Shenzhen Residential Trading Volume Increased for 5 Weeks2019-04-01 11:24:40 323 ℃
Source/author of China Securities News Huang Lingling
original title: just needed to start Shenzhen real estate market is now "Xiaoyangchun"
Recently, Shenzhen real estate market turnover has risen and a wave of "Xiaoyangchun" market has emerged. Data show that residential turnover in Shenzhen has risen for five consecutive weeks. According to the research and development of China Securities News, the market is dominated by newly-needed buyers, and some hesitant first-time buyers and customers who need to change their houses have started to do so. At the same time, the reduction of mortgage interest rate is also one of the main factors. Industry insiders pointed out that from the current market trading situation, "housing does not speculate" gradually implemented. If there is no big change in the macro environment, the volume and price of real estate transactions will not fluctuate significantly, then the financial attributes of the excessive load before real estate will gradually fade away, thus further rational development. < p > < p > Out of the "Xiaoyangchun" market < / P > < p > Recently, China Securities Journal reporters with real estate intermediaries went to a new building in Longgang District, Shenzhen. Zhang Lei, the agent sitting in the front row of the car, is making a test drive with a friend. He plans to start a second-hand Mercedes-Benz, which costs about 200,000 yuan, which is exactly the commission he earned in March. "If we can do this for a year, even the house will be settled." Zhang Lei said.p>Real estate intermediaries have a keen perception of the real estate market. Hong Qing (alias), a large real estate agent in Shenzhen, said: "Recently, real estate transactions have come out of the'Xiaoyangchun'market, and many stores have achieved more than one million yuan in March." According to her introduction, there are probably more than a dozen salesmen in every store of her intermediary company. The salesman who ranks first in the sales performance of her store earned 135,800 yuan in sales commission in March. < p > < p > Increase of real estate intermediary income is only a microcosm of the recovery of Shenzhen property market. If only consider the second-hand housing market, according to Shenzhen real estate information system data statistics, in recent three weeks Shenzhen second-hand housing turnover were 992 sets, 1129 sets, 1346 sets. The data of
Q Housing Network Data Research Center show that the residential turnover in Shenzhen has been rising for five consecutive weeks. Specifically, in the eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth weeks of 2019, the total number of residential units in the city was 1407, 1534, 1614, 1835 and 2052, respectively, increasing by 93.80%, 9.03%, 5.22%, 13.69% and 11.83% respectively.
Industry insiders analysis, the recent characteristics of Shenzhen real estate market, first, the shorter decision-making time for homeowners to buy houses, long-term stock began to close transactions; second, both buyers and sellers joined the market, one-week new customer sources, new housing sources, take-over volume increased annually. Xiao Xiaoping, president of the Shenzhen Chain Family Research Institute, said that compared with the fourth quarter of last year, the turnover has warmed up, with an average monthly turnover of 6,000-8,000 units, but it is still not hot. From the price point of view, the current level of transaction price is only a stop-fall, not a substantial increase. Xiao Xiaoping believes that the reduction of mortgage interest rate shortens the decision-making cycle of buyers.
As of March 14, the lowest executable benchmark interest rate for first-home loans and the lowest executable benchmark interest rate for second-home loans rose 5% and 10% respectively in Shenzhen, including six major state-owned banks.
China Securities Journal reporters interviewed many times and found that the market is dominated by newly-needed buyers. "During this period, the main force of buying houses is the people in need, including first-time home ownership and the need to change houses." Hong Qing said, "Many of the buyers are young people who come to Shenzhen to work, and their families are very supportive." At the same time, investors are no longer enthusiastic or gradually withdraw from the market. A reporter from China Securities News recently accompanied Hong Qing to a new apartment in Longgang District, Shenzhen. He found that only a group of customers came to see the apartment at the sales office. According to Hong Qing, the building opened last year, but has not sold out yet. "The majority of buyers of apartment buildings are investors, but since the implementation of the new policy in Shenzhen last year, apartment sales have been restricted for five years, which is equivalent to five years of inactive funds. With 50% down payment, the willingness of investors to invest in apartments has been reduced a lot." The recent rebound in market transactions is due to the release of depressed demand in the previous period. In addition, bank loans and other policies in place, but also bring a lot of market opportunities, so that buyers actively enter the market. Yan Yuejin, director of research at the think tank center of Yiju Research Institute, said.
is expected to be mainly stable
A real estate analyst who does not want to be named pointed out that from the current market trading situation, "housing does not speculate" is gradually becoming a reality. If there is no big change in the macro environment, there will be no large fluctuations in the volume and price of real estate transactions, which will be mainly stable. In such a trend, the financial attributes of excessive real estate will gradually fade away and turn to rational development.
Yan Yuejin said that, generally speaking, the market triggered by the demand for house purchase or house change is sustainable, so there may be a slight rebound in price follow-up. Xiao Xiaoping said that overall, the market will be relatively stable this year. Because stabilizing house prices has always been the goal of policy regulation and control, the relevant departments are also very rich in regulatory means and control measures. When the market is relatively depressed, the policy will be loosened, and when there is overheating momentum, there will be corresponding policy restraint.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?