Forbes China publishes the list of the 30 cities with the highest operating costs, the most expensive in Beijing2018-12-03 20:25:06 35 ℃
Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen rank among the top three in the list. These three super-first-tier cities are equally costly in terms of personal life or business.
"30 cities with the highest operating costs" from the perspective of business planning, the best in mainland China The commercial city operating cost index is based on. Image Source: Visual China
In a busy modern urban life, cost is always a topic that cannot be avoided. People are attracted by the prosperity of big cities, feel the convenience of life and colorful entertainment and leisure life. They have invested in the rush of work in the 9th and 9th, and strive to establish a foothold in the city and seek their own place. . But at the same time, life in big cities has inevitable problems.
As prices rise, the cost of living in big cities remains high. This is not a problem unique to the 21st century, but it has always been a problem since ancient times. When Bai Juyi went to Chang'an at the age of 16, he once brought a manuscript to visit the literary leader at the time, but he was said: "Changan Migui is not easy to live."
Looking now, the prices of big cities continue to rise and rise. The extent of the increase is much higher than the increase in wages. With the rise of neighboring second- and third-tier cities, the infrastructure, education environment, and medical resources of other cities have been continuously improved, and they have remained and are being discussed more and more. For companies, the city's operating costs are equally important.
The 30 cities with the highest operating costs start from the perspective of business planning and are based on the operating cost index of the best commercial cities in mainland China. The operating cost index is calculated by weighting the labor cost, tax cost, energy price, and office land rent of the selected cities. The higher the ranking, the higher the operating cost. This includes indicators such as the average monthly rent of typical office buildings, the average price of commercial housing transactions, the national commercial and industrial electricity reference price, and the total personal income tax, which provide reference for enterprises when choosing cities.
Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen rank among the top three in the list. These three super-first-tier cities are equally costly in terms of personal life or business. .
According to the Baicheng price index released by the Choice database, as of October 2018, the average residential prices in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen were 42,475 yuan / square meter, 47,205 yuan / square meter, 54,044 yuan / square Meter. In addition, the business environment costs in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen are also high, and the average monthly rent of typical office buildings is higher than that of other cities, especially in the bustling CBD.
But even then, for the agglomeration effect or social needs, the office building in the CBD business district is still highly sought after. The location and location of the office directly represent the enterprise to some extent. Financial strength and wealth have become the "facade" of the company. The office buildings are endless, and the gathering of similar enterprises constitutes a veritable commercial center. The buildings compete with each other, creating the current CBD and increasing the operating costs of the company.
At the same time, the high wages of employees are also a heart disease of enterprises. The cost of human resources is another problem that cannot be avoided in the cost of business. The talents of big cities are gathering, but they want to attract top talents. If you need a good salary and support, you can stand out from the same industry and get the first-class talents.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- 2018-12-03Bank management subsidiary management approach: moderately relax the scope of use of its own funds, supporting system arrow on the string
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!
- Can A shares go out of the independent market? Pi Haizhou: The possibility is great!
- Kechuang board + registration system A shares will enter a new era