Real estate price cuts are being talked about? Hefei is the perfect epitome of China's property market changes!2018-11-09 00:25:32 97 ℃
Summary: History is always strikingly similar
Author | Honey Sister
History is always strikingly similar.
Today, the honey sister received a phone call, and the other party said for half a minute. I didn’t hear a word. After repeated inquiries, I realized that he was a sales agent of a real estate agency in Beijing and asked if I had plans to buy a house in the near future.
I have been away from Beijing for 3 years. I didn’t expect the local real estate agents to remember me. Their professionalism is awe-inspiring.
Think carefully, the last time I received a call from a Beijing real estate agent was in 2015. Yes, it is on the eve of the new round of rising prices.
In the past three years, China’s property market has been turbulent, and some people rely on him to become rich in financial freedom. Some people have become a house slave every day.
It may be that the honey sister is getting older, or the house price is getting more and more out of reach of ordinary people. The voice of the discussion house has become the majority around me.
After something is highly regarded by most people, various "creative inventions" will follow. In the past few years, we have learned what is called tea and water, channel fees, and fee protection rights in the property market...
Today, my sister has learned a new word: the price has not been reduced.
There was an authoritative media report that Anhui Hefei recently reported that a real estate price was reduced by 6,000 yuan/m2, and the real estate director personally went to the investigation. Soon, the house prices rose again.
What's more, after Anhui, the price reduction of a real estate in Lushan, the local government organized a symposium on “the attempt to reduce the price”, suspended the pre-sale permit for the relevant real estate, and cooperated with four companies at the same time. The bank will impose penalties.
There is no way to think of such a singular routine.
Coincidentally, this time Hefei, the housing price correction incident, its property market is also the same as God. This seemingly unknown provincial capital city has opened the door to soaring housing prices.
In 2016, when most of the capital cities were still in the pipeline, Hefei attracted the attention of the whole country because of the amazing increase. Later, some studies found that Hefei was the city with the highest increase in global house prices in 2016.
After 2017, more voices began to sing, and some media even said that the price of real estate in Hefei was almost swaying. The various property market rumors, or sensational slogans, and various rights defending events that are now popular in other cities have all been played in Hefei.
Then, Hefei is silent. But silence does not mean collapse.
In September this year, for example, the data shows that the average residential price in Hefei in September 2018 was 14,789 yuan per flat. In the same period, Changsha was 9,988 yuan per flat, and Chengdu was 12,774 yuan per flat. So even though it has been shouting, the price of Hefei is not low.
In fact, since 2011, the average transaction price of Hefei’s houses has been rising. Even the “cold market” issued by the March 2011 purchase restriction has maintained an overall upward trend, but the annual increase The difference is large.
The logic of the soaring housing prices in Hefei in 2016 is actually an extreme model for housing price increases in second-tier cities in China, which is worthy of reflection and dissection.
Under such a market, for Hefei just need a family, 2016 is of course a nightmare, and 40% of the upswing, except for desperation, only to catch down the compact money, to aggravate the market.
It’s a pity that the drumming pass is always the moment when the drums stop.
Hefei is not a strong provincial capital, and its attraction to the province is completely incomparable with the provincial capitals such as Wuhan and Chengdu. You are welcome to say that, compared with Zhengzhou in Henan, the charm of Hefei in Anhui does not account for much cheaper.
Now, the once popular first- and second-tier cities have shouted and defended their rights, and no matter whether they are true or false, but at least from the guidance of public opinion, the wind is indeed changing. Under the big trend, Hefei can't escape.
The pressure on developers is that the “chives” are not so good, and the government’s steady state is very obvious. The three-party game is getting more and more fierce.
The price is originally determined by the market, but you understand that China's housing prices are often not completely determined by the market. Because the price house contains not only economic factors, but also many social factors, even unspeakable factors.
Oh, our government is tired and we are also kidnapped by real estate. The government is naturally more afraid of seeing a big fall than rising. Once the national situation is not good, the big probability will be irritating. In other words, it must be true that the whole country has fallen, and no one needs to be troubled. The government can't stand it first.
History is always strikingly similar. Therefore, to a certain extent, the Hefei property market may be just a superb episode in the changing realities of China's property market.
This article is the original of the girlfriends financial, unauthorized, reprint is prohibited! If you need to reprint, please get authorization. In addition, when authorizing the reprint, please also indicate the source and author at the beginning of the text, thank you!
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry