From gastritis to stomach cancer, only 4 steps? What can we do?2017-05-20 01:54:45 57 ℃
China is a big country with gastric cancer, and nearly half of the world's stomach cancer patients are in china.
As for 2015, 679 thousand people were newly diagnosed with stomach cancer, and the number of deaths from gastric cancer reached 498 thousand, accounting for 16% and 18% of the total cancer, respectively.
Whether it is the number of diseases or deaths, gastric cancer is second only to lung cancer, ranked second in malignant tumors.
So what can we do in the face of cancer?
Can gastric cancer be prevented?
Can you prevent it? We have to look at the type of stomach cancer first.
1. diffuse gastric cancer
A small number of gastric cancers are associated with genetic mutations known as diffuse gastric cancer.
This kind of gastric cancer are generally menacing, there is no sign of the prognosis is not good. In many news reports, people who have stomach cancer at a young age are basically the diffuse type of stomach cancer.
It has nothing to do with barbecues and instant noodles, to some extent, bad luck.
This time, a genetic mutation that may have a genetic history of the family is checked and confirmed, and prophylactic total gastrectomy is performed. Nothing else can be done.
Fortunately, diffuse gastric cancer is only a small minority, most of which are regularly followed by intestinal type of gastric cancer.
Photo source: 123rf.com.cn genuine picture library
2. intestinal type gastric cancer
The intestinal type of gastric cancer, from the beginning of chronic non atrophic gastritis, atrophic gastritis, experience of intestinal epithelial metaplasia, dysplasia, and ultimately the development of intestinal type gastric cancer.
This steady, forward course of change usually begins with H. pylori infection, which takes more than 40 years, and we can do our best to prevent it throughout the course of development.
Since there are traces of gastric cancer
What can we do?
We can do this according to the trajectory of intestinal type of gastric cancer:
The first step: non atrophic gastritis (also known as superficial gastritis)
Although it is the first step in the development of gastric cancer, pure non atrophic gastritis does not increase the risk of gastric cancer. Therefore, even if diagnosed with non atrophic gastritis, do not worry too much.
If there is a family history of gastric cancer, risk factors for gastric cancer, such as high incidence of gastric cancer and gastric ulcer:
The eradication of Helicobacter pylori is needed;
Pay attention to eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, less pickled, smoked, grilled and high salt food;
The second step: atrophic gastritis
From the beginning of atrophic gastritis, it is called precancerous lesions of gastric cancer.
If atrophic gastritis is diagnosed:
Helicobacter pylori eradication must be done;
The third step: intestinal metaplasia
Intestinal metaplasia is divided into two types of complete and incomplete intestinal metaplasia, in which incomplete metaplasia is closer to gastric cancer.
Therefore, it is important to monitor the patient closely when incomplete metaplasia occurs.
The fourth step: dysplasia (also called intraepithelial neoplasia or atypical hyperplasia)
It is divided into low grade and high grade dysplasia dysplasia.
Among them, the probability of low grade final progression to cancer is 0 to 23%, and the high grade is 60 to 85%, therefore:
Low level: continue to monitor gastroscopy strictly;
High level: prophylactic gastroscopy is needed.
Stomach cancer is the last step, and if most of the preventive work is done, most people will probably not come to this stage.
If you don't know where you are
What should I do?
In order to minimize the impact of stomach cancer on us, there are a few points to note:
1. gene detection
If there are at least 2 people with stomach cancer in the family, at least 1 of them are diagnosed with diffuse stomach cancer, or 1 in the family are diagnosed with diffuse gastric cancer before the age of 40.
CDH1 gene testing is recommended, such as confirming the presence of a mutation, allowing for gastrectomy and preventing diffuse gastric cancer.
2. eradication of Helicobacter pylori
If first-degree relatives (parents, children and siblings) have stomach cancer or live in high risk areas of gastric cancer, adults are advised to examine and eradicate Helicobacter pylori treatment.
If the gastroscope examination found gastric polyps, gastric ulcer, atrophic gastritis and other precancerous lesions, immediate eradication of Helicobacter pylori treatment.
3. gastric cancer screening
If you smoke, eat high salt, pickled, grilled food, and belong to the high risk groups mentioned above, we should unify the screening of gastric cancer after the age of 40.
Screening for gastric cancer recommends a combined examination of Helicobacter pylori and pepsinogen, and then decides whether to have a gastroscopy or not, according to the results of the examination.
4. eat healthy
Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, control your weight, eat less pickled, smoked, grilled and high salt foods, and do not smoke.
As you can see, there are some random uncontrollable factors in gastric cancer, but in most cases they develop according to "step". Doing what we can do, blocking the pace of the devil, is the best way we can cope with stomach cancer!
- In the previous：Mosquitoes are most afraid of this?
- The next article：Men masturbate incorrectly or cause premature ejaculation
Guess you like
- 2017-06-255 bad habits lead to moisture, feeling uncomfortable, use it to drink water 3 days effect!
- 2017-06-24The dentist answers 21 questions about the teeth. Please cherish it!
- 2017-06-24Most of the six departments, your department selected?
- 2017-06-23With aunt towel is outdated, with tampons is advanced?
- 2017-06-23Is it a terrible disease for girls to have pimples on their little sister?
- 2017-06-23How many pubic hairs do you have? What's the use of pubic hair in the end?
- 2017-06-23Lips - signals of disease! Lips become purple, cyan or black. What's the sign of the disease?
- 2017-06-23Doctors practice more: This is not around the past hom!
- 2017-06-22The 29 small life problems that beset many people are finally answered!
- 2017-06-22When blood pressure is high, should take medicine?
- Nine adults washing dishes are wrong, the disease is slowly eating out!
- Is summer cupping good? What should I pay attention to? I don't know if cupping is harmful to these 6 points!
- Four, acupuncture point, once effective, two times healed, it is absolutely!
- Thyroid cancer specific survival in elderly patients with delayed Shouzheng
- Tell mom and dad! See the old expert on TV. Don't believe it. The world owes her a Oscar
- Is it a terrible disease for girls to have pimples on their little sister?
- Traditional Chinese medicine square song, Changsha square song include
- About cervical erosion, 6 words to understand
- The 16 million disappeared: deep into the world of the psychotic
- How to get high tide, traditional posture makes sex more perfect