Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission: China's stock market is not short of capital, lacking long-term funds2018-09-28 00:25:01 40 ℃
Introduction: Fang Xinghai said that this is another milestone in the process of internationalization of China's capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of long-term overseas funds and improved investor structure; long-term investors are welcome to participate, China does not lack funds, China's stock market There is no shortage of funds, and long-term funds are missing.
On September 27th, FTSE Russell, the world's second largest index company, announced that it would include A-shares in its global stock index system. On the afternoon of the same day, FTSE Russell’s 2018 China A-Share Evaluation Results Press Conference and Seminar was held at the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said that this is another milestone in the internationalization of China’s capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of overseas Long-term funds to improve investor structure; China is a country with high savings rate. China does not lack funds. China's stock market does not lack capital. The lack of long-term funds is the lack of long-term funds that need to calculate profits and losses at the end of each year.
Fang Xinghai said that since the beginning of this year, the preliminary statistics on the overall size of foreign-invested A-shares have reached 230 billion yuan, which reflects the fact that foreign investors have a broad economic base, stable operation, risk prevention and control, and timely Advantages and other advantages are long-term optimistic. We are full of confidence in the prospects of accelerating the transformation of China's new and old kinetic energy, continuous improvement of quality, and stable development of the capital market.
Fang Xinghai said that in the next step, the China Securities Regulatory Commission will focus on serving the main line of the real economy, unswervingly and proactively maintaining the healthy and stable development of our capital market. On the one hand, it will solve the concerns and needs of overseas investors, continue to improve the cross-border trading system, complete the revision of the rules with relevant departments, expand the allocation of A-shares, and speed up the launch of measures to facilitate the use of domestic financial futures by foreign institutional investors. Meet the needs of institutional investors risk management.
On the other hand, according to the development of China's capital market and the need for opening up, we will promote the reform of the basic system of capital markets such as stop-and-trade, information disclosure, and transaction settlement, and continuously promote China's capital market and international best practices. Connected.
The CEO of FTSE Russell, Max Planck, said that after the completion of the first phase, China’s A-shares are expected to have a weight of 5.5% in emerging markets, which means that the index is only the first. The phase can bring in a net inflow of $10 billion in passively managed assets.
Mai Siping said that he hopes to gradually increase the weight of A shares over time. If we now include all of the free float-adjusted A-shares, China will account for 50% of the emerging market portfolio and will become the second-ranked country in the global portfolio.Editor: Roth Young
Guess you like
- 2018-09-25FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- 2018-09-24China publishes "White Paper on China-US Economic and Trade Frictions and China's Position"
- 2018-09-24Dario and others tell you that most of the charges on Wall Street are IQ tax.
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- Zhongyu Information: International crude oil market is facing obstacles, domestic refined oil market is firm and rising
- Xi Jinping: Doubt and sing the thoughts and speeches of the state-owned enterprises are wrong.
- The two cities index retreated slightly, the Shanghai index fell 0.58%, and the agricultural stocks rose late.
- FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- Ofo want to close the door? At the headquarters, "people go to the building" is a mystery, and it is time to care about the deposit...
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.