Goldman Sachs said the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 Index will see 3,700 points next year, up 20% from the current level.2018-12-27 20:25:31 23 ℃
Recently, the internationally renowned investment bank Goldman Sachs released a research report that all the valuations of A-shares are as low as 10 times, close to historical lows. It is expected that the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 Index will target 3,700 points in 2019. As of December 27, the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 closed at 2,995.51 points, which means that the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 will have at least 23% increase.
A journalist’s research report from the agency shows that Chinese local investors are The stock market holds a negative view that no major changes have occurred since the beginning of 2018.
In essence, the overall pessimism of Chinese local investors is reflected in the low stock price-earnings ratio (the price-earnings ratio of Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 is 9.8 times, lower than the 5-year average), and the balance of brokerage margin financing is down (75 billion yuan). The total cash value of the A-share public fund is 14%.
The agency pointed out that so far, the peak decline of 29% in 2018 is the fifth worst in history, the valuation is at the low point of the cycle (10 times P/E), and the profit in 2019 is expected to increase by 7% ( The stock market demand stabilized, driven by inclusive capital inflows, which is 3% lower than the general expectation.
Goldman Supreme believes that the main risks facing the Chinese market in 2019 include the following aspects:
The leverage ratio of the entire market has no room for improvement. With the shift from “lower leverage” to “stable leverage”, it means There is almost no room for promoting stable economic development through debt.
The development of the real estate market has slowed down. Real estate has contributed a lot to GDP growth in the past few years. However, under the strict control of the real estate market this year, the contribution to GDP has gradually decreased. Goldman Sachs expects this trend to continue until 2019. .
US stocks plummeted. In the past, it is difficult for the Chinese market to get out of the independent form whenever US stocks go bear. But next year's situation seems a bit special, because the US/US stock market beta earnings are as high as 38%, so even if the US stock market bear market in 2019, the impact on A shares will not be so strong.
The Goldman Sachs economists expect GDP growth to reach 6.2% in 2019, mainly driven by investment in the context of slowing exports and consumption.
Therefore, the agency's revenue for MSCI China is expected to reach 81 times, an increase of 11%, by the end of 2019. For China A shares, by the end of 2019, the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 Index will also reach 3,700 points.
"Our expectation of China A-shares and MSCI China's return on investment in the region will continue to support our overweight allocation," Goldman Sachs said.
In terms of foreign capital inflows, Goldman Sachs expects that North China’s capital will reach US$65 billion (about 448 billion yuan) in 2019, which is a leap from the US$3 billion and US$4 billion in 2017 and 2018.
Goldman Sachs wrote in the research report: "From a market perspective, we are optimistic about China A shares because It has good risk/reward and influx of inclusion factors. As far as the industry is concerned, we use a barbell approach, prefer low-priced defense stocks (utilities, telecommunications), and choose cyclical exposures (insurance, real estate) At the same time, avoid consumption." Finally, on the theme, the relative trade between the winners and losers of the renminbi depreciation should continue to make Alpha in a strong environment. As US interest rate concerns weaken in 2019, we The “New China Nifty 50” is expected to restore market leadership.
Goldman Sachs also screened out 15 beneficiaries of listed private companies that could receive policy support, as it is still full of hope for China's reforms.
Editor: Roth Young
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- 2018-12-08Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum
- 2018-12-07There are 450,000 direct sales! The second-hand housing market in this first-tier city is cooling down.
- 2018-12-07In the first half of 2018, global house prices rose by 50! Why are these 9 mainland second-tier cities on the list?
- 2018-12-06In the 2019 US stocks, Hong Kong stocks and A-shares, how should investors choose?
- 2018-12-05The Ministry of Commerce responded to the China-US economic and trade consultation: the meeting was very successful and confidence in implementation
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry
- Xu Jiayin's wife made her first public appearance.
- The oil price has dropped by 30%. The picture shows the small plot behind the big drop.
- Review: The two cities fluctuated within a narrow range throughout the day, the Shanghai index rose 0.37%, the communications equipment sector led the rise
- Buy Huawei mobile phones, subsidies! Buy an apple, fine! The Shenzhen manufacturer who supports Huawei is coming to the head.
- "Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Why do multinational companies do this in China?
- Live | 2018 Sanya Finance International Forum