Beijing office building was exposed to broadband monopoly and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology officially spoke: severe investigation2018-12-05 00:25:10 27 ℃
Zhongxin Jingwei client December 4th, December 4th, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology official micro-signal "gongxin micro-report" news, recently there are media reports that Beijing office buildings have broadband monopoly, small companies forced to move away, industrial The Ministry of Information and Information is highly concerned and requires the Beijing Communications Administration to step up investigations and severely investigate and deal with enterprises that have violated laws and regulations. At present, the Beijing Municipal Communications Administration and the relevant departments jointly enforce the law enforcement process in the process of verification. At the same time, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology also requested the provincial Communications Administration to further strengthen supervision, thoroughly investigate the issue of broadband monopoly, and optimize the development environment for SMEs.
According to the website of the Beijing Communications Administration, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology attached great importance to the report of the media “Broadband Monopoly in Some Office Buildings in Beijing” and immediately requested the deployment of the Beijing Communications Administration. The Beijing Administration quickly moved to investigate the situation. Today (4th) afternoon, the Beijing Management Bureau participated in the joint law enforcement investigation led by the Municipal Market Supervision Administration, and then held a special meeting of the bureau overnight to hear the preliminary joint investigation and evidence collection and conducted research. The Beijing Management Bureau believes that this incident has a bearing on the overall situation of Beijing's business environment and must be strictly regulated. Next, the Beijing Administration will unite the relevant departments according to the results of the investigation and evidence collection, and deal with them according to the law.
According to the "Beijing Evening News" reported on November 29, small business owners encountered a broadband monopoly in the rental of office buildings in Poly Dadu. Providing broadband services is an operator named "Beijing Jincheng Network Communication Technology Co., Ltd.", which claims to be an authorized agent of China Unicom, China Mobile, and Telecom. The 20M telecom enterprise line provided by Jincheng.com is paid in the form of annual advance payment. The fee includes 400 yuan per month of busy line and 33,396 yuan of broadband annual rental fee, totaling 38,196 yuan.
According to the report, many owners said in an interview that they had repeatedly negotiated with developers and property companies on broadband issues, hoping to introduce more formal broadband operators, and the response was due to gold. Cheng Network has invested in the construction of the previous period, all equipment and facilities are installed by it, and must be maintained by the unit later. Therefore, after half a year of negotiations, the office can only choose the designated package and the specified price of the operator. (Zhongxin Jingwei APP)
Follow the Zhongxin Jingwei WeChat public number (WeChat search "Zhongxin Jingwei" or "jwview") to see more exciting financial information.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!