In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?2018-12-07 00:25:06 24 ℃
Summary: Each round of house price cycle starts from the east and first-tier cities
After the overall misfiring of housing prices in first-tier cities in China, the global housing price index has stabilized quite a bit.
Today (December 6), Hurun Report released the "Global House Price Index for the First Half of 2018", which is different from last year's Chinese cities occupying the top 50 gains. In the first half of this year, the mainland cities in the 50 cities on the list only accounted for 9 seats.
In 2017, the “Hurun Global House Price Index” showed that Wuxi ranked second with a 18.2% increase. In 2016, Wuxi’s increase was even higher, at 34.3%.
Hefei is as crazy as Wuxi. It rose 18% in 2017 and 48.4% in 2016, ranking third.
In addition to Wuxi and Hefei, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Zhengzhou, Nanjing and Huizhou occupy the top 10 list. If you don't see three other foreign cities sprawling on top10, Mommy almost mistakenly thought that this is a list of China's house price index.
But in the first half of this year, the situation is very different.
The first-tier cities on the list last year were fully retired. Only one Chinese city is in Top10: Xi'an.
In the top 50 list of gains, the number of cities in mainland China has also dropped sharply to nine. They are: Xi'an (8), Xuzhou (16), Chongqing (17), Luoyang (19), Nanning (23), Changsha (29), Wenzhou (43), Nanchang (46), Ningbo (48).
From the top few cities in the list, you will find that in addition to this Xi'an and Chongqing, which have been in the network red level for two years, are almost all of the more unpopular cities.
On the one hand, it reflects that the regulation and control pressure has spread to the once-hot and strong second-tier cities, and at the same time, the heat of housing prices is transmitted to the weak second-line and even the weaker third-fourth.
On the other hand, from the perspective of urban distribution across the country, as the industry moves to the Midwest, some new cities are emerging. The GDP growth rate of Chongqing and Changsha before the net outflow began to exceed that of the eastern coastal and first-tier cities. More and more people are willing to go to live and work in peace and contentment, and prices have naturally risen.
The current housing prices in first-tier cities are already very unfriendly, especially for the grassroots in the first-tier cities to go to the city, buying a house has become more and more out of reach.
But buying a house is an almost ingrained tradition, so many people choose to work in the first place while working in the hometown. A set of provincial capital cities or other favorite cities.
My sister has worked in Beijing for many years. Whether they bought a house before the rising cycle or if they still haven’t bought a house in Beijing, they will choose to buy at least one set in the capital city of their hometown. /p>
In the past two years, my girlfriend in Beijing has gone to Chongqing, Ningbo, and Changsha.
The situation today is that most of the hot city prices have risen by about 50% before the start of the cycle, and this part of the city has begun to limit purchases.
Local friends without social security basically have no way to buy a house. Of course, they can take special measures through the intermediary, but such a group is a minority.
These cities on the list are also much smaller than last year. If regulation continues to be transmitted, the city's gains on the list next year or in the second half of this year are expected to be smaller.
Under the monetary policy remains unchanged and the domestic and international economic situation is stable, depending on the sustainability of the rise in housing prices in a city, it depends on the attractiveness, economic and location advantages of his foreign population.
For example, if you go north to Guangzhou and Shenzhen, you will slowly return to the rational rise after falling, because their huge just-needed group is there. To take root in a city, you have to buy the property in the city because the house is tied up with too many rights.
In addition, there are more wealthy people in the first-tier cities, so there are so many investment channels, and the real estate is very important. Naturally, the financial attributes of these urban properties are stronger.
If it is a third- and fourth-tier city with a long-term net outflow, it may be followed by market expectations at this stage, but when the bubble fades, the most smashing is also them.
Especially recently, the shed reform policy has tightened again.
According to media reports, in the context of the remodeling of the target contraction and the risk of controlling hidden debts, the new shed reform project in 2019 may not be in the name of government purchasing services, disguised debts or implementation of construction projects. .
This means that in the case of a reduction in monetary resettlement and a reduction in the total number of sheds, the channels for sheds to change their money have also been reduced. And those third- and fourth-tier cities that have pushed up housing prices because of the sheds, the property market into the winter is a big probability.
In fact, it is more than the third- and fourth-tier cities. The sound of the country’s property market into the winter has long been rampant.
It should be noted that at present, China's real estate market is shifting from an era dominated by incremental new homes to an era dominated by stock transactions.
The current number of households in China is around 1.1. Compared with the developed economies of the United States and Japan, their household households (the number of urban households and the number of housing units) are basically stable at 1.1. Between 1.2 and then Japan also showed a downward trend.
Basically, we are close to the peak of the new house size. The era of large expansion of incremental housing will gradually come to an end, and the relative position of new and second-hand housing is changing.
Each round of house price cycle starts from the east, first-tier cities, and then to the east, then to the central and western, second- and third-tier cities. This time is no exception.
Similarly, the inflection point also starts from the east and begins.
Winter is coming, will spring be far behind?
Copyright Notice: This article is created by 闺蜜财经, unauthorized reproduction is prohibited! If you need to reprint, please get authorization. In addition, when authorizing the reprint, please also indicate the source and author at the beginning of the text, thank you!
- In the previous：US stocks fell sharply, the Dow opened lower by 1.7% and fell below 25,000 points.
- The next article：Opening: Shanghai index opened 0.16% higher
Guess you like
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!