World Bank: 2017 global economic growth will accelerate, U.S. policy to increase economic uncertainty2017-01-12 00:37:06 127 ℃
CCTV Finance (reporterHejiajingHu Zuhe)The World Bank released the latest report on the global and regional economic development in 2017 in the United States on Tuesday. The world bank believes that continued to pick up commodity prices will help accelerate the development of the global economy, while the US President elect Trump's policy uncertainty on the global economy may be a double-edged sword. What is the growth rate of the world's major economies? What are the challenges? Under the attention of the next.
The World Bank released the latest global economic outlook report, the global GDP is expected to expand by 0.4 percentage points this year, to $2.7%. This growth rate compared to 2016, the world bank to show that the economy continued to pick up in 2017 optimistic. By contrast, the growth rate in 2016 was only 2.3%, the lowest since the financial crisis. The World Bank forecast, crude oil and other commodity prices rebound, will reduce commodity exporters in emerging markets are facing the pressure, and we may see that Brazil and Russia's economic recession will end. As a result, the report shows that emerging markets will grow by 4.2%, compared with last year's growth of around $3.4%. How to re activate the enthusiasm of investment in emerging markets, developing countries need to solve the problem.
Ayhan KoseDirector, Department of development, World Bank
These economies are facing a serious challenge, the challenge is weak investment. Investment growth in 2010, an average of 10%, but only last year, the growth rate of 3.5%. So they have to find ways to encourage investment growth. With investment growth, you will see global trade growth, you will see productivity gains.
The World Bank expects China's growth rate will reach 6.5%. The United States is a very important market, but also full of uncertainty. For the United States in 2017 growth is expected, the bank gives 2.2%.
At present, the market is looking forward to Trump's policy effects, including the introduction of fiscal stimulus measures, lower taxes, increase infrastructure spending and the introduction of trade protectionism, etc.. But it is too early to predict the change in the US economy that Mr Trump will have before the details of the policy are introduced. The world bank said that if the Trump policy is fully implemented, the U.S. GDP growth in 2017, could accelerate to 2.5%, and in 2018 may reach 2.9%.
(Editor: Wei Yuanyuan)
Guess you like
- 2017-12-15See the scene which is dreadful to one's mind！ 300 billion the back of the Carnival: a "ecological disaster" is happening around us!
- 2017-12-15Crazy LETV to resume trading mechanism, but also Sun Hongbin, who first cry?
- 2017-12-14NDRC: the domestic price of refined oil is not adjusted in December 14th
- 2017-12-13The central economic working conference will be held on the 18-20 day to focus on debt reduction
- 2017-12-12It sucked more than a billion dollars! Capital has been flooded here, but it went bankrupt in a few months
- 2017-12-12The Shanghai index fell 1.2% and lost 3300 points. The plate fell and the gem fell 1%
- 2017-12-12Xiamen survey: the number of residents in the country is the first! House prices have fallen by 15%!
- 2017-12-12A stock Li Adou: 26 years of Shanxi's richest man, two married female star lost 300 million, 11 years of hard business
- 2017-12-12Summary of important news in the evening of December 11th (Annex)
- 2017-12-11New billionaires: the great gods of Chinese bitcoins, such as Li Xiaolai and schaebre
- The average daily turnover of nearly a thousand stocks is less than 20 million, and the fragile liquidity of A shares should be paid attention to
- SASAC: the third batch of mixed reform pilot lists have been identified in a total of 31
- Burst! The central bank has just announced that people who don't buy big news should be careful.
- First-tier cities homestead premium rate dropped to the lowest point in recent years in the second half of the year hundreds of unsold land
- Listed company chairman of the alumni circle disclosure: 845 people in charge of the market value of 40.3%A shares, 67 from Tsinghua!
- The veteran retired or "Wanda" pave the way for Wang Sicong to succeed him?
- Absolutely unexpected！ The debt rate of Chinese families is so low!
- Official talk on the 2018 property market: real estate investment will not have a big rise and fall
- Foxconn is expected to apply for the three quarter net profit of the listed parent company Hon Hai in the Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Dong Mingzhu made a bet with the thunder army for only 1 years! Millet revenue over hundreds of billions of GREE