Amazing! The national housing price income ratio ranks out! What's your city ranking?2019-04-07 08:02:50 580 ℃
Recently, the Easy-to-live Real Estate Research Institute issued the Report on the Housing Price-to-Income Ratio of 50 Cities in 2018, which once again made everyone's circle of friends lively. See the first tier cities Himalaya style housing price ratio, living in the north of the Guangzhou Shenzhen friends have Tucao, do not eat or drink to save more than 30 years to buy a house, really North Canton do not believe in tears...
what is the price to income ratio?
as its name implies, is the ratio of house price to income , which is generally measured by the total price of houses and the annual income of families. The index of
measures the difficulty of ordinary households to buy a house. It takes many years to buy a house without eating or drinking, which directly reflects the price of a city's house.
2018, the average ratio of house price to income in 50 cities in China is 13.9, which is 1.4% lower than that of 14.1 in 2017. This is the first time that the ratio of house price to income has fallen since it hit the bottom in 2014 and has risen rapidly for three consecutive years.
means that in 2017, residents in 50 cities will spend an average of 14.1 years'income to buy a house without other consumption. In 2018, the housing price ratio will drop to 13.9 years due to the cold winter of real estate.
What are the cities with high housing price-income ratio?
ranked first in Shenzhen. Shenzhen's housing price-income ratio has been ranked first in China for many years. In 2018, the housing price-income ratio reached 34.2, which is not only far higher than Beijing and Shanghai, but also close to twice that of Guangzhou. Where is the reason for
? < p > < p > On the one hand < strong > shortage of land supply < / strong > Shenzhen is the smallest city in the first-tier city with a land area of only 1996.85 square kilometers, while Beijing accounts for 16.41 million square kilometers and Shanghai has 6340 square kilometers. With less land, there is naturally less housing supply. On the other hand, the magic of < strong > Shenzhen attracts more and more people.
In the government-planned Great Bay Area of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao, Shenzhen is positioned to play its leading role as a special economic zone, a national economic center city and a national innovative city, and strive to become an innovative and creative capital with world influence. In terms of economy,
, Shenzhen is developing rapidly, surpassing Hong Kong, the old special economic zone for the first time this year. On the industrial support, Shenzhen's scientific and technological innovation leads the whole country. Whether it's the region where UAVs are developed, or Huada, which provides human genetic testing, as well as Tencent, Baidu, Huawei and other technological innovation enterprises, are all in Shenzhen. It is not surprising that the ratio of house price to income is high on the land where the new rich generate every day. Over the past few years, Shenzhen has been introducing policies to attract talents. According to official statistics, Shenzhen's permanent population is conservatively estimated at 13.02 million, while according to mobile phone registered users, the population with Shenzhen number is about 21.8 million. It shows that the actual population of Shenzhen is far more than the official statistics. With a large population, the demand for housing is large.
Shortage of supply, strong demand and high house prices are all normal phenomena. < p > < p > Apart from Shenzhen, there are also < strong > Xiamen and < strong > Sanya. The ratio of house price to income in Sanya and Xiamen is higher than that in the first-tier cities, which is beyond the expectation of many friends.
But after careful analysis, everything seems to follow a regular pattern. The common ground of Sanya and Xiamen is tourism city.
They have pleasant climate, beautiful environment and are close to mountains and rivers, attracting many foreigners to invest in housing, so the income ratio of house prices is high. According to the data of Xiamen Land and Real Estate Administration,
in 2014, the purchase area of Xiamen residents was 117,700 square meters, accounting for 33.45%.
and the total area of 20501 commercial residential units purchased by foreigners is 233.14 million square meters, accounting for 66.45%.
Sanya is more important than Xiamen. data show that in recent years, the proportion of home buyers outside Sanya Island has remained above 85%, and most investors are in the three eastern provinces. Such tourist cities can not use local income to compare house prices, because the buying population is the national people.
Which cities have lower housing price-income ratio? The last five cities in the list of
are Changsha, Urumqi, Yantai, Shaoguan and Shenyang, and the ratio of house price to income is no more than 8.p>Changsha is a strong second-tier city, and Wuhan belongs to the same kind of city. The ratio of house price to income in Nanchang and Zhengzhou is much higher than that in Changsha. Where is the reason for
is mainly the result of government regulation. In the early period of the national housing price rise in 2016-2017, Changsha Municipal Government began to supply a large amount of land, and in 2018, it issued a strict anti-speculation policy. The regulation of
in succession makes Changsha's house price not high in similar cities. In addition, Changsha is relatively close to Shenzhen, and the population of Hunan Province flows more to Shenzhen, which makes the population aggregation effect of Changsha significantly weaken.
price / income ratio is an important indicator to measure whether there is a bubble in local housing prices when people buy houses. Of course, the lower the ratio, the better, but we can not just look at the index surface, but also learn to analyze the reasons behind it.
For example, the ratio of house price to income in first-tier cities is very high, but the possibility of house price falling in the long run is very small, because such cities do not worry about population inflow.
In addition, tourist cities such as Kunming, Sanya, Lijiang, etc. The ratio of house price to income is also very high, but under the background of one city, one policy, the probability of house price falling is very small, because such cities attract the purchasing power of the whole nation.
although some cities do not have a high housing price ratio, it seems that the bubble is not big. But if the population and economic fundamentals of this city fail, the risk will be relatively large.
Lao Hu will have a live lesson in the near future-literacy of insurance knowledge,
teaches you to buy insurance without any wrongful money,
friends who want to participate in the live broadcast can press the two-dimensional code below for a long time into the group!
Choice is more important than effort! To develop in these three cities, life will usher in a glorious moment < br > < p > < p > The Antarctic people bought on Taobao may be fake!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?