11 advice of the National Kidney Foundation chief medical officer, amiyu can do half life2018-04-16 10:25:28 114 ℃
" your kidneys are the smartest organs in your body, ," said Dr. Joseph Vassalotti, the chief medical officer of the National Kidney Foundation. "The two organs at the center of the body filter the waste and impurities in the blood by generating urine to help control blood pressure, generate hormones and enzymes, ensure bone health and produce hormones that promote red blood cells."
is due to kidney too clever, An able man is always busy. in hypertension and diabetes, the more common environment, kidney burden, sicken. Nearly 15% of the Americans have chronic kidney disease (CKD). The rate of kidney disease in our country is slightly lower, but there are also 11% - at least 120 million patients with chronic kidney disease. The 11 things that
know about the kidney can give you a better understanding of how to protect the kidneys.
1. diabetes is especially bad for your kidneys. "It can cause microvascular damage to your body, affecting small blood vessels in your eyes and other organs, yes, in your kidneys." Vassalotti said. At the same time, there are thirty million patients with diabetes and kidney disease. If you have diabetes or diabetes, please make sure your doctor is monitoring your renal function.
2. exercises against kidney disease. Every Wednesday exercise, 30 minutes a day, improves your blood vessel health and improves your kidney function.
3. excessive alcohol can make your kidneys unable to filter the blood normally. It's better to drink less than two cups of wine and beer every day.
4. DASH diet (hypertension prevention diet) is also good for your kidneys. This is a dietary plan recommended by the American Heart Association and the national cardiopulmonary hematology Institute, in order to get the best health. High blood pressure can damage the blood vessels in the kidneys so that they do not effectively remove toxins and cause renal failure.
5. your kidneys need fresh air. A new study from University of Washington School of medicine and Veterans Affairs Clinical Epidemiology Center found that breathing air containing dust, dirt and haze will damage kidney function.
the nanoparticles into the lungs - because they are very small and can permeate the blood. The increase in the number of patients with membranous nephropathy has been related to this in recent years. Some heartburn drug
6., such as proton pump inhibitors (such as PPI, omeprazole, lansoprazole, etc.) may lead to progressive renal damage. "We only partially understand that PPIs causes renal damage, but some of the patients are not fully recovered.
many people take these drugs when they don't need and cause kidney damage, so we must use the lowest effective dose in the shortest time. The bubbles in the urine of
7. may indicate kidney problems. In addition to foam or vertigo, it is possible to indicate the presence of protein in the urine, which is a potential sign of kidney disease.
8. your kidneys want you to quit smoking. Cigarettes can slow the flow of healthy blood to your organs, including your kidneys. In addition, if you smoke and take the antihypertensive drugs at the same time, you may not be able to give full play to the effect of the drug.
9. sleep 7-8 hours a night can reduce risk factors associated with kidney disease. Hypertension is the second major cause of renal failure and the first cause of life expectancy in patients with kidney disease. Insomnia or poor sleep may aggravate high blood pressure.
10. chronic kidney disease is characterized by a wide range of symptoms, including nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue, sleep problems, voiding, mental sharpness, muscle spasms and convulsions. Your feet and ankles are swollen, itching doesn't disappear, chest pain and shortness of breath. Most symptoms occur only in the late stage, so find these symptoms as soon as possible. The decline in renal function is normal as
11. grows. "After 50 years of age, we all started to lose some kidney function," Vassallo Siti said. More than half of the people entered renal failure after 70 years of age. The older people don't have to be too painful because of the decline in renal function.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- 2018-09-07Is the woman thirty greedy as a wolf? How many times a week in the same room is normal, too much is not conducive to health
- 2018-09-06Wash your face first or wash your hair first? These \"orders\" are too important, you are wrong in the first article
- 2018-09-05Can sexual intercourse extend life? More benefits are clear after reading
- 2018-09-03During the medical examination, because of shyness, do not do anorectal examination? Never
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!
- Eating a watermelon died in the night, just because he didn't pay attention! And these taboos you may have overlooked
- This kind of grass in the countryside, natural antibiotics, detoxification, these 5 things together to soak in water, the effect will be better
- Is fermented bean curd really unhealthy? The answer is unexpected and must be seen for family health
- After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- Why do you lick your fingers? Can you not worry? Today all told you clearly
- Shooting your disease with your hands is so simple!
- Blocking your body here will trigger 70 diseases! This dredge method is super useful!