C - reactive protein, what does it react to?2017-06-29 01:33:33 1202 ℃
What is the C - reactive protein?
CRP is an acute phase protein synthesized by hepatocytes when stimulated by microbial invasion or tissue damage.
Note: the reaction including infection, inflammation and trauma of some serum protein concentration changes of acute phase proteins, except CRP, including serum amyloid protein A, fibrinogen, haptoglobin, alpha 1 acid glycoprotein, ceruloplasmin, alpha 1 antitrypsin etc.. CRP was found to be of very low value in healthy human serum (< 5mg/L), and its concentration was markedly increased during bacterial infection or tissue damage, so it was considered the most valuable.
Screening of organic diseases;
Acute or chronic inflammation, such as bacterial infection;
Autoimmune or immune complex disease;
Tissue necrosis and malignancy.
The CRP in bacterial infection occurred after 6 ~ 8h began to increase, reached a peak in 24 ~ 48h, after the elimination of the infection content decline rapidly, within a week to restore normal.
The CRP did not significantly increase in virus infection.
The gram negative infection can occur: the highest level of CRP, sometimes as high as 500 mg / L.
The gram positive bacteria infection and parasitic infections usually cause moderate reaction, typically at 100 mg / L.
The virus infection: in response to the light, usually no more than 50mg / L, mg / L less than 100.
In the acute stage of bacterial infection, CRP increased significantly, oligomeric normal adenosine synthase;
In the infection level of CRP normal or slightly elevated, elevated levels of oligomeric adenosine synthase.
The C reactive protein is strongest risk index of cardiovascular disease, C reactive protein levels can predict the risk of myocardial infarction and stroke in the future.
The content of C reactive protein was > 2.1mg/L was compared with that of < and 1mg/L:
The risk of myocardial infarction in the future is 2.9 times that of the latter;
The risk of ischemic stroke is 1.9 times as high as that of the latter;
The risk of peripheral vascular disease is 4.1 times greater than that of the latter.
In a few hours after the start of pain, CRP increased, 3~4d reached a peak in the CK-MB back to normal after 7-10d fell to normal.
The systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, systemic sclerosis CRP had no obvious change, so it can be used to identify and rheumatic diseases.
If there is fever the deterioration of infection rather than disease.
We have elevated or rising CRP portends a poor prognosis and metastasis.
The colon cancer is the leading cause of death in the number of article more than 2 of the cancer. Studies show that those with the highest blood C- reactive protein levels are two times more likely to develop colorectal cancer than those with the lowest levels of C- reactive protein
The CRP is 10 ~ 50 mg / L expressed mild inflammation.
The CRP to 100mg / L indicates a serious disease, the severity of intravenous when necessary.
The CRP> 100 mg / L said the disease process seriously and often indicates the presence of bacterial infection.
A series of plasma CRP measurements can be used as therapeutic monitoring in the following situations:
The most effective use of antibiotics in many infections.
I decided to anti-inflammatory drug dose according to the change of CRP level.
In the CRP dropped to normal, interruption of antibiotic therapy.
The lack of microbiological diagnosis in high-risk groups, antibiotic treatment guidelines.
All patients underwent operation after 24 ~ 72h, the levels of serum CRP significantly increased, returned to normal in about fifth to 7 days.
We all jumped the sustained high level indicated that after infection.
All of patients, surgery, preoperative and postoperative 3 ~ 7 days for the routine detection of A.
The van after 5 to 7 days CRP remains high level, should be suspected of infection and treatment for follow-up monitoring.
The pneumonia: CRP > 100mg/L, strongly suggestive of bacterial infections, such as purulent bronchitis or pneumonia; typical viral pneumonia does not exceed 50mg/L.
The cardiovascular disease, pain in a few hours after the start, CRP increased, 3-4d reached a peak in the CK-MB back to normal after 7-10d fell to normal.
The metabolic syndrome
Metabolic syndrome grouping, based on CRP levels, can be
Low risk group, < 1 mg/L
Medium risk group, 1~3 mg/L
High risk group, > 3mg/L
The pelvic inflammatory disease and adnexitis.CRP increased
The pelvic mass and uterine fibroids is usually negative.
The diagnosis of intrauterine infection of premature rupture of membranes.
When premature rupture of membranes, such as maternal CRP in prenatal 6-19h over 50mg/L, can be used as a standard for the emergence of AIS; the AIS on the first postnatal day of CRP will be 2-3 times higher than normal delivery.
The complications of CT and NG infection does not cause the increase of CRP. But spreading to the pelvic cavity can cause acute phase reactions.
The neonatal sepsis:
3 days before birth, CRP > 10mg/L indicates infection.
If CRP does not exceed 10mg/L in 24h, there is no neonatal infection.
The children with fever.
The disease was over 12h, CRP significant > 40mg/L, ESR significant > 30mm/h should be paid attention to as bacterial infection.
CRP > 20mg/L indicates the possibility of bacterial infection;
> 100mg/L is of diagnostic value for bacterial infection.
Knot brain CRP at 20-60 mg/L.
Successful treatment reduces CRP to normal within a week.
Want to know the nurses go abroad, you can reply key words "Singapore", "Saudi Arabia", "Japan", "Germany", check the latest overseas hospital recruitment information. Nursechuguo
- In the previous：Open up a small Sunday, all are not invaded!
- The next article：How can men sleep well before three are advised to avoid
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?