World Bank: 2017 global economic growth will accelerate, U.S. policy to increase economic uncertainty2017-01-12 00:37:06 46 ℃
CCTV Finance (reporterHejiajingHu Zuhe)The World Bank released the latest report on the global and regional economic development in 2017 in the United States on Tuesday. The world bank believes that continued to pick up commodity prices will help accelerate the development of the global economy, while the US President elect Trump's policy uncertainty on the global economy may be a double-edged sword. What is the growth rate of the world's major economies? What are the challenges? Under the attention of the next.
The World Bank released the latest global economic outlook report, the global GDP is expected to expand by 0.4 percentage points this year, to $2.7%. This growth rate compared to 2016, the world bank to show that the economy continued to pick up in 2017 optimistic. By contrast, the growth rate in 2016 was only 2.3%, the lowest since the financial crisis. The World Bank forecast, crude oil and other commodity prices rebound, will reduce commodity exporters in emerging markets are facing the pressure, and we may see that Brazil and Russia's economic recession will end. As a result, the report shows that emerging markets will grow by 4.2%, compared with last year's growth of around $3.4%. How to re activate the enthusiasm of investment in emerging markets, developing countries need to solve the problem.
Ayhan KoseDirector, Department of development, World Bank
These economies are facing a serious challenge, the challenge is weak investment. Investment growth in 2010, an average of 10%, but only last year, the growth rate of 3.5%. So they have to find ways to encourage investment growth. With investment growth, you will see global trade growth, you will see productivity gains.
The World Bank expects China's growth rate will reach 6.5%. The United States is a very important market, but also full of uncertainty. For the United States in 2017 growth is expected, the bank gives 2.2%.
At present, the market is looking forward to Trump's policy effects, including the introduction of fiscal stimulus measures, lower taxes, increase infrastructure spending and the introduction of trade protectionism, etc.. But it is too early to predict the change in the US economy that Mr Trump will have before the details of the policy are introduced. The world bank said that if the Trump policy is fully implemented, the U.S. GDP growth in 2017, could accelerate to 2.5%, and in 2018 may reach 2.9%.
(Editor: Wei Yuanyuan)
Guess you like
- 2017-04-28Wenzhou boss with a suite of money, buy a bottle of Moutai!
- 2017-04-28Former general manager of China Southern Air Holding Co Si Xianmin of first instance jailed for 10 years
- 2017-04-27Ma Guangyuan: the future of the industry will be more than sharing a bike fire
- 2017-04-26Chinese consumer embarrassment: Overseas Amoy is made in China with the mainland was abandoned
- 2017-04-26Pension empty account 4 trillion and 700 billion crash crisis, when your gray haired, who will support you?
- 2017-04-26Play big! Chen Kun and the United States launched equity investment fund invested 500 million yuan
- 2017-04-25Zhao Wei after Yang Mi provoke the attention of the SFC? All cause 5 billion valuation!
- 2017-04-24Investors ask Liu Shiyu: life body metabolism A shares why not enter?
- 2017-04-23There are less than 10 days this bank card will close the 1 functions
- 2017-04-22The Commission's regulatory storm: "cheat restructuring" the first case of the top grid before disposal Fashen members receive 499 million tickets
- 2016 annual report officially ending, the top 7 list reveals the most A shares
- Just said, the people's daily, not to engage in economic Chinese flood irrigation"
- Your old mobile phone is worth more than a gold mine, and the town of Guangdong
- Shenzhen relocation of a sample: 95% of workers can not afford housing
- Today's close: V rebound in the deep market rebounded 3100 times shares rose
- Chaoyang District Beijing \ \ "young liter small \" in June after the purchase of the implementation of multi school dicing
- Huang Binhan: American tax 50%! World finance or will be a big upheaval
- "Stunning": the pharmaceutical industry really big reshuffle began!
- Ma Guangyuan: stick with the real estate exchange GDP issued any market policy is no good
- Liu Shiyu's face exposed Ye Tan platform