There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.2018-12-07 10:25:15 230 ℃
Data Map (Source: Visual China)
With the second-hand market turning down, second-hand housing agencies The living environment has changed dramatically.
"When you were better, you can make a 7~8 house in a month. It’s very difficult to get a set in one month." Talking about the busy season, I have been working in Guangzhou for many years. Long (a pseudonym) seems to have some nostalgia, "2016 peak season, when the passenger transaction is busy, there is no time to eat, and can pick the guests."
When the customer is hesitant or the willingness to deal is not big Zhang Long will directly skip the customer and go directly to the next group of customers, because there are still a lot of customers waiting in line. Now, about four people a day, but it is difficult to get a suite in a month.
The customer's wait-and-see atmosphere is strong, and the number of people watching the house has decreased, which directly led to the decline in the transaction price of second-hand houses. Zhang Long told the daily economic journalist that when the second-hand housing in Guangzhou was in the middle of the year, the price fell by about 5% to 10%.
Second-hand housing prices have become the norm
The second-hand housing market is down, and the price has fallen. According to the data provided by the chain, the total number of second-hand housing nets in the 11 districts of Guangzhou in November was 6,931, a decrease of 15% from the previous month. The number of second-hand residential nets signed by the intermediary was only 2,733, a decrease of 42% from the 4,739 in October.
According to the data released by the Guangzhou Real Estate Agents Association, the second-hand residential contracted by the city in November 2018 was the lowest record in the past 33 months (calculated from March 2016). The main reason is that the new network signing system was put into operation on November 1, and the intermediary agencies have not adapted to the new rules.
Source: WeChat public account "Guangzhou Real Estate Intermediary Association"
The volume of transactions has fallen sharply The trend of the second-hand housing market in Guangzhou has changed. It has entered the buyer's market from the seller's market, allowing the sale to become the normal state, and the owner has a larger bargaining space.
The listing data released by the chain shows that the price of a house in Xinda City is reduced, 35 square meters, one-bedroom apartment, the initial release price is 1.9 million yuan, and the price has been adjusted to 1.6 million yuan. The drop was as high as 15.8%.
The daily economic news reporter observed that the price reduction of chain houses is not a case. The price of a set of 73.5 square meters in Gangbei Road is priced at 380,000 yuan compared with the initial offer, a drop of 17.3%. The price reductions of Panyu's multiple listings exceeded 10%, of which the property of Panyu Shawan was down 450,000 yuan, a drop of 18%.
The analysis of the Central Plains Development Research Department believes that due to the current slowdown in the use of second-hand Panyuan in Guangzhou, the willingness of customers to enter the market is low, and it is a common phenomenon for the owners to lower the price to facilitate the transaction, resulting in a slight decline in the second-hand average price; On the other hand, the volume of the central high-priced area fell sharply, and the proportion fell sharply, which led to a structural decline in prices.
The price is falling, and the owner’s willingness to sell is lowered. The Central Plains Development Research Department found that the number of new listings in Guangzhou in November fell by nearly 20% year-on-year.
The price of a second-hand house is still upside down
The second-hand housing market is down, and the first-hand housing is facing the same situation. According to the daily economic news () reported earlier, Guangzhou market new house discount special room constantly. After the price limit was released in some areas, there was no significant rebound in Guangzhou trading volume. According to the data provided by the chain, in November, the number of first-hand residential nets in Guangzhou was 5,468, which was 24% lower than the 7155 in October.
In terms of price, after the price limit was released in some peripheral areas, the phenomenon of upside down of a second-hand residential building in Guangzhou remained unchanged. According to the data provided by the relevant person in charge of the chain Guangzhou, the average transaction price of first-hand houses in Guangzhou in November was about 26,000 yuan / square meter, and the average transaction price of second-hand houses was about 32,000 yuan / square meter.
Data Map (Source: Visual China)
Chain-related researchers tell the daily economy Journalists, mainly because of the transaction structure, the supply and transaction of first-hand houses are mainly concentrated in the suburbs, and the price limit is mainly in the suburbs; the second-hand housing transactions are concentrated in the center, and the price is naturally higher than that of the suburbs.
From the perspective of first-hand housing transactions, the peripheral area is the main force of the transaction, especially after the price limit is released in the peripheral area. Taking Nansha as an example, from the middle and late November, Nansha successively released the record price “real sign”, and the speed of multiple large-scale online signing in the region increased significantly. The volume of transactions in the two weeks after the stimulus recovered to 1,500 cases/week.
It should be noted that the sharp increase in the transaction in Nansha District alone is difficult to reverse the decline in the volume of Guangzhou's city. The transaction fell back, causing a slight rebound in the inventory of new homes in Guangzhou. According to data released by Guangzhou Zhongyuan Real Estate Research Department, as of the end of November, Guangzhou's stocks in the city rebounded by 0.7 months to 9.7 months, but still below the annual level.
Reporter|Wei Qiong Editor|Wei Wenyi Zhao Yun
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?