Even the state capital can not stop the stock price decline? But this floating loss is worth it!2019-01-02 09:04:02 72 ℃
Recently, the Shenzhen State-owned enterprises have been greatly concerned about the local listed companies. According to reports, this move has also attracted Beijing, Guangzhou and other places to follow suit. While the market is affirming the practice of Shenzhen's state-owned assets, there are also reports in the media that there is a floating loss after the local state capital has taken over the equity of listed companies in private enterprises, because there are many before the Shenzhen government promotes the healthy and stable development of listed companies. Local state capital has taken the lead in the process of stock market decline this year. Up to now, these investments have already experienced a loss.
According to incomplete statistics, as of October 16, this year, more than 40 companies have announced the state capital, and a number of companies have introduced state-owned assets as strategic investors. Among them, Shenzhen and Shandong state capitals took over the main force. In addition, Beijing, Hunan, and Henan local state capitals followed closely, and the listed companies in the listed companies had three equity shares. In addition, Sichuan, Shanghai, Hubei and other local capitals of more than a dozen provinces and cities, there are also records of the companies listed on the private companies.
From the perspective of stock price movements after the state capital has been invested, it has not changed the overall trend of the stock. As the company's share price continued to fall after entering the company, some state-owned assets were in a state of floating losses. For example, Kelu Electronics, on August 6, Yuanzhi Investment Transfer Co., Ltd. shares the average transaction price of 6.81 yuan / share, the company's share price fell to 4.36 yuan / share. Jinlitai's share price has reached 15.5 yuan per share, while the company's current share price has dropped to 4.09 yuan per share.
How do you view the floating losses that occurred after the local state capital took over the equity of a listed company? This issue is both a problem that needs to be addressed squarely, and it also needs to be treated rationally and dialectically.
It should be said that local state capital has taken over the equity of listed companies in private enterprises. It is normal. After all, in the context of the stock market decline, most companies' stock prices will fall. Therefore, the occurrence of floating losses is inevitable. For the emergence of such a floating loss, it needs to be viewed dialectically, especially with the eyes of long-term investment. After all, the behavior of local state capital to take over the equity of listed companies in private enterprises is different from the short-term speculation of some investors in the secondary market, but should be regarded as a long-term investment. Therefore, it is not possible to use short-term “floating losses” to consider the equity of local state-owned companies that are listed in private enterprises.
Not only that, the market needs to see the positive significance of local state-owned shares in private listed companies. Taking the measures issued by the Shenzhen Municipal Government to promote the healthy and stable development of listed companies, for example, the local state-owned shares of listed companies in private enterprises mentioned here are of the meaning of solving problems for private enterprises. For example, some major shareholders are facing a crisis of stock market pledge due to equity pledge. In this case, taking over the equity of listed companies in private enterprises is conducive to alleviating the liquidity of listed companies or major shareholders, and is conducive to alleviating the crisis of equity pledge of listed companies. At the same time, it is positive for boosting investor confidence and stabilizing the company's stock price. . And from a large perspective, it is even beneficial to alleviate systemic financial risks. This meaning is obviously not to be underestimated. Therefore, even if a certain degree of floating loss occurs, it is worthwhile.
And from the practice of the Shenzhen Municipal Government, the takeover behavior of Shenzhen State-owned Assets has clearly become standardized, which is conducive to reducing investment risks in the process of local state-owned assets. For example, Shenzhen State-owned enterprises have clearly put forward three requirements for the listed companies that are aiding: First, they must be high-quality A-share listed companies in the real economy sector registered in Shenzhen, including high-tech enterprises and strategic emerging industries, advantageous traditional industries and modern Listed companies in the supply chain and other fields; Second, listed companies have good production and operation conditions and have good development prospects; third, the company's actual controllers have no major violations of laws and regulations and major reports of dishonesty. In the case of such a listed company, the investment risk of state-owned assets is actually very small. In the medium and long term, profitability is certain.
In addition, it should be noted that in the process of the state-owned shares of listed companies in private enterprises, there is indeed a problem of the equity of listed companies in private enterprises with high prices in some places, and this has brought about a large investment loss. However, this is only an individual phenomenon, not a universal phenomenon. Therefore, it is not possible to wear black glasses to look at the behavior of local state-owned companies to take over the shares of listed companies in private enterprises, and it is therefore impossible to kill such an act. Especially nowadays, local state-owned shares of listed companies in private enterprises are not only to resolve the liquidity risks of related companies, to resolve the risk of equity pledge, but also to maintain the stability of the stock market, which is completely different from the high-level state-owned enterprises in some places. Can't confuse the two. Especially in the current context of the stability of the stock market, this kind of behavior with the stability of the local state capital to take over the equity of listed companies in private enterprises is worthy of vigorous promotion.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry