The People's Daily commented on the private economy: it will only grow and will not leave the market.2018-09-14 00:25:02 114 ℃
Phoenix Finance News September 13 The People’s Daily today wrote that today, our tolerance and support for the private economy is consistent, and people’s passion for creating the future in the market economy is as good as yesterday. Today's private economy will continue to grow and develop in the risk challenge, as it has been through reform and opening up for 40 years. The state supports the development of the private economy. It is clear and consistent, and it is constantly deepening. It is not a temporary expedient, nor is it a strategic use of cross-river bridges.
The following is the full text of the article:
In recent days, a new media article suggesting that the private economy leave the market has sparked heated discussions. The article believes that "China's private economy has completed the assistance of public ownership." The task of economic development should gradually leave the scene." This kind of "fantastic theory" with common sense is not unexpectedly criticized by overwhelming public opinion. The resulting grievances also raise deeper questions: how to treat the private economy in the face of the complicated situation at home and abroad. The role? How to better support the development of the private economy? These issues are worth pondering.
In the 40 years of reform and opening up, China’s private economy has grown from nothing, from small to stubborn, and has made an indelible contribution to China’s growth as the world’s second largest economy. Open the history of reform and opening up, "contracting", "going to the sea", "self-employed", "10,000 yuan households", "shareholding system cooperation" and "Internet entrepreneurship". Through the "hot words" that change year by year, we can feel the private economy to China's development belt. The vitality and possibilities. Now, the private economy has created more than 60% of China's GDP, paid more than 50% of its taxes, contributed more than 70% of technological innovation and new product development, and provided more than 80% of jobs. The private economy is not in the vassal status of assistance, but an important part of the socialist market economy and an important basis for China's economic and social development.
The state supports the development of the private economy. It is clear and consistent, and it is constantly deepening. It is not a temporary expedient, nor is it a strategic use of bridges. Regarding the status and role of the non-public economy, General Secretary Xi Jinping clearly put forward the judgment of "three no change": "The status and role of the non-public economy in China's economic and social development has not changed. We do not waver to encourage, support and guide. The principles and policies for the development of the non-public economy have not changed. Our policy of creating a good environment and providing more opportunities for the development of the non-public economy has not changed." At the same time, "persistence of public ownership as the mainstay and the development of multiple ownership economies" is The basic economic system of writing the party constitution and the constitution will not change, and it cannot be changed. Entering a new era, China's private economy will only grow stronger and will not leave the market. It will only get better and better and will not get worse.
At present, the downward pressure on the economy is still there, and the situation at home and abroad is complex and changeable. China’s economic development is in a critical period of climbing and stagnation, and is also moving towards a new stage of high-quality development. The more important the key period is to overcome the difficulties, the more it needs to play the role of the private economy, not the other way around. It is the decentralization and diversified decision-making of countless private enterprises that can create new products, new formats and new business models that can not be found in the office, bringing new possibilities and imagination to the Chinese economy. Isn't this the righteousness to prevent systemic risks and achieve high quality development? The kind of remarks that negate the private economy in the name of the grim situation is not only to challenge common sense, to drive backwards in history, but more seriously to create panic in the market and to disrupt the expectations of entrepreneurs for the stability of the Chinese economy. Under the current situation, the entrepreneurial group should not be motivated by rumors, believe in the stability of the state policy, and work hard to make the private economy better.
It is undeniable that the private economy has indeed taken a lot of pressure under the current situation, especially the small and medium-sized micro-enterprises are facing the test of survival. Regarding the difficulties of the private economy, the Party Central Committee is looking at it and has come up with practical reform measures. Through simple administration and decentralization to optimize government management, reduce the burden of enterprises through tax reduction and fee reduction, and provide vitality to small and medium-sized enterprises through targeted RRR reduction... The state's policy support to the private economy is consistent and powerful, and private enterprises can also feel the policy. A sense of gain. It can be reasonably expected that, in response to changes in the current domestic and international situation, the state will also introduce new measures to support the development of the private economy. In the face of difficulties, it is not to let the private economy "gradually leave the scene", but to gradually solve the problem through reform, so that the private economy can develop better in the "challenge - war."
As General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out, "We emphasize that the public sector of the economy is consolidated and developed well. It is not the opposite of encouraging, supporting and guiding the development of the non-public economy. It is organically unified. The public sector of the economy, non- The public-owned economy should complement each other and complement each other, rather than mutually exclusive and offset each other. "Adhering to public ownership as the mainstay and multi-ownership economy to develop together is China's basic economic system; unswervingly consolidating and developing the public-owned economy, without undue encouragement and support And guiding the development of the non-public economy is the major policy of the party and the state. Today, our tolerance and support for the private economy is consistent, and people's passion for creating the future in the market economy is as good as yesterday. Not confusing for noise and noise, not rumored by rumors, today's private economy will continue to grow and develop in the risk challenge as the 40 years of reform and opening up.Responsible editor: a little netizen daisongyang
- In the previous：Great price increase! Next week, the price adjustment of refined oil will be a foregone conclusion. It is expected to increase by 110 yuan per ton.
- The next article：Big short head Goldman Sachs come again? Because of trade, US stocks fell 25%, and the market value evaporated by 6 trillion US dollars!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?