Real estate is in a downturn, Australia's economy is in trouble! Are Chinese investors evacuating?2019-02-18 18:32:03 31 ℃
According to Morgan Stanley's analysis, due to the financing difficulties caused by the tightening credit environment in Australia, the real estate market is heading for a downturn. Under the combined effect of these factors, the Australian dollar is likely to fall into crisis. This trend can be seen from the frequent actions of consumers who have become more cautious in the past three months and the Federal Reserve of Australia. Morgan Stanley also said that the current price forecasts for the Australian dollar are at the bottom of market expectations.
Australia's economic plight has a lot to do with the downturn of real estate and retail industry, especially the local property market is facing great challenges. According to < strong > data, the overall decline in Australian housing market in November 2018 was the largest since the 2008 financial crisis, and vacancy rates in Sydney and Melbourne, two core cities, also surged 19% and 15% compared with five years ago. The Australian economy has been growing for many years, and the crisis is largely due to the departure of Chinese buyers. Thanks to the loose investment policy and the strong performance of the Australian dollar in recent years, the Australian real estate industry is favored by Chinese investors. But in 2018, with the Australian dollar weakening and the credit environment shrinking, Chinese buyers have to tighten their wallets. According to KPMG's report, Chinese buyers'investment in Australia fell 11% last year compared with the same period last year. Australia is in a serious liquidity crisis. The impact of the liquidity crisis of
is multifaceted, and even the strong local retail industry can not escape the bad luck. Myer, Australia's largest department store, and Cloes, an old-fashioned food supermarket, are experiencing operational crises and even need to close some stores to stop losses when profits fall. Therefore, the withdrawal of Chinese investors can be said to be a pull-in and an important factor in the crisis of Australia's economic collapse.
Although Chinese investors are well-known in the world, with the complex situation of the world economy, the direction of investment has become very unstable. If Australia wants to get out of the predicament as soon as possible, it is imperative not only to recover China and other major investors as soon as possible, but also to improve its economic structure and reduce its dependence on foreign investment.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry