What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.2019-03-01 15:46:43 188 ℃
Photo Source: Photograph Net
As a holy place for the aged with warm climate, Sanya City in Hainan has attracted many outsiders to buy houses. However, with the implementation of the real estate purchase restriction policy, Sanya's "money bag" began to be affected. According to the data released by Sanya Finance Bureau recently, in December 2018, the tax revenue of the real estate industry in the whole city dropped by 40.1% compared with the same period last year, while in November the tax revenue of the real estate industry in the whole city was 228.24 million yuan, which also means that the tax revenue in December fell by 47.9% annually. If compared with April (717.99 million yuan), the highest real estate tax revenue in the year, it is less than 1/6 of the latter.
Daily Economic Journalist noted that in the first half of 2018, the local tax revenue of Sanya City was about 5.031 billion yuan, of which the real estate industry provided tax revenue of 3.2 billion yuan, that is, the real estate industry tax accounted for more than 60% of the city's tax revenue in the first half of the year. In the second half of the year, real estate tax revenue fell sharply to 1021 million yuan, which is equivalent to a 68% decrease over the first half of the year.
Then why will the real estate tax revenue in Sanya decline rapidly by the end of 2018? What is the situation of the local real estate market? Reporters interviewed a number of experts and real estate intermediaries. The real estate tax in Sanya declined significantly in the second half of last year
In the first half of 2018, the local tax revenue in Sanya was about 5.031 billion yuan, of which the real estate tax revenue accounted for more than 60%. This shows that the local fiscal revenue is heavily dependent on real estate. From July to December of that year, the local tax revenue of the whole city was only 2.585 billion yuan, of which the real estate tax revenue was 1.021 billion yuan. This shows that the obvious decline of local fiscal revenue in the whole city is directly related to the decline of real estate tax.
In April 2018, Hainan Province issued the Notice on Further Stabilizing the Real Estate Market, announcing that from now on, Hainan will implement the global purchase restriction on the basis of the existing purchase restriction policy. This is also interpreted by the media as "the most restrictive purchase".
According to the notification, in areas where Haikou, Sanya and Qionghai have imposed purchase restrictions, families of non-Hainan registered residents who purchase housing shall provide at least one family member with a certificate of personal income tax or social insurance payment for a cumulative period of 60 months or more in Hainan Province.
In addition, after the issuance of the notice, the household registered in Hainan can only purchase one set of housing, and must provide at least one family member's personal income tax or social insurance payment certificate in Hainan for a total of 24 months or more.
A real estate intermediary worker in Sanya City told the daily economic news that at present, outsiders come to Sanya to buy houses. Some areas need to provide social security payment certificates for five or two years. After the purchase restriction, house prices in Sanya have not risen as fast as before, but there are still many outsiders who come to Sanya to buy houses. He also told reporters that the average price of new houses in Sanya is about 30,000 yuan per square metre, and the unit price of new houses in one hour's drive from Sanya is more than 20,000 yuan. < p > < p > < real estate development and transaction volume decreased < / P > < p > Under the "most restrictive purchase" policy, the tax revenue, real estate transaction volume and development volume of Sanya decreased accordingly.
Report on the Budget Implementation of Sanya City in 2018 and the Draft Budget of Sanya City in 2019 shows that the growth rate of tourism service industry is 10.7 percentage points higher than that of the previous year, while the growth rate of real estate industry is 23.2 percentage points lower than that of the previous year. According to the data of Sanya Finance Bureau,
in December 2018, the local general public budget revenue of the whole city was 394.11 million yuan, a decrease of 17.74 million yuan in the same caliber, a 31% decrease over the same period of last year. Local tax revenue was 278.89 million yuan, down 20.7% year-on-year; non-tax revenue was 115.22 million yuan, down 47.5% year-on-year. The real estate tax revenue was 118.99 million yuan, down 40.1% year on year. Zou Linhua, head of the housing big data project group of the Institute of Finance and Economics Strategies, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told the Daily Economic Journalist that the decline in real estate tax is related to the restriction of purchasing and development of commodity houses, resulting in a decline in development and transaction volume.
Photo Source: Photograph Network (not related to pictures and texts)
In January this year, Shanghai Yiju Real Estate Research Institute released the "Top 50 Cities in the Property Market 2018 Rank". In 2018, Haikou's volume fell sharply, Sanya's volume fell by nearly 60%, and the volume did not enter the top 50. In addition, investment in real estate development continued to decline. Statistics from Sanya Statistical Bureau show that since 2018, due to the adjustment of industrial structure in Hainan Province and the introduction of a series of real estate regulatory measures, the development of real estate development and investment projects has been greatly affected, resulting in inadequate new real estate investment projects, investment in continuing projects has also been reduced accordingly, and investment in real estate development has continued to decline. It increased by 5.5% in February of that year and decreased by 26.7% in the whole year, down by 32.2 percentage points. Xiao/p>
Daixin, deputy director of the Finance Research Department of the Institute of Finance and Economic Strategies, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told reporters that since last year, Hainan's real estate policy has changed considerably. Over the years, the tourism and real estate industries in Sanya have brought a lot of funds to finance. Last year, influenced by the real estate policy, the tax revenue of real estate industry in Sanya declined in December, and the land transfer fund also declined. It has fallen sharply. < p > < p > Sanya will experience a painful period because of its dependence on real estate development. In the future, Sanya will transform into a service industry, especially the pension service industry, which has more sustained development.
In January this year, Shen Xiaoming, governor of Hainan Province, said that Hainan's real estate industry has been dominant for a long time. In 2017, real estate tax accounted for 49% and investment accounted for 51%. The real estate industry chain has stimulated the development of construction, consumption, household appliances and other industries, as well as finance. If the real estate is not limited, everyone will do real estate.
But real estate consumes land, and Hainan does not have so much land to consume. Recently Hainan has made every effort to reduce economic dependence on real estate, and can not go on doing a lot of real estate endlessly. The mayor of Sanya, Adong, also told the media that "Sanya will never be a real estate processing plant." Sanya should grow grass, trees and flowers. It can't grow "long" houses everywhere. Sanya is reducing its dependence on real estate, turning to the development of tourism, high-end services and high-tech industries. Xiao/p>
Zou Linhua said that Sanya should reduce its dependence on real estate, vigorously develop modern high-end industries by taking advantage of the opportunity of the construction of international free port, and restrain real estate investment speculation.
Reporter | Editor Zhang Zhongyin | Chen Xu, Li Jinghan
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?