Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission: China's stock market is not short of capital, lacking long-term funds2018-09-28 00:25:01 96 ℃
Introduction: Fang Xinghai said that this is another milestone in the process of internationalization of China's capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of long-term overseas funds and improved investor structure; long-term investors are welcome to participate, China does not lack funds, China's stock market There is no shortage of funds, and long-term funds are missing.
On September 27th, FTSE Russell, the world's second largest index company, announced that it would include A-shares in its global stock index system. On the afternoon of the same day, FTSE Russell’s 2018 China A-Share Evaluation Results Press Conference and Seminar was held at the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Fang Xinghai, vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said that this is another milestone in the internationalization of China’s capital market, which is conducive to the introduction of overseas Long-term funds to improve investor structure; China is a country with high savings rate. China does not lack funds. China's stock market does not lack capital. The lack of long-term funds is the lack of long-term funds that need to calculate profits and losses at the end of each year.
Fang Xinghai said that since the beginning of this year, the preliminary statistics on the overall size of foreign-invested A-shares have reached 230 billion yuan, which reflects the fact that foreign investors have a broad economic base, stable operation, risk prevention and control, and timely Advantages and other advantages are long-term optimistic. We are full of confidence in the prospects of accelerating the transformation of China's new and old kinetic energy, continuous improvement of quality, and stable development of the capital market.
Fang Xinghai said that in the next step, the China Securities Regulatory Commission will focus on serving the main line of the real economy, unswervingly and proactively maintaining the healthy and stable development of our capital market. On the one hand, it will solve the concerns and needs of overseas investors, continue to improve the cross-border trading system, complete the revision of the rules with relevant departments, expand the allocation of A-shares, and speed up the launch of measures to facilitate the use of domestic financial futures by foreign institutional investors. Meet the needs of institutional investors risk management.
On the other hand, according to the development of China's capital market and the need for opening up, we will promote the reform of the basic system of capital markets such as stop-and-trade, information disclosure, and transaction settlement, and continuously promote China's capital market and international best practices. Connected.
The CEO of FTSE Russell, Max Planck, said that after the completion of the first phase, China’s A-shares are expected to have a weight of 5.5% in emerging markets, which means that the index is only the first. The phase can bring in a net inflow of $10 billion in passively managed assets.
Mai Siping said that he hopes to gradually increase the weight of A shares over time. If we now include all of the free float-adjusted A-shares, China will account for 50% of the emerging market portfolio and will become the second-ranked country in the global portfolio.Editor: Roth Young
Guess you like
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- 2018-12-03Bank management subsidiary management approach: moderately relax the scope of use of its own funds, supporting system arrow on the string
- 2018-12-02Liu Qiangdong's "mediator" Li Hua: Starting from scratch, his wife is comparable to milk tea sister
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era
- Britain and EU agree on technical aspects of the text of the Brexit agreement