World Bank: 2017 global economic growth will accelerate, U.S. policy to increase economic uncertainty2017-01-12 00:37:06 18 ℃
CCTV Finance (reporterHejiajingHu Zuhe)The World Bank released the latest report on the global and regional economic development in 2017 in the United States on Tuesday. The world bank believes that continued to pick up commodity prices will help accelerate the development of the global economy, while the US President elect Trump's policy uncertainty on the global economy may be a double-edged sword. What is the growth rate of the world's major economies? What are the challenges? Under the attention of the next.
The World Bank released the latest global economic outlook report, the global GDP is expected to expand by 0.4 percentage points this year, to $2.7%. This growth rate compared to 2016, the world bank to show that the economy continued to pick up in 2017 optimistic. By contrast, the growth rate in 2016 was only 2.3%, the lowest since the financial crisis. The World Bank forecast, crude oil and other commodity prices rebound, will reduce commodity exporters in emerging markets are facing the pressure, and we may see that Brazil and Russia's economic recession will end. As a result, the report shows that emerging markets will grow by 4.2%, compared with last year's growth of around $3.4%. How to re activate the enthusiasm of investment in emerging markets, developing countries need to solve the problem.
Ayhan KoseDirector, Department of development, World Bank
These economies are facing a serious challenge, the challenge is weak investment. Investment growth in 2010, an average of 10%, but only last year, the growth rate of 3.5%. So they have to find ways to encourage investment growth. With investment growth, you will see global trade growth, you will see productivity gains.
The World Bank expects China's growth rate will reach 6.5%. The United States is a very important market, but also full of uncertainty. For the United States in 2017 growth is expected, the bank gives 2.2%.
At present, the market is looking forward to Trump's policy effects, including the introduction of fiscal stimulus measures, lower taxes, increase infrastructure spending and the introduction of trade protectionism, etc.. But it is too early to predict the change in the US economy that Mr Trump will have before the details of the policy are introduced. The world bank said that if the Trump policy is fully implemented, the U.S. GDP growth in 2017, could accelerate to 2.5%, and in 2018 may reach 2.9%.
(Editor: Wei Yuanyuan)
Guess you like
- 2017-02-19Depth! A comprehensive analysis of the six dimensions of China's economy in 2017
- 2017-02-15Central mom recently released: January lending 2 trillion! The slaves were not reached, is this number...
- 2017-02-13North Canton Road where the most hard work? Big data tell you
- 2017-02-12Next week the stock market investment calendar: heavy data will be released the most reliable investment opportunities
- 2017-02-11Han and Cao Cao is how to love to kill?
- 2017-02-10"Wantong six gentleman" different way of life: elopement, imprisonment, left behind, listing, entrepreneurship, investment
- 2017-02-01Prices rose to incredible, tragic crash when will come
- 2017-01-28CICC Hong Kong Jiepan (1.27) before tradeless HSI high shock
- 2017-01-27880 million dollars! The world's second largest gold clothing ant merger remittance MoneyGram
- 2017-01-26Savage again before the research of listed companies: visit Qianhai to Guangdong LETV Ampang
- Financial workers caused a letter to the Commission: not on the list of listed companies
- In the United States Kuangzhuan $29 million! The Chinese were stopped at the airport by FBI and the account was frozen
- Liu Shiyu took office the first anniversary of the best quotation.
- Li Jiacheng family from Hongkong cash 8 billion 500 million! After buying half of the UK, they hit the target again
- Creditors become shareholders! Letter 720 million yuan subscription music as a result of the new shares
- Local financial competition: Guangdong broken trillion top, the equivalent of 11 provinces in total
- A new round of oil price adjustment window open today or usher in aground
- Most investors understand the aspirations of the boss in order to dream 7 years increase 60 times billion
- China's financial center of the dispute: who is in the rise of the decline
- The year of the monkey financial arena: how a "mess" it!