Real estate price cuts are being talked about? Hefei is the perfect epitome of China's property market changes!2018-11-09 00:25:32 21 ℃
Summary: History is always strikingly similar
Author | Honey Sister
History is always strikingly similar.
Today, the honey sister received a phone call, and the other party said for half a minute. I didn’t hear a word. After repeated inquiries, I realized that he was a sales agent of a real estate agency in Beijing and asked if I had plans to buy a house in the near future.
I have been away from Beijing for 3 years. I didn’t expect the local real estate agents to remember me. Their professionalism is awe-inspiring.
Think carefully, the last time I received a call from a Beijing real estate agent was in 2015. Yes, it is on the eve of the new round of rising prices.
In the past three years, China’s property market has been turbulent, and some people rely on him to become rich in financial freedom. Some people have become a house slave every day.
It may be that the honey sister is getting older, or the house price is getting more and more out of reach of ordinary people. The voice of the discussion house has become the majority around me.
After something is highly regarded by most people, various "creative inventions" will follow. In the past few years, we have learned what is called tea and water, channel fees, and fee protection rights in the property market...
Today, my sister has learned a new word: the price has not been reduced.
There was an authoritative media report that Anhui Hefei recently reported that a real estate price was reduced by 6,000 yuan/m2, and the real estate director personally went to the investigation. Soon, the house prices rose again.
What's more, after Anhui, the price reduction of a real estate in Lushan, the local government organized a symposium on “the attempt to reduce the price”, suspended the pre-sale permit for the relevant real estate, and cooperated with four companies at the same time. The bank will impose penalties.
There is no way to think of such a singular routine.
Coincidentally, this time Hefei, the housing price correction incident, its property market is also the same as God. This seemingly unknown provincial capital city has opened the door to soaring housing prices.
In 2016, when most of the capital cities were still in the pipeline, Hefei attracted the attention of the whole country because of the amazing increase. Later, some studies found that Hefei was the city with the highest increase in global house prices in 2016.
After 2017, more voices began to sing, and some media even said that the price of real estate in Hefei was almost swaying. The various property market rumors, or sensational slogans, and various rights defending events that are now popular in other cities have all been played in Hefei.
Then, Hefei is silent. But silence does not mean collapse.
In September this year, for example, the data shows that the average residential price in Hefei in September 2018 was 14,789 yuan per flat. In the same period, Changsha was 9,988 yuan per flat, and Chengdu was 12,774 yuan per flat. So even though it has been shouting, the price of Hefei is not low.
In fact, since 2011, the average transaction price of Hefei’s houses has been rising. Even the “cold market” issued by the March 2011 purchase restriction has maintained an overall upward trend, but the annual increase The difference is large.
The logic of the soaring housing prices in Hefei in 2016 is actually an extreme model for housing price increases in second-tier cities in China, which is worthy of reflection and dissection.
Under such a market, for Hefei just need a family, 2016 is of course a nightmare, and 40% of the upswing, except for desperation, only to catch down the compact money, to aggravate the market.
It’s a pity that the drumming pass is always the moment when the drums stop.
Hefei is not a strong provincial capital, and its attraction to the province is completely incomparable with the provincial capitals such as Wuhan and Chengdu. You are welcome to say that, compared with Zhengzhou in Henan, the charm of Hefei in Anhui does not account for much cheaper.
Now, the once popular first- and second-tier cities have shouted and defended their rights, and no matter whether they are true or false, but at least from the guidance of public opinion, the wind is indeed changing. Under the big trend, Hefei can't escape.
The pressure on developers is that the “chives” are not so good, and the government’s steady state is very obvious. The three-party game is getting more and more fierce.
The price is originally determined by the market, but you understand that China's housing prices are often not completely determined by the market. Because the price house contains not only economic factors, but also many social factors, even unspeakable factors.
Oh, our government is tired and we are also kidnapped by real estate. The government is naturally more afraid of seeing a big fall than rising. Once the national situation is not good, the big probability will be irritating. In other words, it must be true that the whole country has fallen, and no one needs to be troubled. The government can't stand it first.
History is always strikingly similar. Therefore, to a certain extent, the Hefei property market may be just a superb episode in the changing realities of China's property market.
This article is the original of the girlfriends financial, unauthorized, reprint is prohibited! If you need to reprint, please get authorization. In addition, when authorizing the reprint, please also indicate the source and author at the beginning of the text, thank you!
Guess you like
- 2018-11-17The system bug caused the first class round-trip only to sell 90 yuan. Eastern Airlines: Count!
- 2018-11-11Ma Yun is the most important executive, Liu Qiangdong is the strongest opponent, and 400 million women are willing to "handcuff" for him.
- 2018-11-11The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- 2018-11-10Regulators: “One Two Five” is a directional goal, credit standards are not relaxed, and there is no “one size fits all” for each bank.
- 2018-11-09Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail will be listed, and it is said to be the world's most profitable high-speed rail. China Railway has confirmed that it has selected brokers.
- 2018-11-09Zhonghong shares past events: the debt group blocked the door, the boss left for the actress 砸 100 million
- 2018-11-09A hammer! Zhonghong shares become the first "face value delisting" stock in the past 30 years
- 2018-11-07Supreme Law: Maintaining the land contractual relationship in accordance with the law for a long time, protecting the peasant's personality rights
- 2018-11-06The post-80th chairman of the 100 billion state-owned enterprises that were suspended: 7 companies also served as directors
- 2018-11-05Long-awaited! Will the registration system revolutionize the Chinese stock market?
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era
- Britain and EU agree on technical aspects of the text of the Brexit agreement
- Opening: The three major stock indexes opened lower, the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.25%, the oil price plummeted, causing the oil and gas sector to fall
- The chairman of the annual salary of 2.93 million resigned, and the company at the helm has deducted a net profit for three years.
- "Double 11" for ten years, how many loves can come back? How many people "hate" it?
- The rhythm of IPO's weekly batch is broken. What is more important than suspending IPO?
- up to date! Officially announced the "young" director's salary Xi'an High-tech Zone Financial Secretary was exempted
- Hebei revised family planning regulations clearly advocate a couple to have two children
- The central bank selected five institutions as pilots for simulation supervision, and the financial holding company's supervision measures strived to be released in the first half of next year.
- irony! China does not buy, Iran is the largest buyer of US soybeans! Have you forgotten Trump sanctions?