Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail will be listed, and it is said to be the world's most profitable high-speed rail. China Railway has confirmed that it has selected brokers.2018-11-09 00:25:29 85 ℃
On November 8, according to Caixin.com, Mao Bingren, director of the operation and development department of China Railway Corporation, revealed that the current listing of Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Rail Co., Ltd. (referred to as Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Rail) has been selected by brokers. However, it is not certain whether it will land in Shanghai or Shenzhen, and there is no clear timetable for listing.
In today's "2018 China International Railway and Urban Rail Transit Conference", Mao Bingren also said: Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail has achieved a profit of about 10 billion yuan in 2017, and is currently undergoing share reform and listing.
For China Railway Corporation, Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail is one of the most valuable assets. It was approved by the State Council in 2014 and is expected to invest 220.9 billion yuan. In 2007, Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway Co., Ltd. was established. In 2011, the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail was opened. In 2014, the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail began to make a profit.
The Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail has the "world's most profitable high-speed rail". Its financial status is reflected in the bond statement disclosed by Tianjin Tietou in 2016. In 2015, the company's operating income reached 23.424 billion yuan, net profit was 6.581 billion yuan, while the company's total assets were 1,815.39 billion yuan, and the asset-liability ratio was 27.74%.
According to previous reports, the social investment party Ping An Asset Management and Social Security Fund of Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway has been hoping for its listing, but China Railways always believes that its funds are abundant and has been enthusiasm for listing. This time, if it is successfully listed, it will become a model for capitalization and securitization of high-quality railway assets. (文 | 牛耕编编 | 明萱)
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum