The global economy is weak, but China is outstanding? Standard Chartered predicts that it will take only 10 years for China to surpass the United States2019-01-22 17:12:56 231 ℃
It is reported that due to the continuing global economic tension, the IMF has reduced the overall economic growth of developed and developing economies to 2% and 4.5% respectively in this year, and to 1.7% and 4.9% next year. In response, the IMF President explained at the press conference that after two years of robust expansion, the global economy is moving at a "slower than expected" pace, and the risks are higher than ever, "countries need to prepare for a serious slowdown".
Obviously, IMF's expectations for global economic growth in this year and next two years are not optimistic, but China's economy has still delivered a good result. China's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2018 exceeded 90 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.6% year-on-year at comparable prices, according to data released by the National Bureau of Statistics on the 21st. Although this growth rate is the lowest in recent years, China is still rapidly narrowing the economic gap between the world's largest economy and the global economic downturn.
According to the IMF's forecast, China's GDP will account for 16% of global GDP in 2018, while the United States'GDP will account for about 24%. In 2000, China accounted for less than 4% of GDP, while the United States accounted for 30%. However, as the share of the world's largest economy declines, China has caught up.
and earlier this month Standard Chartered Bank made an astonishing prediction that China would surpass the United States as the world's largest economy by 2020, based on purchasing power parity exchange rate and nominal GDP. Although Standard Chartered's calculation based on purchasing power parity (PPP) exchange rate is not the mainstream method, China's GDP can surpass that of the United States in about 10 years, even if it is based on the mainstream GDP calculation method.
It is not difficult to see that although the pace of global economic progress has slowed down, which has brought some challenges to China's economic growth, from the current achievements, China's economy is steadily advancing with its tenacious vitality, and the future is promising!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?