11 advice of the National Kidney Foundation chief medical officer, amiyu can do half life2018-04-16 10:25:28 31 ℃
" your kidneys are the smartest organs in your body, ," said Dr. Joseph Vassalotti, the chief medical officer of the National Kidney Foundation. "The two organs at the center of the body filter the waste and impurities in the blood by generating urine to help control blood pressure, generate hormones and enzymes, ensure bone health and produce hormones that promote red blood cells."
is due to kidney too clever, An able man is always busy. in hypertension and diabetes, the more common environment, kidney burden, sicken. Nearly 15% of the Americans have chronic kidney disease (CKD). The rate of kidney disease in our country is slightly lower, but there are also 11% - at least 120 million patients with chronic kidney disease. The 11 things that
know about the kidney can give you a better understanding of how to protect the kidneys.
1. diabetes is especially bad for your kidneys. "It can cause microvascular damage to your body, affecting small blood vessels in your eyes and other organs, yes, in your kidneys." Vassalotti said. At the same time, there are thirty million patients with diabetes and kidney disease. If you have diabetes or diabetes, please make sure your doctor is monitoring your renal function.
2. exercises against kidney disease. Every Wednesday exercise, 30 minutes a day, improves your blood vessel health and improves your kidney function.
3. excessive alcohol can make your kidneys unable to filter the blood normally. It's better to drink less than two cups of wine and beer every day.
4. DASH diet (hypertension prevention diet) is also good for your kidneys. This is a dietary plan recommended by the American Heart Association and the national cardiopulmonary hematology Institute, in order to get the best health. High blood pressure can damage the blood vessels in the kidneys so that they do not effectively remove toxins and cause renal failure.
5. your kidneys need fresh air. A new study from University of Washington School of medicine and Veterans Affairs Clinical Epidemiology Center found that breathing air containing dust, dirt and haze will damage kidney function.
the nanoparticles into the lungs - because they are very small and can permeate the blood. The increase in the number of patients with membranous nephropathy has been related to this in recent years. Some heartburn drug
6., such as proton pump inhibitors (such as PPI, omeprazole, lansoprazole, etc.) may lead to progressive renal damage. "We only partially understand that PPIs causes renal damage, but some of the patients are not fully recovered.
many people take these drugs when they don't need and cause kidney damage, so we must use the lowest effective dose in the shortest time. The bubbles in the urine of
7. may indicate kidney problems. In addition to foam or vertigo, it is possible to indicate the presence of protein in the urine, which is a potential sign of kidney disease.
8. your kidneys want you to quit smoking. Cigarettes can slow the flow of healthy blood to your organs, including your kidneys. In addition, if you smoke and take the antihypertensive drugs at the same time, you may not be able to give full play to the effect of the drug.
9. sleep 7-8 hours a night can reduce risk factors associated with kidney disease. Hypertension is the second major cause of renal failure and the first cause of life expectancy in patients with kidney disease. Insomnia or poor sleep may aggravate high blood pressure.
10. chronic kidney disease is characterized by a wide range of symptoms, including nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue, sleep problems, voiding, mental sharpness, muscle spasms and convulsions. Your feet and ankles are swollen, itching doesn't disappear, chest pain and shortness of breath. Most symptoms occur only in the late stage, so find these symptoms as soon as possible. The decline in renal function is normal as
11. grows. "After 50 years of age, we all started to lose some kidney function," Vassallo Siti said. More than half of the people entered renal failure after 70 years of age. The older people don't have to be too painful because of the decline in renal function.
Guess you like
- 2018-04-16This kind of roadside grass, high blood pressure is the most afraid, and hastened to dig home and boil water to drink
- 2018-04-13The "4 rumours" about milk is time to make clear the truth and don't drink any more.
- 2018-04-10What about the high blood fat of the old man? Eat more of these foods and help you fight hyperlipidemia.
- 2018-04-10You know, there's a way to drink milk well.
- 2017-12-28Love cross your legs? Be careful of the 6 hazards
- 2017-12-28Not Cordyceps ginseng, old Chinese medicine most love it! Eat fat liver, eat wet, dry chewing can make up the kidney
- 2017-12-28Every 21 seconds people die of this disease, high in winter! Be more careful when you are 40 years old!
- 2017-12-27Give you a most fully sick diet taboo table, it's very practical!
- 2017-12-27The risk of cancer in a person's life is over 30%! Cancer experts teach you to identify 12 early signs
- 2017-12-27How do you get along with depression? | depressed people will leave scars "personality"
- The early signs of these cancers must be remembered, and don't wait until the cancer is formed.
- There is a kind of small goblin, called oral ulcer...
- Please put down your pants shuabing! Does the ankle really have a health hazard?
- Don't take the aspirin as a health care product. It's quite dangerous to eat in a mess! These 5 kinds of people use it carefully!
- How much do you eat every day? Look at the fist! "10 boxing diet" makes dinner easier
- You know what? Life style can really reduce the incidence of cancer
- All say the doctor is expensive, the doctor has given a "prescription medicine" that does not spend money, surprise not surprised?
- Men also get "gynecopathy"? Be married and pay attention to it!
- Can do these 7 movements, Congratulations, the body is really good!
- Move Nanjing "the most handsome male doctor" because of toothache leaving the world! Toothache can cause septicemia!