General Administration of Market Supervision: Strengthening anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs2018-12-07 20:25:42 235 ℃
Phoenix Network Financial News Beijing time on Thursday (December 6), according to the General Administration of Market Supervision, the three glacial acetic acid raw material manufacturers to implement monopoly behavior was punished by 12.83 million yuan. The General Administration of Market Supervision said that it will continue to strengthen anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs and severely crack down on various monopolistic behaviors such as monopoly price increases.
The following is the full text:
Three glacial acetic acid APIs The monopolistic behavior of production enterprises was punished by 12.83 million yuan in accordance with the law.
In July this year, the General Administration of Market Supervision received a report, reflecting the joint price increase of some glacial acetic acid raw material drug operators, which harmed downstream pharmaceutical manufacturers and patients. . After receiving the report, the General Administration of Market Supervision launched an anti-monopoly investigation. The survey found that from October 2017 to February 2018, Chengdu Huasheng Pharmaceutical Excipients Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sichuan Jinshan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Guangdong Taishan Xinning Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. were involved in the production and sale of glacial acetic acid APIs. , exchange market prices many times, exchange production and sales information, discuss the issue of joint price increases. After many deliberations, the three companies involved in the case finally reached a monopoly agreement to jointly increase the sales price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug. From March 1st, the sales price of glacial acetic acid raw material drug increased from 7-9 yuan/kg to 28-33 yuan. /kg, and sell it at this price.
The above-mentioned acts of the enterprises involved in the case violated the relevant provisions of the "Anti-Monopoly Law of the People's Republic of China". The General Administration of Market Supervision recently imposed administrative penalties according to law, ordering the three enterprises to stop the illegal acts; confiscation of illegal income of RMB 6,582,200; The enterprise was fined 4% of the previous year's sales, accounting for 6,516,600 yuan. A total of 12.833 million yuan was fined for three companies involved in the case.
As a raw material medicine, glacial acetic acid is mainly used for the production of hemodialysis concentrates for the treatment of diseases such as advanced kidney failure and uremia. The monopolistic behavior of the three companies is serious and the damage is deep. First, it severely excluded and restricted market competition. As the only three glacial acetic acid producers on the market, after the monopoly agreement was reached and implemented, the price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug was unified, which seriously undermined the market competition order. The second is to increase the burden on downstream pharmaceutical companies. Glacial acetic acid is the main raw material for hemodialysis concentrate. The sharp increase in price directly increases the downstream production cost and increases the cost burden of downstream pharmaceutical companies. The third is to harm the normal treatment of dialysis patients. The price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug is soaring, which causes downstream pharmaceutical companies to reduce production and stop production of hemodialysis concentrate, which will harm the normal treatment of hemodialysis patients. After receiving the anti-monopoly investigation, the three companies have restored the sales price of glacial acetic acid bulk drug to a competitive state and ensure the normal supply of the market.
At present, monopolistic behaviors in the field of APIs have occurred from time to time, jeopardizing the legitimate rights and interests of patients and pharmaceutical manufacturers, and undermining the market order of fair competition. The General Administration of Market Supervision will continue to strengthen anti-monopoly law enforcement in the field of APIs, severely crack down on various monopolistic behaviors such as monopoly price increases, protect the legitimate rights and interests of patients and related operators, and create a fair competitive market environment.
- In the previous：Sun Chunlan: Steadily promote the centralized procurement and use of drugs to ensure that the masses use high quality and low price drugs.
- The next article：Xi'an's house price rose by the top 10 in the world, while the north and the west fell below the top 50. What happened in the end?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?