Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months2018-12-03 00:25:37 107 ℃
Zhongxin Jingwei client December 2nd: "Zhuge finds the house: the average price of second-hand houses in Baicheng falls for three consecutive months"
The author Zhuge finds a house
According to the monitoring data of Zhuge Housing Research Center, in November, the average price of second-hand residential listings in 100 key cities was 15,268 yuan / square meter, down 0.3% from the previous month, falling for three consecutive months and the decline was widening. Most of the first-tier and hot-spot second-tier cities fell, while Quanzhou rose by 1.65% to become the highest-rising city.
The average price of second-hand residential listings in November and the quarter-on-month changes in 100 key cities. Source: Zhuge looking for a house
The average price of cities in all grades and regions fell, and the decline in second-tier cities increased significantly
According to Zhuge Housing Research Center Monitoring data, from the average price of second-hand residential listings in 100 key cities, Shenzhen took the top spot with 65,701 yuan / square meter. Followed by Beijing, the average price of listing is 63556 yuan / square meter. The third listed price is Shanghai, and the listing price in November is 58,701 yuan / square meter. Guangzhou ranked fifth with 44,168 yuan / square meter. The average price of listing in the four first-tier cities fell by a quarter-on-quarter, with an average decline of 0.81%. Among the hot-spot second-tier cities, only Sanya, Suzhou, Hefei and other cities have risen slightly, and most cities are still in a downward trend.
In addition, there are 8 cities with an average price above 30,000, which is the same as last month; 10 cities with an average price of 20,000-30,000 are equal to the previous month; the average price is 15,000- There are 15 cities with 20,000, one less than last month. There are 35 cities with an average price of less than 10,000, a decrease of 2 from the previous month.
In terms of city level, the price gap between cities is obvious. The average price of second-hand houses in first-tier cities is 58031 yuan/square meter, and the average price of second-hand houses in second-tier cities is 18685 yuan/square meters. The average price of second-hand houses is 10,765 yuan / square meter. The average price of listed first-tier cities is 3.1 times that of second-tier cities, and 5.4 times that of third- and fourth-tier cities.
From the average price of listed cities in different grades, all grades have different degrees of decline, among which the first- and second-tier cities have experienced large declines, with 0.43% and 0.48% respectively, and third- and fourth-tier cities. The chain fell slightly by 0.07%.
From the perspective of regional distribution, the second-hand residential listing price of 21,445 yuan/m2 in the east is ahead of other regions, and the average price difference between the western, central and northeastern listings is small. The lowest price is in the northeast, and the average price of listing is 9476 yuan / square meter.
From the perspective of the October situation, the regions fell across the board. The declines in the east and the northeast have expanded to varying degrees. The purchase demand in the northeast region was released ahead of the previous round. The subsequent demand is weak, and the market supply exceeds demand. Especially in the third- and fourth-tier cities in the northeast region, the price cuts are more obvious; As the city has been in a state of high pressure regulation, the average price of second-hand residential listings fell by 0.41% month-on-month, the largest decline. The western, central and upper periods are almost flat.
The average price of 56 cities has fallen from the previous month, and nearly 70% of the cities in the east have fallen.
According to the monitoring data of the Zhuge Housing Research Center, 100 cities Among the average price of second-hand residential listings, there were 44 cities in the chain and 56 cities in the chain.
From the perspective of cities, the four first-tier cities have all declined to varying degrees. In the second-tier cities, the listing price of second-hand houses in over 60% of cities fell, and the number of cities in the third- and fourth-tier cities rose almost the same as the number of cities that fell.
From the perspective of the average price of second-hand residential listings in various cities in the cities, the rise and fall of the two cities are different due to different stages. In the eastern region, hotspot cities have been in a state of high pressure regulation for a long time, and the listing price is still in a state of decline, and the decline has widened. The listing price of nearly 70% of cities has fallen. The central and northeastern regions fell and the rising cities were basically flat. In the western region, more cities are still on the rise.
Annual increase in TOP10 city rankings. Source: Zhuge looking for a house
From the perspective of the TOP10 cities with a ring increase, except for Hohhot, which is a second-tier city, the other nine cities are all third- and fourth-tier cities. Quanzhou ranked first with a 1.65% increase, followed by Nanyang and Hohhot, with gains of 1.63% and 1.38% respectively. The average increase of TOP10 cities was 1.30%, and the increase was significantly smaller than that of the previous month.
In the TOP10 cities with a decrease in the ratio, except for Shijiazhuang and Xiamen, the others are all third- and fourth-tier cities, of which 70% are in the eastern cities and the rest are in the central and western cities. As the eastern third- and fourth-tier cities experienced large gains in the early period, the market experienced a certain degree of correction after being affected by regulation. Overall, there were 2 cities with a drop of more than 2%, and the average TOP10 cities fell by 1.86%, significantly larger than the average.
From the average price of second-hand residential listings in 100 cities, the first-, second-, third- and fourth-tier cities fell across the board, and the eastern, western, central, and northeastern regions of the sub-regions also experienced different degrees of decline. The market continued to experience a cold recovery in the high-pressure environment of regulation and control, and the second-tier cities in the central region also began to show signs of correction. The differentiation of the third- and fourth-tier cities is more obvious, and some cities are still in a rising state, while the cities with larger gains in the previous period have fallen. Overall, the number of falling cities increased, the average decline expanded, and the average listing price also fell 0.3%, the market is still in a downward trend. (Zhongxin Jingwei APP)
(The opinions in this article are for reference only, do not constitute investment advice, investment is risky, and caution is required when entering the market.)
Follow the Zhongxin Jingwei WeChat public number (WeChat search "Zhongxin Jingwei" or "jwview") to see more exciting financial information.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?