Move Nanjing "the most handsome male doctor" because of toothache leaving the world! Toothache can cause septicemia!2017-12-27 18:35:41 162 ℃
health science, to see "Encyclopedia doctor" bar!
"toothache is not a disease, it hurts really!" Many people are familiar with this sentence, but they do not know that this sentence is wrong! In fact, toothache is a big disease. It really hurts to kill people! One of the anesthesiologists in Nanjing, Gao Sulin, died because of a toothache. And he was praised as the most handsome male doctor in Nanjing because he was in the side of the roadside.
said he had toothache the week before her death. I didn't think that in a short week, the toothache turned to septicemia. Though the doctor tried to save it, he still couldn't save it. This thing makes us think: toothache is not a trivial matter, because there is a tooth in the tooth. The
tooth is the hardest organ of the human body, consisting of 3 parts of the crown, the tooth neck and the root. Teeth are also divided into dental enamel, dentin, pulp and so on. The dental pulp is the only soft tissue in the tooth tissue, which is located in the endodontic cavity of the dentin. The pulp tissue mainly includes nerve, blood vessel, lymph and connective tissue, which has the ability of nutrition, sensation and defense.
dental pulp is associated with periapical tissue in the apical foramen. When the dental pulp produces inflammation, the pus accumulation is in the closed dental pulp cavity and root canal, and the compression of the dental nerve will cause severe toothache. Because the dental pulp is surrounded by hard dental tissue. Only a small hole at the bottom can not drain the pus well, so the pressure in the pulp cavity is increased and the pain is intense. The stimulation of the pulp is manifested by vasodilatation and blood filling. If pulp hyperemia will translate into sustained acute pulpitis.
why does toothache cause sepsis?
nerve and blood vessels in pulp are connected with the nerve and blood vessels of human body. When the dental pulp is infected by pathogenic bacteria, the pathogenic bacteria may invade and grow in the blood circulation, causing systemic infection and causing septicemia.
which performance should be vigilant to septicemia? If
, if it is a toothache induced septicemia, it is usually characterized by periodontal swelling, fever, pain and dysfunction.
2. symptoms of toxemia of
onset are more urgent, often with high fever and shivering. The fever may be accompanied by different levels of headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention, abdominal pain, muscle pain, and joint pain.
3. rash rash
seen in some patients the trunk or extremities, which appear on the skin petechia. About 1/3 of septicemia patients in
will suffer from dysphoria, cold limbs, rapid pulse thinning, decreased urine volume and decreased blood pressure.
is generally only slightly swollen hepatosplenomegaly.
which examination can be determined to be septicemia?
general hemogram changes obviously, white blood cells increased significantly, blood bacterial culture examination is diagnosis of 10 ~ 30 * 109/L, the percentage of neutrophils increased in more than 80%, the apparent nuclear left shift and intracellular particles poisoning. 2. Blood culture is the gold standard for the diagnosis of neonatal sepsis. It is necessary to make aerobic, anaerobic and fungal culture at the same time, and to cultivate L bacteria when necessary. The examination of bacterial smear has a certain reference value for the rapid diagnosis of septicemia. 4. The blood and bone marrow culture are the basis of diagnosis. The treatment of
septicemia is generally treated by general treatment and symptomatic treatment. Patients need to rest in bed, strengthen nutrition, supplement adequate vitamins, maintain water, electrolyte and acid-base balance. Blood transfusion, plasma, albumin and gamma globulin are given when necessary. Attention should be paid to dealing with important complications such as septic shock, diffuse intravascular coagulation, and heart and kidney function.
encyclopedia, all rights reserved. No license can be reproduced without authorization. Authorization and cooperation matters. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the previous：Nail disease: "grey nail" may be "psoriasis"
- The next article：Wine through the intestines, the disease all over!
Guess you like
- 2017-12-28Love cross your legs? Be careful of the 6 hazards
- 2017-12-28Not Cordyceps ginseng, old Chinese medicine most love it! Eat fat liver, eat wet, dry chewing can make up the kidney
- 2017-12-28Every 21 seconds people die of this disease, high in winter! Be more careful when you are 40 years old!
- 2017-12-27Give you a most fully sick diet taboo table, it's very practical!
- 2017-12-27The risk of cancer in a person's life is over 30%! Cancer experts teach you to identify 12 early signs
- 2017-12-27How do you get along with depression? | depressed people will leave scars "personality"
- 2017-12-27After cold infusion death, this medication is not advisable!
- 2017-12-27"Man Jingmen strict"? I finally saw a reliable article! Read it, too.
- 2017-12-27Toxic after heating? Eat more cancer? 5 truths about monosodium glutamate
- 2017-12-26Do not eat red dates again! You have to know it quickly!
- Men also get "gynecopathy"? Be married and pay attention to it!
- Can do these 7 movements, Congratulations, the body is really good!
- Move Nanjing "the most handsome male doctor" because of toothache leaving the world! Toothache can cause septicemia!
- Since ancient times, there are 2 features on the face of long - lived people. Do you see any of them?
- Chen peel and it is equal to 30 flavors, the top half of the doctor!
- Does small three yang of hepatitis B need to be treated? After seeing you, you know how to do it
- 6 food that can't be eaten with eggs
- How many people often drink milk and often drink soya bean milk? The truth is a surprise to you
- How long the lovemaking is better? The answer is...
- Low head play mobile phone, the cervical spine should bear 60 Jin weight! These methods of saving the cervical spine are fast receiving!