In 2018, the salary sheet of senior managers of securities firms was exposed: the highest annual salary before tax is 15.67 million yuan!2019-04-07 08:02:49 635 ℃
Among the 11 head securities firms currently counted, there are three executives with annual salaries exceeding 10 million yuan in 2018, all of whom come from CITIC Securities. In addition, reporters also found that there is a big pay gap between the top managers of head securities firms. Overall,
In 2018, the total pre-tax salary of the directors of these 11 top securities firms exceeded 500 million yuan.
Pre-tax annual salary up to 15.67 million yuan
as of April 2, 18 companies of 35 listed securities firms have issued their annual reports for 2018, most of which have been published first. The salaries of directors in the top 11 securities firms are sorted out. These 11 securities firms are CITIC Securities, Haitong Securities, Guotai Junan Securities, Huatai Securities, Guangfa Securities, China Merchants Securities, CITIC Construction Investment, Oriental Securities, China Galaxy Securities, Everbright Securities and Fangzheng Securities. To sort out the high salaries of directors and supervisors of the listed securities firms, there are three senior executives of listed securities firms who received pre-tax remuneration of more than 10 million yuan in 2018, and all of them come from CITIC Securities.
Specifically, Ge Xiaobo, the chief financial officer, executive committee member and chief risk officer of CITIC Securities, ranked first among 11 listed securities firms in terms of total pre-tax remuneration of 15.668 million yuan. According to the official data, Ge Xiaobo joined CITIC Securities in 1997, which is the 22nd year of CITIC Securities. Ge Xiaobo was the first sponsor agent in China. He was the manager and senior manager of CITIC Securities Investment Bank, vice director of CITIC Securities A-share listing office, vice president and executive general manager of risk control department, executive director of transaction and derivatives business, planning finance department, risk management department, overseas business and fixed income business, member of CITIC Securities Executive Committee and finance department. Responsible person. In addition, Ge Xiaobo is currently also a chairman of the International Strategic Committee of the China Securities Association and a vice-chairman of the Overseas Committee.
11 listed securities firms have a total pre-tax remuneration of more than 10 million yuan, including Ma Yao, member of CITIC Securities Executive Committee, and Xue Jirui, member of the Executive Committee. The total pre-tax remuneration of the two executives in 2018 was 11.9144 million yuan and 10.7661 million yuan, respectively. It is worth noting that the top ten executives of listed securities firms in 2018 are paid more than 6 million yuan before tax. In addition, except for the tenth executive from Oriental Securities, the other executives are from CITIC Securities. Specifically, the top executives of listed securities firms ranked fourth to ninth in salary ranking are: CITIC Securities Executive Director, General Manager, Executive Committee Member Yang Minghui, Executive Committee Member Yang Bing, Executive Committee Member Li Chunbo, Chief Marketing Director Zhang Hao, Executive Committee Member Li Yongjin and Chief Treasurer Li Ran. The total pre-tax remuneration in 2018 was 9.7948 million yuan, 9.2385 million yuan, 8.4466 million yuan, 7.7969 million yuan, 7.0861 million yuan and 6.8702 million yuan, respectively. Top 10 executives came from Yang Bin, the chief risk officer and compliance director of Oriental Securities. The total pre-tax remuneration in 2018 was 6.0191 million yuan. Among the executives of listed securities firms, the pre-tax annual salaries of the chief risk officer or the compliance director are at the top of the company's executive compensation list. Among them, Ge Xiaobo, the chief financial officer, executive committee member and chief risk officer of CITIC Securities, ranked first among 11 listed securities firms in terms of total pre-tax remuneration of 15.668 million yuan.
and other securities firms'relevant information are as follows: Yang Bin, the chief risk officer/compliance director of Dongfang Securities Company, ranked first in the company's pre-tax remuneration last year, and Yang Bin's pre-tax remuneration was 6.0191 million yuan. Zhang Guoming, CITIC Securities Compliance Director, received a pre-tax remuneration of 5.4669 million yuan, ranking 14th among 11 listed securities firms. Wang Jianye, director of Haitong Securities Compliance, received a pre-tax remuneration of 4.646 million yuan, ranking 19th among 11 listed securities firms and third among senior managers of Haitong Securities. Wang Yong, chief risk officer of Everbright Securities, earned 40863,000 yuan before tax, ranking 30th among 11 listed securities firms and 2nd among senior managers of Everbright Securities. Li Jun, director of Huatai Securities Compliance, earned 4034,000 yuan before tax, ranking 33rd among 11 listed securities firms and 4th among senior managers of Huatai Securities. Zhou Zhigang, the Executive Committee member, compliance director and chief risk officer of CITIC Construction Investment Securities, earned 3.5223 million yuan before tax, ranking 49th among 11 listed securities firms and 9th among senior executives of CITIC Construction Investment Securities.
It should be noted that many listed securities firms in their annual reports in 2018 indicated that according to the relevant remuneration management regulations, the actual final remuneration of Dong Jiancao in 2018 was not disclosed directly. Therefore, the executive compensation data disclosed in the 2018 annual report does not necessarily represent the final actual annual salary of the above-mentioned executives, but it has a high reference value. For example, the total pre-tax remuneration of CITIC Securities executives includes basic annual salary, benefit annual salary (including spot bonus and deferred bonus in 2018), special bonus and insurance benefits.< p> < strong > 2019, < strong > learn a killing skill to walk the river and lake! < p> < strong > Today, recommend a course to Da < strong > home, < strong > The Law of Making Money by Side-line Business with a Monthly Income of 100,000 < p > Look back at yourself, do you have the same problem: < blockquote> < p > Work more and more tired, but the salary does not rise? < p > < p > want to change the status quo, but do not know how to start? < p> is often deeply anxious and hard to break through the bottleneck? < p > < p > When encountering difficulties, there are fewer and fewer people around to help?
Others work part-time to make money, but they don't know how to do it.
But this does not mean that there is no way to go, in fact, sideline is the best opportunity for all ordinary people in this era.
29 lesson +3 lesson answer lesson + giving 38 essences notes
not chicken soup, no preaching, pure dry goods! < p > < p > zero cost, easy to operate, can be used after learning!
Long press the two-dimensional code in the picture recognition chart below, you can enter the course!
- In the previous：Who else "survived" the CXO around Liu Qiangdong
- The next article：Amazing! The national housing price income ratio ranks out! What's your city ranking?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?