General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs2018-12-07 20:25:42 40 ℃
Phoenix Network Financial News Beijing time on Thursday (December 6), according to the General Administration of Market Supervision, the three glacial acetic acid raw material manufacturers to implement monopoly behavior was punished by 12.83 million yuan. The General Administration of Market Supervision said that it will continue to strengthen anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs and severely crack down on various monopolistic behaviors such as monopoly price increases.
The following is the full text:
Three glacial acetic acid APIs The monopolistic behavior of production enterprises was punished by 12.83 million yuan in accordance with the law.
In July this year, the General Administration of Market Supervision received a report, reflecting the joint price increase of some glacial acetic acid raw material drug operators, which harmed downstream pharmaceutical manufacturers and patients. . After receiving the report, the General Administration of Market Supervision launched an anti-monopoly investigation. The survey found that from October 2017 to February 2018, Chengdu Huasheng Pharmaceutical Excipients Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sichuan Jinshan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Guangdong Taishan Xinning Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. were involved in the production and sale of glacial acetic acid APIs. , exchange market prices many times, exchange production and sales information, discuss the issue of joint price increases. After many deliberations, the three companies involved in the case finally reached a monopoly agreement to jointly increase the sales price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug. From March 1st, the sales price of glacial acetic acid raw material drug increased from 7-9 yuan/kg to 28-33 yuan. /kg, and sell it at this price.
The above-mentioned acts of the enterprises involved in the case violated the relevant provisions of the "Anti-Monopoly Law of the People's Republic of China". The General Administration of Market Supervision recently imposed administrative penalties according to law, ordering the three enterprises to stop the illegal acts; confiscation of illegal income of RMB 6,582,200; The enterprise was fined 4% of the previous year's sales, accounting for 6,516,600 yuan. A total of 12.833 million yuan was fined for three companies involved in the case.
As a raw material medicine, glacial acetic acid is mainly used for the production of hemodialysis concentrates for the treatment of diseases such as advanced kidney failure and uremia. The monopolistic behavior of the three companies is serious and the damage is deep. First, it severely excluded and restricted market competition. As the only three glacial acetic acid producers on the market, after the monopoly agreement was reached and implemented, the price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug was unified, which seriously undermined the market competition order. The second is to increase the burden on downstream pharmaceutical companies. Glacial acetic acid is the main raw material for hemodialysis concentrate. The sharp increase in price directly increases the downstream production cost and increases the cost burden of downstream pharmaceutical companies. The third is to harm the normal treatment of dialysis patients. The price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug is soaring, which causes downstream pharmaceutical companies to reduce production and stop production of hemodialysis concentrate, which will harm the normal treatment of hemodialysis patients. After receiving the anti-monopoly investigation, the three companies have restored the sales price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug to a competitive state and ensure the normal supply of the market.
At present, monopolistic behaviors in the field of APIs have occurred from time to time, jeopardizing the legitimate rights and interests of patients and pharmaceutical manufacturers, and undermining the market order of fair competition. The General Administration of Market Supervision will continue to strengthen anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs, severely crack down on various monopolistic behaviors such as monopoly price increases, protect the legitimate rights and interests of patients and related operators, and create a fair competitive market environment.
- In the previous：Sun Chunlan: Steadily promote the centralized procurement and use of drugs to ensure that the masses use high quality and low price drugs.
- The next article：Xi'an's house price rose by the top 10 in the world, while the north and the west fell below the top 50. What happened in the end?
Guess you like
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- 2018-12-03Zhuge looking for a house: the average price of second-hand housing in Baicheng fell for three consecutive months
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs
- Suddenly, Baidu hangs! Mobile phone Baidu, Baidu PC end large area down!