Don't be superstitious about the unicorn. The 2018 Hong Kong stocks top ten "technical unicorns" have fallen by an average of 46.2% since listing.2018-12-25 20:25:09 26 ℃
Qinglan Research Statistics, from September 2017 to September 2018, Hong Kong stocks listed 10 "technical unicorns", including Xiaomi, Meituan, "Tencent" Yixin Group, reading Group, etc. As of December 24, 2018, these stocks had an average decline of 46.2%; among them, Yixin Group fell by 76.2% in the past 12 months; "Electronics first stock" Razer also raged 73.5% within one year. /p>
This article is from all-weather technology. For more information, please visit www.awtmt.com or Wall Street App.
Author|Zhang Chao Editor| Luo Lijuan
In 2018, Hong Kong stocks launched a policy of “different rights in the same stock.” However, this highly anticipated policy did not promote the surge in technology stocks, but instead allowed new stocks to be represented in the world’s major stock exchanges. At the bottom.
According to the statistics of Qinglan, from September 2017 to September 2018, Hong Kong stocks just listed 10 "technical unicorns". Among them, there are no less than 100 billion Hong Kong dollars in market value of Xiaomi and Meituan. There are also “Tencent Department” Yixin Group, Yuewen Group, and “Sanma” (Ma Yun, Ma Huateng, Ma Mingzhe) blessed Zhongan Insurance.
Different from the listing, dozens of times, on Hundreds of over-subscriptions of the lively scene, these "star stocks" can be described as "a glimpse of a thousand miles" after listing. Qinglan Research pointed out that these ten "technical unicorns" "As of December 24, 2018, the average decline was 46.2%; among them, Yixin Group fell the most, with a drop of 76.2% in the past 12 months; "Electronics first stock" Razer also raged 73.5% within one year. 51 credit card and Zhongan online also fell more than 50% since its listing.
Hong Kong stocks "Top Ten Technology Unicorn" stock price in recent years Performance (Source: Qinglan Research)
From the perspective of investment return, 70% of the ten “technical unicorns” are losing money, only 10% running Winning wealth management income, among which the last round of investors hunted the annualized income of the largest, reaching 26.6%.
Hong Kong stocks ten "technical independence The last round of investors' investment income (Source: Qinglan Research)
Before, the data released by financial information provider Dealogic shows that since 2018, in Hong Kong The listed company’s initial public offering (IPO) has reached US$31.4 billion, the highest in eight years, and may even defeat the rival New York Stock Exchange, which is expected to be traded globally this year. In the performance of new stocks, Dealogic pointed out that among the major exchanges, the companies listed in Hong Kong this year have the worst performance. In the top 20 Hong Kong IPO transactions, only 6 companies The stock price is still higher than the IPO issue price after one month of listing; while the 16 stocks of New York Stock Exchange are higher than the issue price, and all 10 Nasdaq trades are higher than the issue price.
More than this Worse, the phenomenon of “zero transactions” on the HKEx is becoming more frequent. Earlier, Wind data showed that on December 4 this year, 281 Hong Kong stocks were sold out of zero, and 18 of them were trading below 1000 Hong Kong dollars.
For the Hong Kong Stock Exchange's stock price of listed companies this year is not as expected, Li Xiaojia, chief executive of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, also said that due to the challenges of the external environment, such as the global economy, the performance of listed new economic shares is not good. Satisfied, I believe that the future will be "not good."
But he mentioned that the poor performance of the stock price is not a structural problem in the Hong Kong market. "Now Hong Kong is facing some structural problems, and deep-seated contradictions and flaws. There is a strategic plan, and it is expected early next year. It will be announced that the Hong Kong Stock Exchange will comprehensively reform its market rules and operations to embrace the new economy."
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum