This old lady is the richest man in Hong Kong. She owns millions of shares in millet and collects billions of dollars in rent every year.2019-02-18 18:32:08 304 ℃
Speaking of Hong Kong's rich women, many people will think of such people as He Chaoqiong, Liang Anqi and Zhu Li Yuehua. In fact, the richest women in Hong Kong are some old ladies. For example, Xinhong Kikuo is the family's Kuang Xiaoqing. Xiaoqing Kwong is not the richest old lady in Hong Kong. The richest woman in Hong Kong should be Chen Tan Qingfen. Chen Tan Qingfen estimates that few people have heard of it, but when it comes to millet mobile phones, you must have heard of it. What does Chen Tan Qingfen, an old lady in Hong Kong, have to do with millet's mobile phone?
Chen Tan Qingfen is a native of Zhongshan, Guangdong Province, and later married Hong Kong real estate billionaire Chen Zengxi. After Chen Zengxi's death, he established a trust fund with 4 billion yuan of assets, benefiting his wife, Chen Tan Qingfen. Chen Tan Qingfen's trust fund owns many shares of Henglong Group and Henglong Real Estate. In addition, Chen Tan Qingfen's family investment fund is Chen Tan's famous venture capital fund, Morning Start Venture Capital.
Chenxing Venture Capital is the earliest venture capital fund company in the mainland, which was founded in the United States in the 1980s by Chen Qizong, Chen Tan Qingfen's two sons. In the early 1990s, Chen Lezong returned to the mainland and invested in many Internet companies.
Morning Venture Capital has invested in listed companies such as Sohu, Ctrip and Ninth City. The most famous investment is that they invested in millet. Now the Chen Tan Qingfen family is the second largest shareholder of millet. The market value of their millet shares is as high as 100 billion yuan.
All the assets of Chen's family are actually under the name of Chen Tan Qingfen, so Chen Tan Qingfen should be the real richest man in Hong Kong. The real strength of Chen Tan Qingfen's family has been greatly underestimated.
Chen Tan Qingfen's trust fund receives most of its income for charity. Chen Zengxi was originally a wealthy second generation, and later went to Hong Kong to establish Henglong Real Estate. Henglong was listed in Hong Kong in 1972 and became the first Chinese-owned property in Hong Kong. At that time, Henglong was an officially designated property developer in Hong Kong.Chen Zengxi died in the early 1980s, when he was one of the ten richest people in Hong Kong and left 4 billion dollars in assets. Chen Zengxi did not give his assets to his two sons. He gave the company to his brother to manage, while his assets were left to his wife, Chen Tan Qingfen.
Chen Tan Qingfen's two sons Chen Qizong and Chen Lezong have no objection to their father's arrangement. They both graduated from Harvard University in the United States. After graduation, they founded Morning Start Group in the United States. They first represented Forbes and other financial magazines in Chinese and earned the first barrel of gold in life. In the early 1990s, Chen Tan Qingfen's little uncle retired, and Henglong real estate was handed over to Chen Qizong for management, while Chen Lezong returned to the mainland for venture capital. Chen Tan Qingfen continued to run all the family assets.
Chen Tan Qingfen has never worked in a company, but she is the owner of the family's wealth. This is very similar to the Guo family behind Xinhongji. But Chen Tan Qingfen is more fortunate. His two sons are very harmonious and never turn their faces for wealth.
What is more admirable is that most of the money earned by the family has been donated. The Chen Tan Qingfen family spent more than 20 years to rebuild a palace in the Palace Museum. In return for Chen's contribution, the Palace Museum even arranged an office for Chen's family in the Palace Museum.
Apart from real estate and investment, Chen Tan Qingfen can earn billions of yuan every year by collecting rent. They have a large number of shopping malls in Hong Kong and the Mainland. The famous Henglong Square in the Mainland is the property of this family. Now there are at least a dozen Henglong Squares in the Mainland. The annual rent of two shopping malls in Shanghai alone is about 2 billion yuan. The market value of the two shopping malls has reached at least 40 billion yuan.
Chen Tan Qingfen does charity except managing family affairs. The Chen family only donated $2 billion a few years ago to Harvard University in the United States. Harvard University also named its School of Public Health after Chen Tan Qingfen's husband, Chen Zengxi.
Now Henglong Real Estate has been handed over to Chen Wenbo, Chen Tan Qingfen's grandson. Chen Wenbo is Chen Qizong's son. Chen Wenbo is also a very interesting person. He now earns 6 million yuan a year in Henglong Real Estate, but he is still very low-key. When working in Shanghai, he always goes to work by bike.
Chen Tan Qingfen is as wealthy as Kuang Xiaoqing, but his three sons have been fighting inside. Now one son died early, one son went to prison and the other son retired early. Compared with Chen Tan Qingfen's life is really much better. In fact, the attitude of Chen Tan Qingfen family towards money is worth learning by many wealthy people.
This old lady is the richest man in Hong Kong. She owns millions of shares in millet and can rent billions of dollars every year. In fact, people should control money, not money controllers.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?