribution to China’s growth as the world’s second largest economy. Open the history of reform and opening up, "contracting", "going to the sea", "self-employed", "10,000 yuan households", "shareholding system cooperation" and "Internet entrepreneurship". Through the "hot words" that change year by year, we can feel the private economy to China's development belt. The vitality and possibilities. Now, the private economy has created more than 60% of China's GDP, paid more than 50% of its taxes, contributed more than 70% of technological innovation and new product development, and provided more than 80% of jobs. The private economy is not in the vassal status of assistance, but an important part of the socialist market economy and an important basis for China's economic and social development.
The state supports the development of the private economy. It is clear and consistent, and it is constantly deepening. It is not a temporary expedient, nor is it a strategic use of bridges. Regarding the status and role of the non-public economy, General Secretary Xi Jinping clearly put forward the judgment of "three no change": "The status and role of the non-public economy in China's economic and social development has not changed. We do not waver to encourage, support and guide. The principles and policies for the development of the non-public economy have not changed. Our policy of creating a good environment and providing more opportunities for the development of the non-public economy has not changed." At the same time, "persistence of public ownership as the mainstay and the development of multiple ownership economies" is The basic economic system of writing the party constitution and the constitution will not change, and it cannot be changed. Entering a new era, China's private economy will only grow stronger and will not leave the market. It will only get better and better and will not get worse.
At present, the downward pressure on the economy is still there, and the situation at home and abroad is complex and changeable. China’s economic development is in a critical period of climbing and stagnation, and is also moving towards a new stage of high-quality development. The more important the key period is to overcome the difficulties, the more it needs to play the role of the private economy, not the other way around. It is the decentralization and diversified decision-making of countless private enterprises that can create new products, new formats and new business models that can not be found in the office, bringing new possibilities and imagination to the Chinese economy. Isn't this the righteousness to prevent systemic risks and achieve high quality development? The kind of remarks that negate the private economy in the name of the grim situation is not only to challenge common sense, to drive backwards in history, but more seriously to create panic in the market and to disrupt the expectations of entrepreneurs for the stability of the Chinese economy. Under the current situation, the entrepreneurial group should not be motivated by rumors, believe in the stability of the state policy, and work hard to make the private economy better.
It is undeniable that the private economy has indeed taken a lot of pressure under the current situation, especially the small and medium-sized micro-enterprises are facing the test of survival. Regarding the difficulties of the private economy, the Party Central Committee is looking at it and has come up with practical reform measures. Through simple administration and decentralization to optimize government management, reduce the burden of enterprises through tax reduction and fee reduction, and provide vitality to small and medium-sized enterprises through targeted RRR reduction... The state's policy support to the private economy is consistent and powerful, and private enterprises can also feel the policy. A sense of gain. It can be reasonably expected that, in response to changes in the current domestic and international situation, the state will also introduce new measures to support the development of the private economy. In the face of difficulties, it is not to let the private economy "gradually leave the scene", but to gradually solve the problem through reform, so that the private economy can develop better in the "challenge - war."
As General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out, "We emphasize that the public sector of the economy is consolidated and developed well. It is not the opposite of encouraging, supporting and guiding the development of the non-public economy. It is organically unified. The public sector of the economy, non- The public-owned economy should complement each other and complement each other, rather than mutually exclusive and offset each other. "Adhering to public ownership as the mainstay and multi-ownership economy to develop together is China's basic economic system; unswervingly consolidating and developing the public-owned economy, without undue encouragement and support And guiding the development of the non-public economy is the major policy of the party and the state. Today, our tolerance and support for the private economy is consistent, and people's passion for creating the future in the market economy is as good as yesterday. Not confusing for noise and noise, not rumored by rumors, today's private economy will continue to grow and develop in the risk challenge as the 40 years of reform and opening up.Responsible editor: a little netizen daisongyang
- In the previous：Great price increase! Next week, the price adjustment of refined oil will be a foregone conclusion. It is expected to increase by 110 yuan per ton.
- The next article：Big short head Goldman Sachs come again? Because of trade, US stocks fell 25%, and the market value evaporated by 6 trillion US dollars!
Guess you like
- 2018-11-17The system bug caused the first class round-trip only to sell 90 yuan. Eastern Airlines: Count!
- 2018-11-11Ma Yun is the most important executive, Liu Qiangdong is the strongest opponent, and 400 million women are willing to "handcuff" for him.
- 2018-11-11The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- 2018-11-10Regulators: “One Two Five” is a directional goal, credit standards are not relaxed, and there is no “one size fits all” for each bank.
- 2018-11-09Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail will be listed, and it is said to be the world's most profitable high-speed rail. China Railway has confirmed that it has selected brokers.
- 2018-11-09Zhonghong shares past events: the debt group blocked the door, the boss left for the actress 砸 100 million
- 2018-11-09A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years
- 2018-11-07Supreme Law: Maintaining the land contractual relationship in accordance with the law for a long time, protecting the peasant's personality rights
- 2018-11-06The post-80th chairman of the 100 billion state-owned enterprises that were suspended: 7 companies also served as directors
- 2018-11-05Long-awaited! Will the registration system revolutionize the Chinese stock market?
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era
- Britain and EU agree on technical aspects of the text of the Brexit agreement
- Opening: The three major stock indexes opened lower, the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.25%, the oil price plummeted, causing the oil and gas sector to fall
- The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- "Double 11" for ten years, how many loves can come back? How many people "hate" it?
- The rhythm of IPO's weekly batch is broken. What is more important than suspending IPO?
- up to date! Officially announced the "young" director's salary Xi'an High-tech Zone Financial Secretary was exempted
- Hebei revised family planning regulations clearly advocate a couple to have two children
- The central bank selected five institutions as pilots for simulation supervision, and the financial holding company's supervision measures strived to be released in the first half of next year.