World Bank: 2017 global economic growth will accelerate, U.S. policy to increase economic uncertainty2017-01-12 00:37:06 67 ℃
CCTV Finance (reporterHejiajingHu Zuhe)The World Bank released the latest report on the global and regional economic development in 2017 in the United States on Tuesday. The world bank believes that continued to pick up commodity prices will help accelerate the development of the global economy, while the US President elect Trump's policy uncertainty on the global economy may be a double-edged sword. What is the growth rate of the world's major economies? What are the challenges? Under the attention of the next.
The World Bank released the latest global economic outlook report, the global GDP is expected to expand by 0.4 percentage points this year, to $2.7%. This growth rate compared to 2016, the world bank to show that the economy continued to pick up in 2017 optimistic. By contrast, the growth rate in 2016 was only 2.3%, the lowest since the financial crisis. The World Bank forecast, crude oil and other commodity prices rebound, will reduce commodity exporters in emerging markets are facing the pressure, and we may see that Brazil and Russia's economic recession will end. As a result, the report shows that emerging markets will grow by 4.2%, compared with last year's growth of around $3.4%. How to re activate the enthusiasm of investment in emerging markets, developing countries need to solve the problem.
Ayhan KoseDirector, Department of development, World Bank
These economies are facing a serious challenge, the challenge is weak investment. Investment growth in 2010, an average of 10%, but only last year, the growth rate of 3.5%. So they have to find ways to encourage investment growth. With investment growth, you will see global trade growth, you will see productivity gains.
The World Bank expects China's growth rate will reach 6.5%. The United States is a very important market, but also full of uncertainty. For the United States in 2017 growth is expected, the bank gives 2.2%.
At present, the market is looking forward to Trump's policy effects, including the introduction of fiscal stimulus measures, lower taxes, increase infrastructure spending and the introduction of trade protectionism, etc.. But it is too early to predict the change in the US economy that Mr Trump will have before the details of the policy are introduced. The world bank said that if the Trump policy is fully implemented, the U.S. GDP growth in 2017, could accelerate to 2.5%, and in 2018 may reach 2.9%.
(Editor: Wei Yuanyuan)
Guess you like
- 2017-06-25Finance breakfast 2017.06.25 Sunday
- 2017-06-24In July 1st, the market will completely change! However, many people still don't feel it......
- 2017-06-24The whole market industry leading shares are here: 65 industry segments leading companies, the most complete list
- 2017-06-24Bitcoin miner first person: from bankruptcy to nearly billion worth
- 2017-06-24Investing in sports depends on making money first Lining said, sure, Wanda said Wang Jianlin love sports, not bad money
- 2017-06-24Commission issued 6 IPO approvals, financing no more than 3 billion 200 million, Wah Yuen big genes in the column
- 2017-06-23A big news hit the market, the stock market, property market or will shock?
- 2017-06-23A stock end "into the" short-term emotional boost or long-term big positive?
- 2017-06-23The history of the most stringent regulation, the warm house is not being extinguished? The mother gave the answer
- 2017-06-23Finance breakfast 2017.6.19 Monday
- Slump, suspension? Wanda responded new Beijing reported that all good business
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange: Xin Tai Electric termination of listing, from July 17th to enter the delisting finishing
- Five times leverage bet "new retreat" Merchants Bank financial products agency exposed huge loss risk
- Open a shop in China every 5 days! Because of "shameless" low price, this store is crazy to make Chinese money
- Wang Jianlin lost 4 billion of the bonds for a long time, and the stocks and stocks plummeted near limit. What happened behind them?
- 222 "lucky shares" into MSCI, come and see your stock?
- The country has borrowed money 7 times without paying it back! Now it's borrowing money again, for a period of 100 years...
- Good news! ICBC officially announced!
- Ministry of Finance and other three ministries issued a document to regulate PPP asset securitization to prevent rigid payment risks
- Are fighting for the next BAT, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange put a big move: the establishment of innovation in attracting Market