The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?2018-12-23 20:25:41 250 ℃
Summary: Cybersecurity, the United States is getting farther and farther! "Reject" Huawei, domestic chips, check 213 Chinese companies
[一牛财经]: USA On the road of cyber security, the farther and farther away, from rejecting Huawei into the US market, to include domestic chips in the lock-up list, and then to the "most stringent" technology export control in history.
Now, it is "eyeing" on 213 Chinese companies...
A series of restrictions in the United States
In April, the United States refused to enter Huawei in the US market on the grounds of threatening national security.
On October 30, the US Department of Commerce announced that it will mainly produce DRAM chips, and China's Fujian Jinhua Integrated Circuit Co., Ltd. is included in the US “Export List”.
In response, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce stated that China opposes the generalization of national security concepts, abuses export control measures, and opposes the US to implement unilateral sanctions and interfere with enterprises in conducting normal international trade and cooperation.
On November 19th, the US Department of Commerce issued an advance notice of the “most stringent” technology export control system.
The commercial control list covers a wide range of areas, including aerospace, chemical, hazardous materials, nuclear materials, and electronics, computers, telecommunications, and information security.
In this case, some Chinese companies that rely on American technology, such as Huawei and ZTE, will "may be devastated."
Do you think that the United States will stop its steps? No.
Investigating 244 foreign companies
Recently, the US Securities and Exchange Commission issued a statement that will Investigate foreign companies listed in the United States.
In this survey list, there are 244 foreign companies, of which 213 are Chinese enterprises, including the Chinese business “big brothers” Alibaba, Baidu, Ctrip, etc., the market value of these companies Add up more than 10 trillion.
The reason given by the US Securities and Exchange Commission is that Chinese companies are only regulated by China, and the United States cannot know whether there are loopholes in the data of these companies. This is unfair to US investors, in order to avoid Loss, the United States has the right to investigate these Chinese companies listed in the United States.
And Baidu and Ali are "very clever" in research and development of chips. Alibaba announced the establishment of an independent chip company in September this year - Pingtou Ge Semiconductor Co., Ltd.; Baidu is doing AI chip Kunlun.
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry