Why do multinational companies do this in China?2018-12-08 20:25:00 80 ℃
In recent years, multinational companies have set up R&D centers in China, not only in rapid increase, but also in the scale of R&D centers.
As early as 1992, Microsoft was optimistic about the potential of the Chinese market, not only set up branches in China, but also set up several R&D centers. Today, China is one of the countries with the most complete set of organizations outside of the United States, the most comprehensive business layout, and the largest investment in R&D.
Keui Jie, President of Microsoft Greater China, said that Microsoft set up the largest R&D base outside the US in China 20 years ago, paving the way for Microsoft's development in China.
Not just Microsoft, many large technology companies have set up R&D centers in China.
The country is a through train Hou Yuxi map
A year ago, a software developer in Shanghai At the conference, Google announced that it will set up a China center dedicated to artificial intelligence.
Google mentioned in the announcement that China’s academic and technical contributions in the field of artificial intelligence are increasing, and that the new center will “closely cooperate with the active artificial intelligence research community in China”.
The "China Artificial Intelligence Development Report 2018" shows that China has become the country with the largest number of artificial intelligence patents in the world, with a slightly ahead of the United States and Japan, and the three countries account for 74% of the total global patent disclosure.
In addition, the total number of artificial intelligence talents in China ranks second in the world. As of 2017, China's artificial intelligence talents reached 18,232, accounting for 8.9% of the world's total, second only to the United States (13.9%).
The economist Song Qinghui said that the China News Agency is an in-train reporter. The multinational company set up a research and development center in China is a firm confidence in China's talent resources and investment environment. China's development in the field of artificial intelligence and the mobile Internet is another major factor in attracting multinational companies.
In 2017, Apple announced the establishment of two additional R&D centers in Shanghai and Suzhou. Earlier, Apple has set up R&D centers in Beijing and Shenzhen.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said that other foreign investors may be concerned about China's biggest market, but for Apple, China's biggest attraction is the quality of talent.
Song Qinghui pointed out that Chinese talents are very attractive to multinational corporations. They have “digging” a large number of local talents, which not only helped them to quickly complete localization, but also attracted some talented Chinese students. Study abroad to return to China and serve its development.
The same emphasis is placed on the Chinese talent market, as well as Grab, the leading O2O Internet mobile platform in Southeast Asia. In 2015, Grab established the first overseas (outside Southeast Asia) R&D center in Beijing.
Zheng Shaolin, director of the Grab Beijing R&D Center, said that technically speaking, the world’s two largest centers are in China and one in the United States. “We have established R&D institutions in both places, hoping to attract Talents in this area."
Grab is an online to offline (O2O) Internet mobile platform in Southeast Asia that provides transportation, food delivery, express delivery, grocery delivery, online payment and financial services to Southeast Asian consumers. At present, Grab's business has spread to 235 cities in 8 countries, and the Grab APP has more than 125 million mobile devices.
Zheng Shaolin said that China is leading in many technical fields. As far as food delivery is concerned, China’s development has been quite mature, and its experience in operations, integration, and technology applications is “very valuable to us”.
Song Qinghui told the country that it is a reporter from the through train. The new ideas and technologies brought by the foreign R&D center are conducive to Chinese enterprises to follow suit, build their own R&D centers (institutions), and gradually form independent innovation capabilities. P>
Source: State is a train p>
Author: Sunqiu Xia p>
Edit: YANG Jia-xin p>
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum