World Bank: 2017 global economic growth will accelerate, U.S. policy to increase economic uncertainty2017-01-12 00:37:06 9 ℃
CCTV Finance (reporterHejiajingHu Zuhe)The World Bank released the latest report on the global and regional economic development in 2017 in the United States on Tuesday. The world bank believes that continued to pick up commodity prices will help accelerate the development of the global economy, while the US President elect Trump's policy uncertainty on the global economy may be a double-edged sword. What is the growth rate of the world's major economies? What are the challenges? Under the attention of the next.
The World Bank released the latest global economic outlook report, the global GDP is expected to expand by 0.4 percentage points this year, to $2.7%. This growth rate compared to 2016, the world bank to show that the economy continued to pick up in 2017 optimistic. By contrast, the growth rate in 2016 was only 2.3%, the lowest since the financial crisis. The World Bank forecast, crude oil and other commodity prices rebound, will reduce commodity exporters in emerging markets are facing the pressure, and we may see that Brazil and Russia's economic recession will end. As a result, the report shows that emerging markets will grow by 4.2%, compared with last year's growth of around $3.4%. How to re activate the enthusiasm of investment in emerging markets, developing countries need to solve the problem.
Ayhan KoseDirector, Department of development, World Bank
These economies are facing a serious challenge, the challenge is weak investment. Investment growth in 2010, an average of 10%, but only last year, the growth rate of 3.5%. So they have to find ways to encourage investment growth. With investment growth, you will see global trade growth, you will see productivity gains.
The World Bank expects China's growth rate will reach 6.5%. The United States is a very important market, but also full of uncertainty. For the United States in 2017 growth is expected, the bank gives 2.2%.
At present, the market is looking forward to Trump's policy effects, including the introduction of fiscal stimulus measures, lower taxes, increase infrastructure spending and the introduction of trade protectionism, etc.. But it is too early to predict the change in the US economy that Mr Trump will have before the details of the policy are introduced. The world bank said that if the Trump policy is fully implemented, the U.S. GDP growth in 2017, could accelerate to 2.5%, and in 2018 may reach 2.9%.
(Editor: Wei Yuanyuan)
Guess you like
- 2017-01-16Strange beauty plus you WeChat? If she talks to you, pull the black! Otherwise you will suffer a great deal
- 2017-01-16[economic] Monday January 16, 2017 financial daily breakfast.
- 2017-01-15The new wealth of analysts to year-end evaluation and see who is the market face?
- 2017-01-13Silly cry! Mobile phone affixed to the bottom of the head of the Department of eavesdropping eavesdropping inspection team, falling exposure
- 2017-01-13The history of the worst three new board business, just moved to the impoverished county, county of poverty out of poverty
- 2017-01-13Xiao Jianhua into the Bureau, helping swallow Zhao Wei 1 billion 500 million acquisition of ten thousand culture
- 2017-01-13Huarun held 17 years to earn $40 billion exit, Shenzhen state owned the original sale of 200 million now sold back to 37 billion 200 million
- 2017-01-12Endowment insurance did not pay enough 15 years, how can the pension after retirement?
- 2017-01-10International oil prices rose 2017 open welcome the domestic refined oil prices or four rising
- 2017-01-10Dong Mingzhu: a phone call to let "Pharaoh" investment 5 hundred million
- Chinese square dance aunt propped up one hundred billion market: the average monthly cost of sanwubo
- Tianjin Duliu seasoning fake dens gathered a large number of fake and inferior to the seasoning
- Heavy pound! Prepared to pay to pay a minimum of 12% Alipay gold big impact on ordinary users?
- Sun Hongbin rush to the rescue as the 15 billion financing landing line
- For the first time since 1949! Officials assess environmental weight over GDP
- The central bank in Beijing, Shanghai bitcoin trading platform to carry out on-site inspection
- Foreign media inventory of the world's most expensive real estate, the top is actually it
- Year four rising oil prices"! Tomorrow, to fill a box of oil to spend about 2.5 yuan
- December M2 grew by 11.3% yuan RMB loans increased by 1 trillion and 40 billion
- Liu Shiyu shot again! The next will be blowing storm