Job-hopping season is coming! The report says that 60% of workers change jobs because of low salary. Are you?2019-02-18 18:32:12 54 ℃
BEIJING WEFT CLIENT FEBRUARY 18 TELECOMMUNICATION A year's plan lies in the Spring Festival. In a twinkling of an eye, the Spring Festival holidays are over and the recruitment market is in full swing. Have you changed jobs? According to a report released on the 18th, after the Spring Festival, first-tier cities are popular with workers, and 50% of those who change jobs choose to go to first-tier cities for development; while 30% of them choose to return home for development, and sales is the preferred industry for those who change careers, 70% of them expect to get a raise in salary in 2019; and 61.1% of them want to change jobs because of their low salaries. We hope to achieve income growth by changing jobs. < p > < strong > 30% of the workers choose to return home for development < / strong > < / P > < p > According to the "Return to City Employment Survey Report 2019" published by 58 cities, among the people who change their jobs after the Spring Festival, < strong > 51.4% choose to go to the first-tier cities for employment, and many new-tier workers shift to the first-tier cities < / strong >. However, from an age point of view, the over-26-year-olds prefer to go to the first-tier cities after the Spring Festival, while the under-25-year-olds prefer the new-tier cities. The new-tier cities'series of policies for newly graduated young people enhance the attraction of talents. According to the analysis of
report, although affected by some economic cycle factors, the first-tier cities are still the most developed areas with the highest income and the most employment opportunities. The relaxation of the policy of settling down, the release of all the favorable policies such as entrepreneurship and employment, the attraction of talents continues to rise, so the workers who change jobs tend to go to the first-tier cities for development.
Photo Source: Report also reflects that after the Spring Festival, 30.4% of the workers choose to go home to develop, of which 78.6% are to take care of their parents . According to the report, the only child of the post-80s and post-90s has become the main force in the workplace, and their parents have entered the stage of aging. Considering family factors, some workers prefer to stay with their parents and show filial piety. In addition, close to family and friends, low cost of education and low pressure of life are also the reasons why these workers choose to return home and choose jobs. According to the survey data of
Report also reflects that after the Spring Festival, 30.4% of the workers choose to go home to develop, of which 78.6% are to take care of their parents . According to the report, the only child of the post-80s and post-90s has become the main force in the workplace, and their parents have entered the stage of aging. Considering family factors, some workers prefer to stay with their parents and show filial piety. In addition, close to family and friends, low cost of education and low pressure of life are also the reasons why these workers choose to return home and choose jobs. According to the survey data ofjob market people's preference for sales
report, the top 3 industries of the job market people with transfer plans before the Spring Festival are respectively personnel/administration/logistics, construction and education training, while the top 3 industries that the job market people expect to engage in after the Spring Festival are sales, personnel/administration/logistics, finance/bank/securities/investment. Among them, 19.7% of the employees want to switch to the sales industry after the Spring Festival, while only 6.6% of the respondents are engaged in the industry before the Spring Festival. According to the report, many workers hope to improve their income level and get higher income after the Spring Festival because the sales industry belongs to the industry with more work and more work.
Photo Source: Report shows that nearly 50% of workers choose to change careers after the Spring Festival because of the current poor development of the industry, but from a specific city, the main reason for the first-tier city workers to change careers is to achieve self-breakthroughs in order to achieve better development. The
Report shows that nearly 50% of workers choose to change careers after the Spring Festival because of the current poor development of the industry, but from a specific city, the main reason for the first-tier city workers to change careers is to achieve self-breakthroughs in order to achieve better development. The< p> report also shows that among the people who change jobs after the festival, men change jobs mainly because of the dull work content and the complex interpersonal relationship of the company, while women change jobs mainly because of the lack of enthusiasm for work and the lack of attention paid by the leaders. Men who change jobs are the most likely to be in management/R&D positions, while women are the most likely to be in personnel/administration/logistics positions. According to the report,
, 61.1% of them change jobs because of the rising house prices in recent years and the influence of the economic environment in 2018, and hope to achieve income growth by changing jobs. The actual salary before the Spring Festival is 5,000-20,000 yuan, and the expected salary is 8,000-30,000 yuan. 37.3% of the workers expect to double their salary by job-hopping after the Spring Festival.
Data Graph: Renminbi. In choosing job-hopping after the Spring Festival, besides the main factor of salary, Sino-New Zealand Longitudinal and Latitudinal Photography
workers will also take into account such factors as working environment, corporate culture, personal development, enterprise scale, corporate atmosphere and work pressure. Compared with 21-30 year-olds, 31-40 year-olds pay more attention to the influence of environmental factors such as working environment, corporate culture and enterprise scale. With the growth of age, stable development is more important for workers.
In addition, the report also shows that women prefer to go to government organs and institutions, while men prefer to have potential start-ups and top 500 companies in the world. Compared with the top 500 companies preferred by the first-tier city workers, the new-tier city workers are more willing to develop potential start-ups. This is because the headquarters of the world's top 500 enterprises are mainly concentrated in the first-tier cities. Higher treatment, good development prospects and large-scale enterprises are welcomed by the first-tier workers. (Sino-Singapore longitude and latitude APP)
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- 2018-12-14By investing to pull the economy back and forth, where is the future reform?
- 2018-12-12Just now, Dong Mingzhu denied that it is an iron cock: Gree does not pay dividends in 2017 is more for 2018
- 2018-12-10"Double-width cycle" is coming soon! If so, the property market is likely to usher in a retaliatory rebound
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?
- People are not as good as days, slamming 47% in 6 days, Shanghai Lai Shi capital chain is in a hurry