Seeing the drug product manual \"careful use \", \"use of \", \"disable\"... the difference between the words, may be awful!2018-04-26 20:26:01 238 ℃
In general, many people get their medicines and open the packages directly, often neglecting the drug instructions. It is one of the important sources of drug descriptions. It usually includes the following: warnings, drug names, ingredients, traits, indications, specifications, dosage, adverse reactions, contraindications, precautions, etc.
However, there are often 3 words in the drug description that are ignored by everyone:
< Strong>"Cute use"
"Disabled"< p>Carefully using jealousy to disable it, although the difference between words, but the difference is a thousand miles, take a good look before taking medicine!
What should be used with caution?
Some special populations, such as children, the elderly, pregnant women, and those with cardiac, hepatic, and renal insufficiency, are often included in the “careful use” range.
"Bogey" The use of "," to "use cautiously" has gone one step, and it has reached a level that is not suitable for use or should be avoided. Drugs marked as "drugs" indicate adverse reactionsIt is clear that there is a great possibility of adverse consequences, but people have individual differences and cannot be generalized, so use the word “embarrassment” as a warning.
What is the need to hang on?
Drugs that cause adverse effects to patients, such as those with leukopenia, should avoid using oxacillin sodium because it reduces leukocytes; for example, aminoglycosides There are certain toxic effects on the nervous system and the kidneys, so those suffering from tinnitus and renal dysfunction should be avoided.
"Disabled" This is the most severe warning of medication. Disabled is prohibited. All banned drugs must strictly comply with the provisions of the drug description and prohibit the use of specific groups of people.
What should be disabled?For example, patients with glaucoma should definitely not use atropine; morphine can inhibit the respiratory center, bronchial asthma and pulmonary heart patients should be disabled, otherwise it will cause serious harm to the human body, and even life-threatening; allergic patients should be penicillin Penicillin is disabled, otherwise it will cause severe allergic reactions and even death. 2
12010-06-18 Northern New News “Differences in the use of caution in drug prescriptions”
22014- 11-14 Shenyang Daily "Health and Health: How to Understand Drugs for Avoiding Use with Caution"
Click here to join us.!
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?