The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?2018-12-23 20:25:41 122 ℃
Summary: Cybersecurity, the United States is getting farther and farther! "Reject" Huawei, domestic chips, check 213 Chinese companies
[一牛财经]: USA On the road of cyber security, the farther and farther away, from rejecting Huawei into the US market, to include domestic chips in the lock-up list, and then to the "most stringent" technology export control in history.
Now, it is "eyeing" on 213 Chinese companies...
A series of restrictions in the United States
In April, the United States refused to enter Huawei in the US market on the grounds of threatening national security.
On October 30, the US Department of Commerce announced that it will mainly produce DRAM chips, and China's Fujian Jinhua Integrated Circuit Co., Ltd. is included in the US “Export List”.
In response, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce stated that China opposes the generalization of national security concepts, abuses export control measures, and opposes the US to implement unilateral sanctions and interfere with enterprises in conducting normal international trade and cooperation.
On November 19th, the US Department of Commerce issued an advance notice of the “most stringent” technology export control system.
The commercial control list covers a wide range of areas, including aerospace, chemical, hazardous materials, nuclear materials, and electronics, computers, telecommunications, and information security.
In this case, some Chinese companies that rely on American technology, such as Huawei and ZTE, will "may be devastated."
Do you think that the United States will stop its steps? No.
Investigating 244 foreign companies
Recently, the US Securities and Exchange Commission issued a statement that will Investigate foreign companies listed in the United States.
In this survey list, there are 244 foreign companies, of which 213 are Chinese enterprises, including the Chinese business “big brothers” Alibaba, Baidu, Ctrip, etc., the market value of these companies Add up more than 10 trillion.
The reason given by the US Securities and Exchange Commission is that Chinese companies are only regulated by China, and the United States cannot know whether there are loopholes in the data of these companies. This is unfair to US investors, in order to avoid Loss, the United States has the right to investigate these Chinese companies listed in the United States.
And Baidu and Ali are "very clever" in research and development of chips. Alibaba announced the establishment of an independent chip company in September this year - Pingtou Ge Semiconductor Co., Ltd.; Baidu is doing AI chip Kunlun.
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum