"Hundreds of Red Cross personnel" Wang Qingwei returned to the country to vote for 56 people have been brought to justice2018-12-29 18:33:15 108 ℃
Original title: "Hundreds of Hongtong personnel" Wang Qingwei has returned to the country for 56 cases to be filed"100 Hongtong personnel" Wang Qingwei returned to China (Yantai TV station 诺摄)
Zhongxin.com December 29th According to the website of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, the National Commission for Discipline Inspection, on December 28, under the overall coordination of the Central Anti-Corruption Coordination Group International Pursuit and Recovery Office, the relevant departments of the Central Government and Shandong The Provincial Party Committee and the Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection have made unremitting efforts. Wang Qingwei, a suspect who has fled for 13 years, surrendered to the country and surrendered himself. This is the 56th "Hongtong Personnel" who was brought to justice.
Wang Qingwei, male, born in January 1972, former financial officer of China Qingqi Group Hong Kong Co., Ltd., suspected of fraudulent credit fraud. Escaped in April 2005. In January 2007, the case handling agency of Shandong Province filed a case investigation against Wang Qingwei, and arrested the arrest in July of the same year. In January 2008, a red wanted order was issued. In April 2015, it was included in the “100 Red Cross personnel”.
In August this year, the State Ministry of Supervision and other five ministries and commissions issued the "Announcement on the urging of survivors of overseas crimes in the case of urging duty crimes." Since the publication of the "Announcement", nearly 100 fleeing people have surrendered themselves. The person in charge of the Central Pursuit Office said that the "Announcement" stipulated that the surrender of the case was about to expire, and the Skynet was restored, not leaking, and the fleeing personnel were clearly aware of the situation. It is the only correct way to return to China as soon as possible.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?