Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living2019-02-09 09:17:27 198 ℃
Before the Spring Festival ofWen/Sohu Company Deep Reading"Shierli
, a report entitled"Yanjiao Real Estate Market after Waist Cutting: Part of the new market rises 2,000 yuan per square meter, the quotation changes day by day"became the hot news at that time. Although the author's hometown is located in Langfang City, which is located in the same area around Beijing, I don't have much intuitive experience about the housing price in my hometown.
Taking advantage of this opportunity to return home, the author talked with two second-hand housing intermediaries about their work experience in the past two years. From the beginning of Langfang house price in 2016 to the end of 2018, the prices tended to be stable. They took a roller coaster ride in a complete housing market cycle, witnessing the hot and frozen market. < p > < p > Less than eight months, the house price doubled < / P > < p > "selling a house can increase 20,000, which is equivalent to my salary in three or four months." That's why she chose to enter the real estate industry.
He Fei worked as a contract worker in a bank of Guangyang District, Langfang City, Hebei Province. His monthly salary ranges from 3000 to 7000 yuan, which is "very unstable". In September 2016, she decided to quit her job and start a business. She started a second-hand house brokerage store near her home in partnership with a "veteran" person in the city.
benefited from the easing of currency and the weakening of regulation since 2015. In the first half of 2016, there was a general rise in house prices in the first and second tier cities in China. Langfang, located in the southeastern direction of Beijing, also showed signs of a revival in the market. On September 30, 2016, Beijing's new property market policy raised the down payment ratio dramatically, allowing more funds to flow to the town. In retrospect, Ho Fei found that he had just stepped on the drum of Langfang's housing price. At that time, the second-hand house price in the northwest part of Guangyang District, where she lived, was about 8,000 yuan per square meter. "In just two or three months, (house price) staggered upward."
He Fei said that 90% of the clients she contacted at that time belonged to real estate speculators from Beijing, who needed very little. There is a big sister who manages a real estate speculation group. There are business people and civil servants in all walks of life. A big brother who came to speculate in real estate bought five apartments from her shop, but only visited one of them on the spot. Sun Qian, another second-hand housing agent in the area, said that these speculators usually use the lowest down payment ratio, with a down payment of 3.4 million yuan and a loan of more than 1 million yuan, in an attempt to maximize the leverage of their funds. Some factory owners, in order to prevent banks from overchecking the flow of water caused by refusal to lend, will borrow the name of employees to buy houses.
(Langfang source of residential area: Visual China)
By February 2017, Langfang real estate market had been seriously overheated. At that time, as soon as Sun Qian went to work, she felt very nervous. The house she had negotiated with the landlord the previous day had a price increase of 200,000 yuan when she turned on the computer the next day. "It's easy for us to sell houses, regardless of floor and area." Sun Qian said. However, Sun Qian was not excited about it, but worried about it: "Households are reluctant to sell their houses. Everyone has a lot of customers, and the whole industry is not normal." Shortly afterwards, Beijing and Shijiazhuang issued strict regulatory policies one after another, and she figured that Langfang's purchase restriction policy should also come.
He Fei clearly remembered that during the short peak period, house prices in the area rose to a maximum of 22-23,000 yuan/square meter. A 134-square-metre house with an initial listing price of 1.8 million yuan was finally closed with 2.8 million yuan because many buyers competed for the price. < p > < p > but this is the last madness of the market. On March 21, 2017, Langfang promulgated a regulatory policy, which stipulated that non-local household families should limit the purchase of one housing and the down payment ratio should not be less than 50%. On June 2, Langfang Limited Purchase was added again. The new policy upgraded the threshold for non-local household families to purchase one set of housing to provide local social security or tax certificates for more than three years.
The housing market is depressed, and intermediaries are running part-time
For the market after the purchase restriction, Hoffie uses the term "abrupt stop". According to her, since April 2017, there has been no turnover in the area, and the information on the record of the Housing Authority is blank every day. After two or three months of stalemate, housing prices began to fall.
He Fei said that in January 2018, the price of housing in the area had dropped to 14-15,000 yuan per square meter; in July-August 2018, the price continued to decline to 12-13,000 yuan per square meter, but after the "price-for-volume" trading volume finally recovered. During this period, her store only sold two or three apartments, and before the purchase restriction, she sold three or four units a month.
and the fate of the owner rises and falls as well as the price of the house in the small town. When Ho Fei first entered the business, he once contacted a 110 square meter house with a price of 1.3 million yuan. He watched it jump to 2.1 million yuan in March 2017, but the owner refused to let go. In November 2018, the apartment was eventually sold for 1.08 million yuan, nearly half the price quoted at its peak. After the
Real Estate Group exited, all the customers in Ho Fei's hands were replaced by local just needed ones. These "very picky" customers will ask Ho Fei to help bargain, but even if she cut from 1.05 million yuan to 1 million yuan, customers will still say "wait and see again", or let her take a few more houses.
With the decline of house prices, there are also some phenomena of closing stores, quitting jobs and part-time jobs in the market. Sun Qian's company, which once opened six stores in Langfang, is now half closed. Real estate brokerage companies on both sides of Hoffi's stores have also closed down three in succession.< p> The general environment is depressed, and the income of intermediaries also declined significantly. In good times, the employees in Hoffi's store earn between 10,000 yuan and 30,000 yuan a month, but they can only get 2,000 yuan basic salary after the purchase restriction. Several of Sun Qian's colleagues can't stand the long days of low base salary and no commission. Some people choose to switch to selling clothes and opening small stores, while others stick to it while running drips and drops.
Nowadays, the price of this area is basically stable in elevator rooms of 11,000 yuan/square meter and old houses of 10,000 yuan/square meter. Similarly, Sun Qian, who started in September 2016, laments that her experience in employment is like "riding a roller coaster", and the house price has turned around and returned to its original point. She was only slightly relieved that she had earned money in the last three months.
He Fei, who used his savings to pay basic wages to employees before, has also begun to break away from the loss marsh. Since June 2018, her store has been able to trade at least one or two apartments a month, and it has been able to maintain its normal operation. Taking advantage of the market clearance and the gradual standardization of the industry, Ho Fei is also ready to open a chain of franchised real estate intermediary stores.
"Company Deep Reading" is a well-crafted brand column of Sohu Finance and Economics, focusing on company reports and in-depth investigation reports. If you are interested in contacting Sohu about financial reprinting, interviews and explosions, please email to email@example.com. All unauthorized reprints are infringements, and Sohu Finance and Economics will pursue its legal liability. < p > < strong > Operational Editor: Li Yi < / strong > < / P > < section > < section > < p > < / P > < / section > < / section > < section > Operational Editor
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?