Give you a most fully sick diet taboo table, it's very practical!2017-12-27 18:37:58 148 ℃
what disease, avoid what mouth? It's very practical to give you a list of the most fully sick diet taboos.
1. cold: bananas, oranges, Lu Xun juice, ice, mutton, ginger duck, tobacco and wine.
2. coughs: ice cream, orange, fried, baked, spicy, peanuts, wine, and sweet.
3. acute gastritis: fried food, wine, chili, glutinous rice.
acid fermented food, cold food, sweets.
enteritis: banana, guava.
6. of acute and chronic hepatitis: Goose (chicken, duck) skin, fat pork, alcohol and tobacco, do not stay up late.
7. heart disease: overeating, high cholesterol, and too salty food.
beer, soda, salted, dried bamboo shoots, pickles.
9. diabetes: sweet, wine, greasy, fried, high calorie food.
hypotension: celery, early sleep more exercise.
11. hypertension: too salty food, yolk, animal viscera.
12. peptic ulcer: beans, bamboo shoots, pickles, glutinous rice products, wine, pineapple, capsicum, guava.
13. : bananas, bruises, periostitis of bamboo shoots, wine, pickled cabbage, pepper.
14. damage: pig head, vinegar, peanuts, sweet, banana, beer.
15. : hemorrhoids stool smoke, wine, pepper, fried food.
beer, banana, meat, cold dew.
17. allergy Constitution: (urticaria, eczema, asthma, allergic rhinitis) seafood, taro, mango, ice, longan, litchi.
18. brain neurasthenia (insomnia): chili, wine, coffee, onion, garlic.
19. cholecystitis, cholelithiasis: eggs, fat meat, spicy food.
20. chronic colitis: seafood, fruit, fresh milk, but yogurt can be eaten.
headache: tobacco and alcohol and tea, cock, crab, shrimp, goose, lamb, dog meat.
22. chest pain: fat, seafood and so on.
23. abdominal distension: salted fish, fermented bean curd, bacon, fat pork, mutton, dog meat, sea fish, crab, shrimp, cock, pineapple, vinegar and so on.
24. abdominal pain: dog meat, fat pork, mutton, sea fish, shrimp, crab and so on; ice products, sauerkraut, nuts, and sticky rice.
25. stomach pain: concentrated gravy, broth, chili, strong tea, wine, monosodium glutamate, coarse grain, celery, leek, lotus root, bean sprouts, garlic, pickles and so on.
26. vomit: smoke, wine and onion, garlic, leek and so on.
27. diarrhea: fat, seafood and so on; chili, onion, garlic and so on.
28. asthma: tobacco and alcohol, fishy, shrimp (especially fried shrimp, crab, zuixia), mandarin fish, yellow croaker, hairtail, shad, fat, egg; mustard, mustard, cucumber, rice dregs, fermented food such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, beans; and soft drinks.
29. gingival bleeding: fried, stir fried, peppery, ginger, onion, leek, pepper and pickled foods. Shrimp, crab, sea fish.
30. nose bleeding: pepper, ginger, pepper, pepper, fry, stir fry, seafood and other hair products.
31. : chicken soup, broth, blood in the stool, smoke wine, sweet soup; onions, garlic, leek, capsicum.
32. : edema of cigarette and wine and vinegar, onion, garlic, ginger, shrimp, crab, etc.; fish, pumpkin, mustard etc..
33. vertigo: wine, onion, garlic, leek, onion, pepper and so on; fat meat, mutton and so on.
Guess you like
- 2017-12-28Love cross your legs? Be careful of the 6 hazards
- 2017-12-28Not Cordyceps ginseng, old Chinese medicine most love it! Eat fat liver, eat wet, dry chewing can make up the kidney
- 2017-12-28Every 21 seconds people die of this disease, high in winter! Be more careful when you are 40 years old!
- 2017-12-27Give you a most fully sick diet taboo table, it's very practical!
- 2017-12-27The risk of cancer in a person's life is over 30%! Cancer experts teach you to identify 12 early signs
- 2017-12-27How do you get along with depression? | depressed people will leave scars "personality"
- 2017-12-27After cold infusion death, this medication is not advisable!
- 2017-12-27"Man Jingmen strict"? I finally saw a reliable article! Read it, too.
- 2017-12-27Toxic after heating? Eat more cancer? 5 truths about monosodium glutamate
- 2017-12-26Do not eat red dates again! You have to know it quickly!