Move Nanjing "the most handsome male doctor" because of toothache leaving the world! Toothache can cause septicemia!2017-12-27 18:35:41 276 ℃
health science, to see "Encyclopedia doctor" bar!
"toothache is not a disease, it hurts really!" Many people are familiar with this sentence, but they do not know that this sentence is wrong! In fact, toothache is a big disease. It really hurts to kill people! One of the anesthesiologists in Nanjing, Gao Sulin, died because of a toothache. And he was praised as the most handsome male doctor in Nanjing because he was in the side of the roadside.
said he had toothache the week before her death. I didn't think that in a short week, the toothache turned to septicemia. Though the doctor tried to save it, he still couldn't save it. This thing makes us think: toothache is not a trivial matter, because there is a tooth in the tooth. The
tooth is the hardest organ of the human body, consisting of 3 parts of the crown, the tooth neck and the root. Teeth are also divided into dental enamel, dentin, pulp and so on. The dental pulp is the only soft tissue in the tooth tissue, which is located in the endodontic cavity of the dentin. The pulp tissue mainly includes nerve, blood vessel, lymph and connective tissue, which has the ability of nutrition, sensation and defense.
dental pulp is associated with periapical tissue in the apical foramen. When the dental pulp produces inflammation, the pus accumulation is in the closed dental pulp cavity and root canal, and the compression of the dental nerve will cause severe toothache. Because the dental pulp is surrounded by hard dental tissue. Only a small hole at the bottom can not drain the pus well, so the pressure in the pulp cavity is increased and the pain is intense. The stimulation of the pulp is manifested by vasodilatation and blood filling. If pulp hyperemia will translate into sustained acute pulpitis.
why does toothache cause sepsis?
nerve and blood vessels in pulp are connected with the nerve and blood vessels of human body. When the dental pulp is infected by pathogenic bacteria, the pathogenic bacteria may invade and grow in the blood circulation, causing systemic infection and causing septicemia.
which performance should be vigilant to septicemia? If
, if it is a toothache induced septicemia, it is usually characterized by periodontal swelling, fever, pain and dysfunction.
2. symptoms of toxemia of
onset are more urgent, often with high fever and shivering. The fever may be accompanied by different levels of headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention, abdominal pain, muscle pain, and joint pain.
3. rash rash
seen in some patients the trunk or extremities, which appear on the skin petechia. About 1/3 of septicemia patients in
will suffer from dysphoria, cold limbs, rapid pulse thinning, decreased urine volume and decreased blood pressure.
is generally only slightly swollen hepatosplenomegaly.
which examination can be determined to be septicemia?
general hemogram changes obviously, white blood cells increased significantly, blood bacterial culture examination is diagnosis of 10 ~ 30 * 109/L, the percentage of neutrophils increased in more than 80%, the apparent nuclear left shift and intracellular particles poisoning. 2. Blood culture is the gold standard for the diagnosis of neonatal sepsis. It is necessary to make aerobic, anaerobic and fungal culture at the same time, and to cultivate L bacteria when necessary. The examination of bacterial smear has a certain reference value for the rapid diagnosis of septicemia. 4. The blood and bone marrow culture are the basis of diagnosis. The treatment of
septicemia is generally treated by general treatment and symptomatic treatment. Patients need to rest in bed, strengthen nutrition, supplement adequate vitamins, maintain water, electrolyte and acid-base balance. Blood transfusion, plasma, albumin and gamma globulin are given when necessary. Attention should be paid to dealing with important complications such as septic shock, diffuse intravascular coagulation, and heart and kidney function.
encyclopedia, all rights reserved. No license can be reproduced without authorization. Authorization and cooperation matters. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the previous：Nail disease: "grey nail" may be "psoriasis"
- The next article：Wine through the intestines, the disease all over!
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29How should women check the mammary gland regularly? What items are checked? Please read this article, full of dry goods
- 2018-05-04Is the cupping really detox? Is the extracted blisters really a toxin in the body?
- 2018-05-04After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- 2018-05-03Doctor reveals: Naked sleep is good or not?
- 2018-05-03Vitamins can not be eaten casually, these people do not eat!
- 2018-05-02Gastric medicine, when is it correct?
- 2018-04-28People with bad livers will sell you eyes and see if you have these signals.
- 2018-04-27Expiration deterioration problem to understand! To everyone who can't leave a seasoning
- 2018-04-26Seeing the drug product manual \"careful use \", \"use of \", \"disable\"... the difference between the words, may be awful!
- 2018-04-26Pu'er tea and overnight tea can cause cancer? Is tea drinking cancer or cancer?
- Eating a watermelon died in the night, just because he didn't pay attention! And these taboos you may have overlooked
- This kind of grass in the countryside, natural antibiotics, detoxification, these 5 things together to soak in water, the effect will be better
- Is fermented bean curd really unhealthy? The answer is unexpected and must be seen for family health
- After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- Why do you lick your fingers? Can you not worry? Today all told you clearly
- Shooting your disease with your hands is so simple!
- Blocking your body here will trigger 70 diseases! This dredge method is super useful!
- 5 national old Chinese doctors do not eat this food! It is worth thinking deeply for everyone!
- Seeing the drug product manual \"careful use \", \"use of \", \"disable\"... the difference between the words, may be awful!
- "A ugly ugly one, a mother's ugly ugly nest"? Don't make excuses for your looks