The results of the trend of the stock market and the stock market crash of 1987 a shiver all over though not cold2016-10-12 14:28:31 1136 ℃
Financial advisers and market analysts often warn their clients: market performance is not a reliable reliance on future trends.
However, Citigroup analyst Tom Fitzpatrick will be the trend of the market and the stock market crash of 1987 before the S & P 500 movements were compared, the result makes them shiver all over though not cold.
October 19, 1987, the Dow Jones industrial index has experienced the largest single day decline, the market value fell by 22.6%. S & P 500 index fell on the same day.
Fitzpatricke for Citigroup's top analysts, Fitzpatrick is good at analyzing the characteristics of the transaction to predict the future trend of the stock market.
In addition to the similarity in the chart, Fitzpatrick also points out the other four reasons to worry about the market.
Fitzpatrick said in a research report last Friday:
"The market is very worried about the banking industry in Europe and the European market at present. Britain will be officially opened in March 2017 to withdraw from the EU legal procedures. Deutsche Bank has not yet reached a settlement agreement with the U.S. Department of justice, to further reduce the fine of $14 billion.
This year's American election is the most serious in recent years.
An increasing number of reports have pointed out that the Central Bank of Japan and the European Central Bank will exit before the withdrawal of some of the economic stimulus policies. This further increases the people's concerns about the central bank measures are effective.
Finally, the market has some strange movements: crude oil prices fluctuate within a week to 16%; U.S. 10 year bond yields fluctuate within 5 days to reach 20 basis points. Gold prices fluctuate within 90 days to $9. The RMB and the pound in a short period of time have experienced significant fluctuations."
Fitzpatrick said the S & P 500 index of the current support for the 2119 point, if the S & P 500 index fell through this point, investors may need to find a new support.
On Tuesday, U.S. stocks sell-off, the Dow fell 200 points, after the disappointing quarterly performance period for enterprises start to set low tone, dynamic American election digestion may change constantly the investors. The S & P 500 index fell 26.93 points, or 1.24%, to 2136.73 points; the NASDAQ index fell 81.89 points, or 1.54%, to 5246.79 points. (Oscar)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Cliff-type plunge 80%! Half a year up 8 times, producer hot hand shipment
- 2019-04-25Guo Taiming: My wife objected to my election in 2020. She has been away for a week.
- 2019-04-01Nowadays, the new VAT tax reduction policy has its ups and downs exceeding trillion yuan. Who benefits the most?
- 2019-03-01What happens in Sanya if Northeast people can't buy a house? An impact has emerged.
- 2019-03-01What should small and micro enterprises do when financing is difficult and expensive? That's what the CPPCC members said.
- 2019-01-31The biggest thunder! The market value is 4.4 billion, with an advance loss of 7.8 billion! Shareholders are angry: Do you want face?
- 2019-01-31Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- 2019-01-22110,000 shareholders are confused! White Horse stocks changed overnight. Ten billionaires were overwhelmed by a debt of 1.5 billion?
- 2018-12-24Will the housing prices continue to rise in 2019 when the real estate regulation policy is released?
- 2018-12-16How many people have a monthly salary of 5,000 yuan? Not as much as you think
- Does the property market stall? Hot money in the market is speeding up the influx here, after a year's surge has exceeded 20%.
- Which should interest rate and house price be valued first?
- Ren Zeping: Developing China in the Yan Front is in the critical period of the rise of great powers
- Housing prices around Beijing have fallen sharply and intermediary income has changed dramatically: from the highest monthly income of 30,000 to part-time job to make a living
- Last night, there were more than 100 companies with thunderstorms! Here is the list.
- Shanghai sample mobile phone products: Hammer, Metou, Nubian and other 9 batches are not qualified! uuuuuuuuuuu
- The Sino-US economic and trade consultation is going on, and the scene is very unusual! uuuuuuuuuu
- Should pensions also be diverted from South to North?
- The country's 65 million houses are vacant? The truth behind it is even more cruel!
- The United States will investigate 244 foreign companies, including 213 Chinese companies such as Baidu and Ali. Why?