Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission: China's stock market is not short of capital, lacking long-term funds2018-09-28 00:25:01 148 ℃
Introduction: Fang Xinghai said that this is another milestone in the process of internationalization of China's capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of long-term overseas funds and improved investor structure; long-term investors are welcome to participate, China does not lack funds, China's stock market There is no shortage of funds, and long-term funds are missing.
On September 27th, FTSE Russell, the world's second largest index company, announced that it would include A-shares in its global stock index system. On the afternoon of the same day, FTSE Russell’s 2018 China A-Share Evaluation Results Press Conference and Seminar was held at the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said that this is another milestone in the internationalization of China’s capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of overseas Long-term funds to improve investor structure; China is a country with high savings rate. China does not lack funds. China's stock market does not lack capital. The lack of long-term funds is the lack of long-term funds that need to calculate profits and losses at the end of each year.
Fang Xinghai said that since the beginning of this year, the preliminary statistics on the overall size of foreign-invested A-shares have reached 230 billion yuan, which reflects the fact that foreign investors have a broad economic base, stable operation, risk prevention and control, and timely Advantages and other advantages are long-term optimistic. We are full of confidence in the prospects of accelerating the transformation of China's new and old kinetic energy, continuous improvement of quality, and stable development of the capital market.
Fang Xinghai said that in the next step, the China Securities Regulatory Commission will focus on serving the main line of the real economy, unswervingly and proactively maintaining the healthy and stable development of our capital market. On the one hand, it will solve the concerns and needs of overseas investors, continue to improve the cross-border trading system, complete the revision of the rules with relevant departments, expand the allocation of A-shares, and speed up the launch of measures to facilitate the use of domestic financial futures by foreign institutional investors. Meet the needs of institutional investors risk management.
On the other hand, according to the development of China's capital market and the need for opening up, we will promote the reform of the basic system of capital markets such as stop-and-trade, information disclosure, and transaction settlement, and continuously promote China's capital market and international best practices. Connected.
The CEO of FTSE Russell, Max Planck, said that after the completion of the first phase, China’s A-shares are expected to have a weight of 5.5% in emerging markets, which means that the index is only the first. The phase can bring in a net inflow of $10 billion in passively managed assets.
Mai Siping said that he hopes to gradually increase the weight of A shares over time. If we now include all of the free float-adjusted A-shares, China will account for 50% of the emerging market portfolio and will become the second-ranked country in the global portfolio.Editor: Roth Young
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?