The Fed raises interest rates, the Chinese central bank has not followed up the central parity of the yuan and then tuned 150 points.2018-09-28 20:25:02 51 ℃
Zhongxin Jingwei client September 28th The latest data from China Foreign Exchange Trading Center shows that today (28th), the central parity of the RMB against the US dollar was reported at 6.8792, down 150 basis points, for the fourth consecutive day of rumbling, 8 The new low since the 17th. This week, the central parity of the RMB against the US dollar was adjusted to 435 basis points.
Source: China Foreign Exchange Trading Center
In the open market, according to the website of the People’s Bank of China, following the Fed’s rate hike on the 27th After the People's Bank of China did not conduct open market operations, the People's Bank of China did not conduct open market operations today, suspending open market operations for three consecutive days. Today, 40 billion yuan of reverse repurchase expires, with a net return of 40 billion yuan.
The People's Bank of China said that considering the fiscal expenditure at the end of the fiscal period, the total liquidity of the banking system is at a relatively high level, which can absorb the influence of the central bank's reverse repurchase and government bond issuance. No open market operations will be carried out on the 28th of the month.
Industry sources pointed out that under the background of Sino-US trade frictions, the economic trends between China and the United States are not synchronized, and the Chinese central bank has neither the necessary nor the conditions to follow the Fed’s rate hike. In addition, although the current quarter-end financial pressure is not large, but with the financial stability of leverage, anti-risk coordination and infrastructure and local debt-based economic development, future targeted RRR cuts are still expected.
Beijing time on September 27 at 2 am, the Federal Reserve announced a rate hike of 25 basis points, the federal funds target rate range was raised to 2% -2.25%, in line with market expectations. The interest rate hike is the third rate hike by the Fed this year. It is also the 8th rate hike since the Fed started the current round of interest rate hike in 2015. Subsequently, Indonesia, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Qatar, the Philippines, the central bank announced the increase in the benchmark interest rate.
China's Hong Kong and Macau also raised their benchmark interest rates. On the morning of the 27th, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority announced that it would raise the benchmark interest rate from 2.25% to 2.5%. The Macau Monetary Authority also announced a raise of the benchmark interest rate by 25 basis points to 2.50%, the third time since the beginning of the year, the relevant policy rate was raised.
Chen Delin, the president of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, said that Hong Kong interest will follow the normalization of the United States from a very low level and is a healthy development for the overall economy and asset markets. The pace of interest rate hikes is a commercial decision of the bank and will be carried out step by step. (Zhongxin Jingwei APP)
Follow the Zhongxin Jingwei WeChat public number (WeChat search "Zhongxin Jingwei" or "jwview") to see more exciting financial information.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-25FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- 2018-09-24China publishes "White Paper on China-US Economic and Trade Frictions and China's Position"
- 2018-09-24Dario and others tell you that most of the charges on Wall Street are IQ tax.
- 2018-09-21The Dow opened more than 150 points and stood at 25,000 points.
- 2018-09-20Will housing prices rise or fall in the next five years?
- 2018-09-18Should I give pensions to the elderly over 60 years old in rural areas? Can you afford it?
- 2018-09-17Two sections are approaching, the Ministry of Commerce speaks: actively expand consumption and promote consumption upgrade
- 2018-09-12Does the trade war affect US companies operating in China? Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Digital Cases
- 2018-09-09Alibaba confirmed: Ma Yun will announce the company's heritage plan next Monday
- 2018-09-08"Tax legal" speed up! Real estate tax law and other 11 tax laws appeared in the five-year legislative plan
- Zhongyu Information: International crude oil market is facing obstacles, domestic refined oil market is firm and rising
- Xi Jinping: Doubt and sing the thoughts and speeches of the state-owned enterprises are wrong.
- The two cities index retreated slightly, the Shanghai index fell 0.58%, and the agricultural stocks rose late.
- FTSE Russell announced at 7:30 on the 27th whether it will be included in the A-share market. The SSE will hold a press conference.
- Ofo want to close the door? At the headquarters, "people go to the building" is a mystery, and it is time to care about the deposit...
- Due to serious violations of the law, the former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance, Zhang Shaochun, was opened
- Offshore RMB against the US dollar fell sharply and fell below the 6.89 mark
- What are the current stocks? Wei Lai, interesting headline plunged on Monday
- In August, 70 cities in China were released! Xiamen house prices only fell
- The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued two IPO approvals for enterprises. The total amount of financing is not more than 2.5 billion.