Forbes China publishes the list of the 30 cities with the highest operating costs, the most expensive in Beijing2018-12-03 20:25:06 205 ℃
Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen rank among the top three in the list. These three super-first-tier cities are equally costly in terms of personal life or business.
"30 cities with the highest operating costs" from the perspective of business planning, the best in mainland China The commercial city operating cost index is based on. Image Source: Visual China
In a busy modern urban life, cost is always a topic that cannot be avoided. People are attracted by the prosperity of big cities, feel the convenience of life and colorful entertainment and leisure life. They have invested in the rush of work in the 9th and 9th, and strive to establish a foothold in the city and seek their own place. . But at the same time, life in big cities has inevitable problems.
As prices rise, the cost of living in big cities remains high. This is not a problem unique to the 21st century, but it has always been a problem since ancient times. When Bai Juyi went to Chang'an at the age of 16, he once brought a manuscript to visit the literary leader at the time, but he was said: "Changan Migui is not easy to live."
Looking now, the prices of big cities continue to rise and rise. The extent of the increase is much higher than the increase in wages. With the rise of neighboring second- and third-tier cities, the infrastructure, education environment, and medical resources of other cities have been continuously improved, and they have remained and are being discussed more and more. For companies, the city's operating costs are equally important.
The 30 cities with the highest operating costs start from the perspective of business planning and are based on the operating cost index of the best commercial cities in mainland China. The operating cost index is calculated by weighting the labor cost, tax cost, energy price, and office land rent of the selected cities. The higher the ranking, the higher the operating cost. This includes indicators such as the average monthly rent of typical office buildings, the average price of commercial housing transactions, the national commercial and industrial electricity reference price, and the total personal income tax, which provide reference for enterprises when choosing cities.
Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen rank among the top three in the list. These three super-first-tier cities are equally costly in terms of personal life or business. .
According to the Baicheng price index released by the Choice database, as of October 2018, the average residential prices in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen were 42,475 yuan / square meter, 47,205 yuan / square meter, 54,044 yuan / square Meter. In addition, the business environment costs in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen are also high, and the average monthly rent of typical office buildings is higher than that of other cities, especially in the bustling CBD.
But even then, for the agglomeration effect or social needs, the office building in the CBD business district is still highly sought after. The location and location of the office directly represent the enterprise to some extent. Financial strength and wealth have become the "facade" of the company. The office buildings are endless, and the gathering of similar enterprises constitutes a veritable commercial center. The buildings compete with each other, creating the current CBD and increasing the operating costs of the company.
At the same time, the high wages of employees are also a heart disease of enterprises. The cost of human resources is another problem that cannot be avoided in the cost of business. The talents of big cities are gathering, but they want to attract top talents. If you need a good salary and support, you can stand out from the same industry and get the first-class talents.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?