A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years2018-11-09 00:25:25 153 ℃
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange issued a notice on the evening of November 8th, stating that the decision to terminate the listing of Zhonghong shares was made. Zhonghong shares became the first company to be forced to terminate its listing because its share price was continuously below par. Zhonghong shares will enter the national SME share transfer system for listing and transfer within 45 trading days after the expiration of the delisting period.
A number of interviewees told China Securities Journal that the delisting of Zhonghong shares is of great significance to the demonstration of A-shares in terms of system construction. Dong Dengxin, director of the Institute of Financial Securities of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, said: "The withdrawal of Zhonghong shares is the result of investors exercising their initiative, discourse power and voting rights. It has opened a new era in which Chinese junk stocks have been voted out of the market by investors. In the future, delisting standards such as face value, market value, and trading volume will play an important role in the future, which will help the A-share market to form a virtuous cycle of survival of the fittest and even big and big."
Public information shows that Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Beijing, Hong has established a comprehensive real estate enterprise integrating the development and operation of core properties such as commercial real estate and cultural tourism real estate. In 2010, Zhonghong shares listed on the *ST Branch. Before the delisting, the stock price was reported at 0.74 yuan/share, with a total market value of 6.209 billion yuan.
Cause Zhonghong shares to trigger delisting conditions, which are directly related to its debt crisis. In December 2017, the debt interest of Zhejiang Xinqi World Film Culture Investment Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Zhejiang, was exposed. In December 2017, Dagong International lowered the main rating of Zhonghong. As of October 30, the total amount of accumulated overdue debts of Zhonghong and its subsidiaries was 7.816 billion yuan, all of which were all types of loans. At the same time, the company lost nearly 1.9 billion yuan in the first three quarters. In addition, Zhonghong Zhuoye, the controlling shareholder of Zhonghong Co., has been frozen by the judicial and judicial waiting since the beginning of this year.
It is worth mentioning that “high-transfer” has been carried out many times to make Zhonghong’s shares “self-sufficient.” According to statistics, since the listing of the backdoor, Zhonghong shares have carried out four transfers, expanding the total share capital from 560 million shares to 8.139 billion shares, ranking the 92nd in the two cities, and its share capital is 6.48 times that of Guizhou Moutai.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?