A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years2018-11-09 00:25:25 33 ℃
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange issued a notice on the evening of November 8th, stating that the decision to terminate the listing of Zhonghong shares was made. Zhonghong shares became the first company to be forced to terminate its listing because its share price was continuously below par. Zhonghong shares will enter the national SME share transfer system for listing and transfer within 45 trading days after the expiration of the delisting period.
A number of interviewees told China Securities Journal that the delisting of Zhonghong shares is of great significance to the demonstration of A-shares in terms of system construction. Dong Dengxin, director of the Institute of Financial Securities of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, said: "The withdrawal of Zhonghong shares is the result of investors exercising their initiative, discourse power and voting rights. It has opened a new era in which Chinese junk stocks have been voted out of the market by investors. In the future, delisting standards such as face value, market value, and trading volume will play an important role in the future, which will help the A-share market to form a virtuous cycle of survival of the fittest and even big and big."
Public information shows that Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Beijing, Hong has established a comprehensive real estate enterprise integrating the development and operation of core properties such as commercial real estate and cultural tourism real estate. In 2010, Zhonghong shares listed on the *ST Branch. Before the delisting, the stock price was reported at 0.74 yuan/share, with a total market value of 6.209 billion yuan.
Cause Zhonghong shares to trigger delisting conditions, which are directly related to its debt crisis. In December 2017, the debt interest of Zhejiang Xinqi World Film Culture Investment Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Zhejiang, was exposed. In December 2017, Dagong International lowered the main rating of Zhonghong. As of October 30, the total amount of accumulated overdue debts of Zhonghong and its subsidiaries was 7.816 billion yuan, all of which were all types of loans. At the same time, the company lost nearly 1.9 billion yuan in the first three quarters. In addition, Zhonghong Zhuoye, the controlling shareholder of Zhonghong Co., has been frozen by the judicial and judicial waiting since the beginning of this year.
It is worth mentioning that “high-transfer” has been carried out many times to make Zhonghong’s shares “self-sufficient.” According to statistics, since the listing of the backdoor, Zhonghong shares have carried out four transfers, expanding the total share capital from 560 million shares to 8.139 billion shares, ranking the 92nd in the two cities, and its share capital is 6.48 times that of Guizhou Moutai.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-17The system bug caused the first class round-trip only to sell 90 yuan. Eastern Airlines: Count!
- 2018-11-11Ma Yun is the most important executive, Liu Qiangdong is the strongest opponent, and 400 million women are willing to "handcuff" for him.
- 2018-11-11The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- 2018-11-10Regulators: “One Two Five” is a directional goal, credit standards are not relaxed, and there is no “one size fits all” for each bank.
- 2018-11-09Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail will be listed, and it is said to be the world's most profitable high-speed rail. China Railway has confirmed that it has selected brokers.
- 2018-11-09Zhonghong shares past events: the debt group blocked the door, the boss left for the actress 砸 100 million
- 2018-11-09A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years
- 2018-11-07Supreme Law: Maintaining the land contractual relationship in accordance with the law for a long time, protecting the peasant's personality rights
- 2018-11-06The post-80th chairman of the 100 billion state-owned enterprises that were suspended: 7 companies also served as directors
- 2018-11-05Long-awaited! Will the registration system revolutionize the Chinese stock market?
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era
- Britain and EU agree on technical aspects of the text of the Brexit agreement
- Opening: The three major stock indexes opened lower, the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.25%, the oil price plummeted, causing the oil and gas sector to fall
- The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- "Double 11" for ten years, how many loves can come back? How many people "hate" it?
- The rhythm of IPO's weekly batch is broken. What is more important than suspending IPO?
- up to date! Officially announced the "young" director's salary Xi'an High-tech Zone Financial Secretary was exempted
- Hebei revised family planning regulations clearly advocate a couple to have two children
- The central bank selected five institutions as pilots for simulation supervision, and the financial holding company's supervision measures strived to be released in the first half of next year.